Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Куплю динары DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Куплю динары

Go down

Куплю динары Empty Куплю динары

Post by alena on Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:04 am

Привет.
Я хочу купить динары.
Сразу отмечу 2 пункта:
1. Я не говорю по-английски. Сейчас я пользуюсь онлайн переводчиком.
2. Я уже говорил с двумя участниками этого сайта, которые публично и уверенно пообещали, что у них есть продукт. Однако на самом деле у них ничего не было. Для меня это было серьезным разочарованием. Я не буду называть их.
3. Меня интересует товар где угодно. Америка, Европа, Африка, Австралия ... - расстояние не будет проблемой.

Если у вас есть конкретные предложения (я подчеркиваю: я хочу покупать, но не продавать, чтобы не было проблем с отсутствием понимания по причине языкового вакуума), я прошу вас написать мне письмо.
Поблагодарить. С уважением, Елена.

alena

Back to top Go down

Куплю динары Empty Re: Куплю динары

Post by RamblerNash on Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:32 am

Google Translated wrote:Hey.
I want to buy dinars.
Immediately I will note 2 points:
1. I do not speak English. Now I use an online translator.
2. I have already spoken with two members of this site who publicly and confidently promised that they have a product. However, in reality they had nothing. For me it was a serious disappointment. I will not call them.
3. I am interested in goods anywhere. America, Europe, Africa, Australia ... - distance will not be a problem.

If you have specific proposals (I emphasize: I want to buy, but not to sell, so that there are no problems with a lack of understanding due to language vacuum), I ask you to write me a letter.
Give thanks. Sincerely, Elena.

Bing Translated wrote:Hello.
I want to buy dinars.
I will immediately note two points:
I don't speak English. Now I use an online translator.
2. I have already spoken to two members of this site who have publicly and confidently promised that they have a product. But they didn't really have anything. It was a major disappointment for me. I'm not going to name them.
3. I am interested in goods anywhere. America, Europe, Africa, Australia ... - distance will not be a problem.

If you have specific suggestions (I stress: I want to buy but not sell, so that there is no problem with lack of understanding due to the language vacuum), I ask you to write me a letter.
Thank. Respectfully, Elena.

Hello Elena and Welcome to Dinar Daily!

You will find sellers/dealers of Dinar in most countries, and they may ship to you, if not restricted by laws and regulations. Most airports also have currency exchangers.

Bing Translated wrote:Здравствуйте, Елена и Добро пожаловать в Динар ежедневно!

Вы найдете продавцов / дилеров динар в большинстве стран, и они могут отправить к вам, если не ограничивается законами и правилами. Большинство аэропортов также имеют обменники валюты.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum