Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Dinar  Guru MarkZ ...Is absolutely thinking we will be done in June. DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Dinar Guru MarkZ ...Is absolutely thinking we will be done in June.

Go down

Dinar  Guru MarkZ ...Is absolutely thinking we will be done in June. Empty Dinar Guru MarkZ ...Is absolutely thinking we will be done in June.

Post by Ponee on Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:03 pm

Intel Guru MarkZ

In Iraq I hear all the ministers are ready to be sat...for security and protection of those minister I am told they will be sat minutes before the RV. 

[So are we still hoping to be done by the end of JUNE?] 

I am absolutely thinking we will be done in June.

[...is there anyway you could explain WHO works in all the redemption centers? Obviously they must be bankers...etc...

How they were hired and found, are they under NDA's etc...]  they are basically Bankers and Tellers and they are put under serious NDA –They are in the know...they have  SKR's for their currency  but are not allowed access to their funds until they finish  processing us..if they fib, talk or chat – they lose all their currency and the opportunity to exchange. ...have one of the toughest NDA’s out there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...Things are still very positive and seem to be on track... 

6-23-2019   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum