Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MarkZ: "we are at Extreme high alert" 6/26/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

MarkZ: "we are at Extreme high alert" 6/26/19

Go down

MarkZ: "we are at Extreme high alert" 6/26/19 Empty MarkZ: "we are at Extreme high alert" 6/26/19

Post by RamblerNash on Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:50 am

MZ: I am truly humbled by how many people join us…Good Morning everyone.

MZ: A whole lot going on internationally…..The rumors today are if the US doesn’t get it released today…China will do it through Bank of China, HSBC and Wells Fargo…moving to the primary or first position and the Treasury be d******…..they are fed up, frustrated and tired of US excuses…..the source is really solid. So either way we look to be at the tail end of it.

Member: The Chinese aren't the only ones fed up

MZ: So the US needs to really get to it today…..we are at Extreme high alert.

MZ: On the US side of it….hearing it wasn’t released last night because of a security issue at the border and changes in personel.

Mod: CHINESE WILLING TO PUSH IT WITH OUR WITHOUT USA

MZ: I am with you being tired of all the stories too…..really tired….

MZ: I do hear the 28th is the back wall

Member: i want a Front Wall they can keep their Back wall.

MZ: Mr. Cottrell has not been paid yet. He has not completed his job because the Treasury has not completed theirs.

MZ: We have not signed any NDA yet.

MZ: I also believe Judy Shelton inherited a a S****show from Mnuchin

Member: Fed dies when the RV occurs.

Member: How embarrassing that our country is last to be ready

MZ: I agree with you……we are supposed to be the beacon for freedom and we just sit here stalling.

Q: Can you hint at the news that was making you giddy this week?

MZ: I wish I could ……but I cant

Member: Good day mark just heard that the banks are still looking for us today to get 1-800 numbers. Great day for the Rv.

Q: Mark have you been in contact with anyone from Iraq

MZ: In Iraq- they are totally ready and the IMF is ready for them to go now……this may be that the US is dragged kicking and screaming over the reset line once everyone else goes.

Member: The Market is in the RED and GOLD is rising!! WooHoo! The signs are everywhere this is about to go!!

Member: Vietnam is already pulling large denominations out of circulation... Sign of impending RV?

MZ: MarkZ, if the Chinese Elders start the RV, will our Treasury lose their 2% from our redemptions?

MZ: Yes…The US is running the risk of getting nothing.

Nflemingjr: WE WERE TOLD THAT IF THE NUMBERS DID NOT COME OUT LAST NIGHT THEN THEY WERE GOING TO TAKE CONTROL TODAY OF GETTING THE NUMBERS OUT

Mod: DON'T THINK TRUMP WILL ALLOW THIS TO BE CREDITED TO CHINA???

Member: Mark so let the Chinese release it as long as it goes!

Nflemingjr: THE PROBLEM HAS BEEN THE POLITICS OF THE US HAS BEEN THE PROBLEM ....THE TREASURY IS AFRAID OF STEPPING ON THE POLITICIANS TOES

Q: how would the 800s be released of China takes over? Using the same folks to release??

MZ: I was originally going to get 800 numbers from WF. Now I am not sure how things will work. I hope I still get them

Q: If the Chinese go without the US; will 800#s roll out and will we still exchange at centers?

MZ: I beleive the system in place to handle the exchanges will stay the same……just government parts will change.

Member: Redemption center locations will be released to you when you call the 800# and tell them your zip code and they will give you the closest location of a redemption ctr to that zip code.

Eagleone2025: CALLED MY HSBC CONTACT HE SAID THEY WANTED TO GET THIS DONE IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS. GENERALS HAVE SAID THAT THE SWEEPS ARE STILL GOING ON. NSA CONTACT SAID ITS ALL IN THE WORKS.

Member: Hannity says something big coming out today, a big shoe coming down!!!

Eagleone2025: GM TO ALL IN Z LAND. PRAYING THAT WE GET THIS DONE…. G-20 SHOULD UNFOLD A LOT…. ALL THINGS ARE MOVING ALONG GOOD… MEETINGS THIS WEEK HAS GONE WELL…. ALOT OF GOOD INTEL OUT THERE…. ALL WE CAN HOPE FOR THAT THE TOP FOLLOWS THROUGH SO WE CAN GET THIS RV DONE…. MAKE YOUR PLANS NOW FOR POST RV THAT IS THE REAL JOB…. WATCH THE SILVER AND GOLD MARKETS IT IS GOING TO REALLY JUMP VERY SOON…. ASIAN CONTACTS SAID THEY ARE STILL WAITING…. THERE IS ALOT OF MILITARY STILL GOING ON….. MILITARY SECURITY TEAMS ARE STILL ON

Eagleone2025: MILITARY CONTACTS AND WH HAVE SAID THAT MOVEMENT ON THIS WHOLE THING IS REALLY GOING TO MOVE VERY FAST VERY SOON…. U KNOW TRUMP HE LIKES GOOD DEALS AND WHEN HE WANTS SOMETHING DONE IT HAS REALLY FAST.

Q: Are redemption people at work today?

MZ: Yes they reported to work this morning.

Member: Does Trump still need to be out of the country for this to go?

Member: Trump leaves at 1 pm ET TODAY for Japan... G20 starts Friday

Member: Whether the President is in country or not, if he is on Air Force One he cab so anything there that he can do in the Whitehouse. In or out of the country has nothing to do with it.

Member: Cannot image Pres Trump will be willing to go to G20 without this feather in his cap, and not have MANY heads roll

Eagleone2025: THERE WILL BE SOME OF PEOPLE IN TRUMP ADMIN. THAT WILL BE GONE AFTER THE 4TH JULY. ALOT OF POLITICAL CHANGE BY STEP. 2019

Member: this exchange isn't just about money. potus is bringing us individual sovereignty. that is the holdup

Q: Do we need to wait for the trade deal with china to be done?

Nflemingjr: THE TRADE DEAL WITH CHINA HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS, THIS WAS STARTED BEFORE THE TRADE DEAL

Member: According to Sec. of Treas. China deal is 90% done. So...
CNBC: Mnuchin, We were about 90% of the way' on China trade dealhttps://www.cnbc.com/2019/06/26/mnuchin-says-us-china-trade-deal-was-9​0-percent-complete.html?

Member: I heard that the release is complete, however, QFS Pushout slower than anticiipated. Ledgers need to be balanced the process will complete.

Member: my dad gave me idr. cant wait to exchange that! he actually went to school because of a RV when he was a kid after ww2

MZ: There have been many RV’s over the years starting with Germany and Japan after world war 2. They have happened many times throughout the years….many of you remember Kuwait. Its just we never had the internet before and its never been this widespread.

MZ: Remember Warren buffet invested 17 million in the Iraqi dinar years ago ….and he said that he felt the Dinar was a good long term investment……so this is real

Member: At the end of the day it’ll be the biggest blessing anyone will ever witness in their lifetime.

Member: Remember folks, it's not if, it's when, hang in there

Eagleone2025: REMEMBER THIS IS A DAY BY DAY PROCESS…. MY CONTACTS OUR SAYING THIS IS MOVING ALONG VERY GOOD …THIS HAS TO GET DONE …TIME IS RUNNING OUT FOR THE $$ BUT LIKE EVERYTHING WE WAIT AND SEE…. TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL YOUR HEART.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

MarkZ: "we are at Extreme high alert" 6/26/19 Empty Re: MarkZ: "we are at Extreme high alert" 6/26/19

Post by Captain259 on Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:16 pm

---------------------------------------------------------BULLSHIT-----------------------------------------------------------

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum