Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq calls on Germany to contribute to the reconstruction process and the participation of its companies in the development of infrastructure I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq calls on Germany to contribute to the reconstruction process and the participation of its companies in the development of infrastructure I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq calls on Germany to contribute to the reconstruction process and the participation of its companies in the development of infrastructure I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq calls on Germany to contribute to the reconstruction process and the participation of its companies in the development of infrastructure I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq calls on Germany to contribute to the reconstruction process and the participation of its companies in the development of infrastructure I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq calls on Germany to contribute to the reconstruction process and the participation of its companies in the development of infrastructure I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq calls on Germany to contribute to the reconstruction process and the participation of its companies in the development of infrastructure I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq calls on Germany to contribute to the reconstruction process and the participation of its companies in the development of infrastructure I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq calls on Germany to contribute to the reconstruction process and the participation of its companies in the development of infrastructure I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq calls on Germany to contribute to the reconstruction process and the participation of its companies in the development of infrastructure I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq calls on Germany to contribute to the reconstruction process and the participation of its companies in the development of infrastructure I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq calls on Germany to contribute to the reconstruction process and the participation of its companies in the development of infrastructure I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq calls on Germany to contribute to the reconstruction process and the participation of its companies in the development of infrastructure I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq calls on Germany to contribute to the reconstruction process and the participation of its companies in the development of infrastructure I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq calls on Germany to contribute to the reconstruction process and the participation of its companies in the development of infrastructure I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq calls on Germany to contribute to the reconstruction process and the participation of its companies in the development of infrastructure I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq calls on Germany to contribute to the reconstruction process and the participation of its companies in the development of infrastructure I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq calls on Germany to contribute to the reconstruction process and the participation of its companies in the development of infrastructure I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Iraq calls on Germany to contribute to the reconstruction process and the participation of its companies in the development of infrastructure I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Iraq calls on Germany to contribute to the reconstruction process and the participation of its companies in the development of infrastructure I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq calls on Germany to contribute to the reconstruction process and the participation of its companies in the development of infrastructure

Go down

Iraq calls on Germany to contribute to the reconstruction process and the participation of its companies in the development of infrastructure Empty Iraq calls on Germany to contribute to the reconstruction process and the participation of its companies in the development of infrastructure

Post by claud39 Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:55 am

[size=36]Iraq calls on Germany to contribute to the reconstruction process and the participation of its companies in the development of infrastructure[/size]

24/06/2019

Iraq calls on Germany to contribute to the reconstruction process and the participation of its companies in the development of infrastructure 102462019_490bf88c-97d4-4452-88bb-9a856ad4ac0f

BAGHDAD - 

The head of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki, on Monday, Germany to contribute to the reconstruction process, and the need for the participation of German companies in the development of infrastructure and the strengthening of the Iraqi economy. 
"The latter received in his office today the Ambassador of the Federal Republic of Germany to Iraq Cyril Nun to present the overall political and security developments in Iraq and the region and to discuss the importance of strengthening bilateral relations in the interest of the two friendly peoples," the Information Office of Al-Maliki said in a statement received by Mawazine News, . 
"The efforts of the political forces are focused today on correcting the course of the political process and achieving political and security stability and embarking on the process of reconstruction and reconstruction," Maliki said, adding that "Iraq seeks to maintain contact with friendly and brotherly countries for its support in the process of reconstruction, .
Maliki called on Germany to "contribute to the reconstruction process, and the need for participation of German companies in the development of infrastructure and the strengthening of the Iraqi economy." 
 For his part, German Ambassador Cyril Nun said "the importance of the relations between his country and Iraq, stressing its determination to develop and strengthen those relations and strengthen the frameworks of bilateral cooperation in various fields."

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=52236
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq calls on Germany to contribute to the reconstruction process and the participation of its companies in the development of infrastructure Empty Secretary General of the Council of Ministers to deposit the Ambassador of the Federal Republic of Germany in Iraq

Post by claud39 Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:48 am

Secretary General of the Council of Ministers to deposit the Ambassador of the Federal Republic of Germany in Iraq

23/6/2019 

Iraq calls on Germany to contribute to the reconstruction process and the participation of its companies in the development of infrastructure 2019-06-23-02

The Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers, Mr. Hamid Al-Ghazi, praised the efforts made by the Ambassador of the Federal Republic of Germany in Iraq, Mr. Cyril Nan during his tenure in Iraq, which contributed to the development and strengthening of relations between the two countries.
The Secretary-General paid tribute to the role played by the Federal Republic of Germany in combating terrorism, restoring stability and development in Iraq, hoping to benefit from its future experience in the technological, economic and military fields. He expressed the desire of the Iraqi Government to continue working with its counterpart German, in all fields.
For his part, Mr. Nann stressed his country's efforts to support stability in Iraq, pointing out the results of coordination of joint work between the two sides, the resulting return of displaced people to their liberated areas and the rehabilitation of Germany by 15 thousand houses in Mosul.
In another part of the meeting, views and views were exchanged on the future working mechanisms and the legal cover of the German Organization for International Cooperation (GIZ). The German Ambassador pointed out the importance of resolving the file in order to determine the legal form (rights and duties) of the Foundation to support small and large economic projects in Iraq, In previous years, it provided about 1 billion euros to support various projects in liberated areas.
In this context, the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers promised to coordinate efforts between the two sides to continue working with the German Organization in the coming days.
At the end of the meeting, the Secretary General presented a memorial shield to the German ambassador, expressing the civilization of Mesopotamia, wishing him success in his future tasks.

http://cabinet.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=9151
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum