Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Central Bank withdraws brokerage company to sell and buy currencies I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Central Bank withdraws brokerage company to sell and buy currencies I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Central Bank withdraws brokerage company to sell and buy currencies I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Central Bank withdraws brokerage company to sell and buy currencies I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Central Bank withdraws brokerage company to sell and buy currencies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Central Bank withdraws brokerage company to sell and buy currencies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Central Bank withdraws brokerage company to sell and buy currencies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Central Bank withdraws brokerage company to sell and buy currencies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Central Bank withdraws brokerage company to sell and buy currencies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Central Bank withdraws brokerage company to sell and buy currencies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Central Bank withdraws brokerage company to sell and buy currencies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Central Bank withdraws brokerage company to sell and buy currencies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Central Bank withdraws brokerage company to sell and buy currencies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Central Bank withdraws brokerage company to sell and buy currencies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Central Bank withdraws brokerage company to sell and buy currencies I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Central Bank withdraws brokerage company to sell and buy currencies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Central Bank withdraws brokerage company to sell and buy currencies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Central Bank withdraws brokerage company to sell and buy currencies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Central Bank withdraws brokerage company to sell and buy currencies I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Central Bank withdraws brokerage company to sell and buy currencies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Central Bank withdraws brokerage company to sell and buy currencies

Go down

Central Bank withdraws brokerage company to sell and buy currencies Empty Central Bank withdraws brokerage company to sell and buy currencies

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:33 pm

Central Bank withdraws brokerage company to sell and buy currencies

Central Bank withdraws brokerage company to sell and buy currencies Doc-P-309214-636972303057296697

2019-06-27 07:03

The Central Bank of Iraq announced on Thursday the withdrawal of the license of a brokerage company to sell and buy foreign currencies for violating the instructions.

The bank said in a statement received by Alsumaria News that "in view of the violation of the urban company to mediate the sale and purchase of foreign currencies to the provisions of the instructions to regulate the work of brokerage companies and the fight against money laundering and terrorism financing decided to withdraw the company's founding license."

The bank said that it was decided to withdraw the company's license and confiscate the letter of guarantee issued by the bank of Noor Iraq Islamic for 50 million dinars in favor of this bank. He called on the Ministry of Commerce to cancel the certificate of establishment granted to it by you, in addition to removing the name of the company from your records, "

The Central Bank of Iraq was established as an independent bank under its law of March 6, 2004 as an independent body responsible for maintaining price stability and implementing monetary policy. It supervises 10 commercial banks, 26 private banks and 16 Islamic banks, in addition to 19 banks. As well as 6 institutions And 31 financial mechanism to transform the company.

LINK

Central Bank withdraws brokerage company to sell and buy currencies 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum