Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MarkZ: "and then we expect package deliveries to start and 800 numbers to be released" 6/25/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

MarkZ: "and then we expect package deliveries to start and 800 numbers to be released" 6/25/19

Go down

MarkZ: "and then we expect package deliveries to start and 800 numbers to be released" 6/25/19 Empty MarkZ: "and then we expect package deliveries to start and 800 numbers to be released" 6/25/19

Post by RamblerNash on Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:32 pm

MZ:  I’m still pretty giddy.

MZ:  One of the key people working with the gold certificates had to make an emergency trip to Hong Kong to finish things up. …and back to Reno early this morning

MZ: We are hearing Value day (meaning the day they change our values) may be any time after markets close today through sometime tomorrow…and then we expect package deliveries to start and 800 numbers to be released. .  

MZ: We still hear there is a mad-dash rush to get this rolled out before the 28th….maybe even the 26th  

MZ : Mr. C is still waiting to process. He is just waiting for the Chinese and Treasury Reps to show up at his door so he can sign and release the new US dollar. …….

Nflemingjr:  WE ARE BEING TOLD THAT TRUMP WANTS THIS STARTED BY THE 28TH AND THE ELDERS BY JULY 1ST. WE ARE ALSO BEING TOLD THAT THE VALUE DAY SHOULD BE SOMETIME TODAY AND NO LATER THAN TOMORROW.

Q: Any news on the international people getting paid yesterday?

MZ: They have access to 20% today is what I was told.

MZ: No fresh news today from Zurich yet today

Member: So they kicked the can again huh….shocking.

MZ: I do not think the can was kicked….it was just logistics……a bunch of counterfeit Zim stalled the process for a bit …but that has been fixed.  This reset is a monster…it is huge….things happen…..they have to fix unforeseen problems as they appear……

Member:  Was told by high authority CMKX 100% WILL happen and we need to “trust” the TRUST

Q: Will we get 20% on exchange funds with the balance at a high rate of interest until they release it?

MZ: We are hearing very similar things. We hear that everybody will get 20% of your funds when you exchange….My guess for that is they need some type of liquidity from the Gold certificates and Gold treaty being plugged into the market.   That is my guess. That is what it appears they will do…no one will know for sure until we are exchanging.

Q: What is 4a and 4b???

MZ: 4a is the folks that have already done all the paperwork, deposited their funds….have a SKR (safe keeping receipt) for their exchange….they are done and waiting for their funds to be liquid. ….4b is us.

Member: I am hearing Trumps big announcement on July 4th is going to be huge.

MZ: I really think President Trumps big announcement will be worth the hype this time.

Mod:  MARKZ YES I BELIEVE PRESIDENT TRUMP ANNOUNCEMENT ITS GONNA BE VERY BIG.

Member:  JFK Jr is alive my money is on trump saying that on the 4th

Nflemingjr:  TRUMP WANTS TO BE ABLE TO BRAG THAT HE GOT THIS DONE IN JAPAN WHEN HE IS THERE FOR THE G20…. 4B IS THE KEY

Member:  Judy Note: WARNING: Sources have gone silent after both US and Iraqi banks, plus Redemption Centers worldwide were put on High Alert for a currency reset and call in of Zimbabwe Bonds set to begin sometime between today Tues. June 25 and Fri. June 28. Meanwhile at any time a soft Martial Law could be declared during a scheduled Stock Market Crash and planned Internet outage, while Mass Arrests continued that were now targeting members of the Mainstream Media.

Q: How many people will be getting 800 numbers to release

MZ: I am hearing there will be 4-6 people who get them….

Member:  WOW...Deutsche Bank is down this morning.

MZ: If you are watching the economic indicators worldwide you can see we are right on top of this. We are watching gold yields, band markets crash before our very eyes. ,

Member:  Watch Gold, the Economic news and Consumer Confidence. Things are about to break through.

Member:  GOLD 1435....Silver 15.42

Member:  did you guys read the article about the UN rates being submitted by the 27th to be printed by the 30th? saw it last night in regards to Iraq putting out the new rate 
Recaps Link

Member:  Do you all know that the new Quantum Financial System (QFS) can track all transactions worldwide at 0.46 second? AMAZING!!

Q: Are people working at redemption centers today?

MZ: The folks I know reported to work today at 8AM….they really expect to be seeing us all at anytime

Q: will there be redemption centers in every state?

MZ: I was told there would be RC’s within about 50 miles of most people

Nflemingjr:  WE CAN ONLY TELL YOU WHAT WE ARE BEING TOLD AND THAT DOES CHANGE… AS OF TODAY WHAT IS BEING SAID IS CORRECT….. AS OF TODAY

Q:Any news about rates:

MZ: I really do not want to talk about rates…….

Nflemingjr:  THE RATES WHILE THEY ARE LOCKED IN ARE NOT BEING SEEN ON THE SCREENS BECAUSE THE SCREENS ARE BLACK AND THE RATES WILL BE SEEN WHEN WE GO IN.

Q: Do we need a bodyguard when we go to exchange?

Member: The best security you can have is to keep your mouth shut.

MZ: Yes it is….you are your own worst enemy if you cannot keep your mouth shut.

Member:  Pics of new (possible) USTD. [url=https://www.behance.net/gallery/63326 ...]https://www.behance.net/gallery/63326   [/url]

MZ: Article I enjoyed:  https://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.con/2016/07/ustn-info-new-us-currency-already-in.html?m=1

MZ:  The New (possible)  US Dollar:   https://www.behance.net/gallery/63326431/THE-

Q:  How can THAT be the new USTN or USN when the note has "Federal Reserve Note" printed on it?!

MZ: I do not know why these notes still say Federal Reserve on it…maybe so as not to confuse the regular folks? ….When Russia took over their central banks, they did not change the name on the currency…….

Member:  I love the look of the new currency and that they included JFK!

Member:  zimbabwe yesterday stopped all other currencies, only using ZIm in country... now today they say they want to clean up old bonds

MZ: We are told the zim will be treated as historical bonds…I really am not very knowledgable about the Zim…..

Member:  [url=member: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-06-24/zimbabwe-s-dollar-returns-a-decade-after-it-became-worthless]https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-06-24/zimbabwe-s-dollar-returns-a-decade-after-it-became-worthless[/url]

Nflemingjr:  IF YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE GOING TO GET $1 TO $1 YOU ARE NOT LVING IN A REAL WORLD. THE ZIM IS BEING TREATED AS A HISTORICAL BOND. SINCE YOU DO NOT GET TO READ THE LEDGER SHEETS THAT COME OUT DAILY YOU REALLY DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum