Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
zim - MarkZ --: Getting reports from all over the Globe that payouts are starting today….. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
zim - MarkZ --: Getting reports from all over the Globe that payouts are starting today….. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
zim - MarkZ --: Getting reports from all over the Globe that payouts are starting today….. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
zim - MarkZ --: Getting reports from all over the Globe that payouts are starting today….. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
zim - MarkZ --: Getting reports from all over the Globe that payouts are starting today….. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
zim - MarkZ --: Getting reports from all over the Globe that payouts are starting today….. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
zim - MarkZ --: Getting reports from all over the Globe that payouts are starting today….. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
zim - MarkZ --: Getting reports from all over the Globe that payouts are starting today….. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
zim - MarkZ --: Getting reports from all over the Globe that payouts are starting today….. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
zim - MarkZ --: Getting reports from all over the Globe that payouts are starting today….. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
zim - MarkZ --: Getting reports from all over the Globe that payouts are starting today….. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
zim - MarkZ --: Getting reports from all over the Globe that payouts are starting today….. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
zim - MarkZ --: Getting reports from all over the Globe that payouts are starting today….. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
zim - MarkZ --: Getting reports from all over the Globe that payouts are starting today….. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
zim - MarkZ --: Getting reports from all over the Globe that payouts are starting today….. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
zim - MarkZ --: Getting reports from all over the Globe that payouts are starting today….. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
zim - MarkZ --: Getting reports from all over the Globe that payouts are starting today….. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
zim - MarkZ --: Getting reports from all over the Globe that payouts are starting today….. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
zim - MarkZ --: Getting reports from all over the Globe that payouts are starting today….. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
zim - MarkZ --: Getting reports from all over the Globe that payouts are starting today….. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

MarkZ --: Getting reports from all over the Globe that payouts are starting today…..

2 posters

Go down

zim - MarkZ --: Getting reports from all over the Globe that payouts are starting today….. Empty MarkZ --: Getting reports from all over the Globe that payouts are starting today…..

Post by Ponee Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:43 pm

MarkZ Monday Update- Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim

MarkZ Disclaimer: Please consider everything on this call as my opinion. People who take notes do not catch everything and its best to watch the video so that you get everything in context.  Be sure to consult a professional for any financial decisions

Mod:  GOOD MORNING EVERYONE......TODAY IS MONDAY JUNE 24, 2019.....THIS CALL IS IN MARKZ'S OPINION ONLY

Member:  HAPPY LAST WEEK OF THE 1ST HALF OF THE YEAR DINAR FAMILY...

MZ: discord is down, facebook has been down…some of its coming back now……I am told it’s our government…..could just be technical difficulties……we shall see.

Mod: BEEN TOLD IT IS OUR PRESENT ADMIN TAKING CONTROL OF THE INTERNET

MZ: Getting reports from all over the Globe that payouts are starting today…..it’s so early that there is not a lot of news yet.

MZ: Internationally they are expecting payouts/exchanges today….Hong Kong, Europe even Brazil…..we will be watching this closely. …Hearing 4a today and 4b tomorrow

MZ: This weekend folks in Reno expect 4a payouts to start today. Too early to talk to people there yet.

Member:  They had to have started if they found that there was zim in boxes that were counterfeit?

MZ: Exactly….I wondered when someone would mention that.

Mod:  HEARD MONDAY 4A AND LATE TODAY 4B OR TOMORROW

Q:  Iraqi Parliament has approved 3 of the 4 vacant seats of cabinet. Only 1 seat is left and that is Education. Has this been the hold up?

MZ: In Iraq I hear all the ministers are ready to be sat…..for security and protection of those minister I am told they will be sat minutes before the RV.

Member:  Direct from Baghdad. Iraq just went international!!! Looking like it’s a go for Monday USA! 10.00 pm tonight local. Do not know rate yet - may have to wait for 4X. - still showing old rate. Probably will not update until 4X opens tonight local - Monday AM USA

Member:  Agreement with US and Iraq with Bush, one Iraq $ worth around $32 in oil credits, what I read somewhere, also Bush signed EO we could legally own and make a profit on dinar.

MZ:  Mr. Cottrell has not been allowed to process yet

Mod:  WE DO NOT GET PAID UNTIL MR. COTTRELL HAS PROCESSED THROUGH. HE WILL BE SEQUESTERED ONCE HE IS PROCESSED.

Mod:  SPOKE TO MR. C THIS MORNING AND HE HAS NOT PROCESSED YET SO WE DO NOT HAVE A GOLD BACK DOLLAR YET

Lot of rumors on the Admirals group……cannot prove or disprove any of them

Nflemingjr:  WE ARE BEING TOLD THAT THE ADMIRAL LEFT RENO YESTERDAY TO MEET WITH THE TREASURY AND THAT COULD BE THE REASON WHY TIER 4A IS FINSIHING TODAY AND 4B TOMORROW

MZ: CMKX packages are supposed to start when 4a finishes.

Member:  what im saying is they are working diligently within this phase and window to make things happen. China deal talks are going great. TRADE deals are continuing to get it hammered down

Q:  Are the call centers people still there?

MZ: my last update was they report at 7am this morning….I should have another update about noon when they go to lunch.

MZ: I will be having a stream tonight…..a lot of news should be coming out today……its still too early for the west coast to be up.

Member:  Judy Note: A lot was going on that I have been asked to keep quiet about. On Sun. afternoon June 23 a high up source indicated that the Tiers have not yet been paid and 800#s would not be out as planned on Sun. night. No reason was given, though it was suspected that it again had to do with arrests of Cabal members. Word was that the window would open again very soon.

MZ:  I don’t listen to other intel providers …don’t want to be guilty of circle intel

Member: 4 days until G-20…another excuse not to release it?

MZ: I don’t think it will be an excuse – I hope we will be done before that…

Q: Is Judy Shelton now head of the Fed?

MZ: I don’t think so…Mnuchin is still in charge…..…She works with the Treasury and I believe she is only tasked with the Reset….and getting it rolled out.

Nflemingjr:  MNUCHIN IS STILL HEAD OF THE TREASURY JUDY SHELTON IS ONLY ON THE REDEMPTION AND EXCHANGES

Member:  I heard the Fed is no longer as of March...

Q:  Will Trump announce the gold backed currency soon?

MZ: I hear he will announce the week of July 4th……..

Member:  I hear we are not going until the USTN is announced and we are off the FIAT monetary system and on the asset backed system.

Member:  Gold standard means much more stable economy.

Note: At about minute 17:00  MarkZ gives a explanation about the GCR  and Basel 3-4 and all the countries who are ready now.

Member:  If Trump is letting the US know we RV then this has to happen like today to give us our 10 days mark!

Member:  congress shortly on 4th vacation recess this needs to get down before

Member Congress is on vacation most of the Time whether they are in Session or Not.
Q:  Mark, would you agree that President Trump’ s “jaw-dropping” 4th of July announcement must be 1.GCR 2. Fair Tax Act??

MZ: I don’t expect the Fair Tax act announcement just yet…….

Member:  GESARA is supposed to be announced by the 28th of June or 4th of July

Member:  If they’re going to give us the 10 days before the public, and from what I’m hearing the 4th of July is supposed to be major...! 10 days ahead of the 4th of July is today..? Tomorrow if you count the banks being closed on the 4th

Member:  BREAKING: Zim Dollar Is Back And Using USD And Other Currencies Is Now Banned!

Member:  Zimbabwe announced outlaw use of US Dollar. RTGS is new currency.

Q:  MarkZ what is your thoughts on Zimbabwe no longer using multi currency in country
Member: Dizzy Bear always thought the zim would be 1 to 1

MZ: I do not believe it will be 1 to 1

Member:  Bloomberg announces return of ZIM dollar. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-06-24/zimbabwe-s-dollar-returns-a-decade-after-it-became-worthless

Q: Will all our currency exchange at the same rate?

MZ: I hear the first 10 million of dinar  is a certain higher rate and that it scales down after that.

Q:  What is value day? It's supposed to be today

MZ: Value day is just the day the new rates have value

MZ: Most of us believe this will not be a taxable event….but with the laws we have in effect right now it could be……so be sure to ask at your exchange apt….just to be absolutely certain.

Q: So are we still hoping to be done by the end of JUNE

MZ: I am absolutely thinking we will be done in June.

Mod:  OPINION - DO NOT TELL ANYONE THE AMOUNT OF YOUR CURRENCY BEFORE YOU GET TO THE BANK. JUST TELL THEM WHAT CURRENCY YOU HAVE....
MZ:  Background on CMKX and the lawsuit: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lmzmFb2EZU

Member:  Iraq announced final positions
https://twitter.com/muhammadalwaeli/status/1143087376819994624?s=20

BACKUP IRC SERVER FOR DISCORD OUTAGE, JOIN NOW, SAVE LINK: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freethinkerslounge.com/?channel=#zim

Just in case there is a problem with twitch as well, Emergency Conference Call # 605-313-5799, Access Code: 648101#... Playback # 605-313-4103

Mod:  MARKZ WILL HAVE ANOTHER LIVE STREAM AROUND 6 PM TONIGHT EDT

MZ: going to run find everyone some news….will see you again today at 6pm est

Please listen to replay....Chat moves quickly and Mark speaks very fast

Twitch:   https://www.twitch.tv/videos/443560285##

Youtube:  https://youtu.be/0KeYFS7feOk?t=1

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

zim - MarkZ --: Getting reports from all over the Globe that payouts are starting today….. Empty Re: MarkZ --: Getting reports from all over the Globe that payouts are starting today…..

Post by Captain259 Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:14 pm

-------------------------------------------------------BULLSHIT---------------------------------------------------------------

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum