Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MilitiaMan says -- the tools are in place to raise the balance of the Central Bank  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MilitiaMan says -- the tools are in place to raise the balance of the Central Bank  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MilitiaMan says -- the tools are in place to raise the balance of the Central Bank  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MilitiaMan says -- the tools are in place to raise the balance of the Central Bank  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MilitiaMan says -- the tools are in place to raise the balance of the Central Bank  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MilitiaMan says -- the tools are in place to raise the balance of the Central Bank  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MilitiaMan says -- the tools are in place to raise the balance of the Central Bank  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MilitiaMan says -- the tools are in place to raise the balance of the Central Bank  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MilitiaMan says -- the tools are in place to raise the balance of the Central Bank  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MilitiaMan says -- the tools are in place to raise the balance of the Central Bank  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MilitiaMan says -- the tools are in place to raise the balance of the Central Bank  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MilitiaMan says -- the tools are in place to raise the balance of the Central Bank  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MilitiaMan says -- the tools are in place to raise the balance of the Central Bank  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MilitiaMan says -- the tools are in place to raise the balance of the Central Bank  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MilitiaMan says -- the tools are in place to raise the balance of the Central Bank  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MilitiaMan says -- the tools are in place to raise the balance of the Central Bank  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
MilitiaMan says -- the tools are in place to raise the balance of the Central Bank  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
MilitiaMan says -- the tools are in place to raise the balance of the Central Bank  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
MilitiaMan says -- the tools are in place to raise the balance of the Central Bank  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
MilitiaMan says -- the tools are in place to raise the balance of the Central Bank  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

MilitiaMan says -- the tools are in place to raise the balance of the Central Bank

Go down

MilitiaMan says -- the tools are in place to raise the balance of the Central Bank  Empty MilitiaMan says -- the tools are in place to raise the balance of the Central Bank

Post by Ponee Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:56 pm

Newshound Guru MilitiaMan 

Article:  "Interbank Market The Central Bank launched the electronic platform for trading between banks operating in Iraq (FX, Money Market)"  Quote:  "A platform that establishes an organized electronic financial market that opens and facilitates the way for foreign investment in Iraq."   They signed the Deal with the Indian Firm now the CBI says this... Keep in mind that FX, Money Markets are the largest markets in the world! 

Alak is clearly talking imo about currency carry trade. 

He needed to do the calculations to get to  a rate that will be stable and steady with a strong interest rate, thus, traders can carry the currency trade...

Now lets watch the Proxies go by the way side to usher in the fully seated Ministers and the new Fully seated currency rate Alak has for us at the same time or just after the Ministers sit. The GOI institutes the CBI, yet the CBI is independent. 

So once Ministers are seated then Alak can talk!!..imo.

Sure looks exciting imo... 

The CBI has set the stage to go live from the picture I am seeing in all this data they are putting out. 

Article:  "Central Bank Governor: We are proud of Samir Al Nusairi's book and thank the Association of Banks for its support"  

Effectively it looks as though Alak has set the stage to create, if not already implemented the time frame to use the mechanism to turn the auctions off as we know them, as they are ready to correct the large structural imbalances to a position of balance...

the tools are in place to raise the balance of the Central Bank (read Exchange Rate, imo) !!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum