Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS THE SECOND MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP ON MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE ARAB STATES I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS THE SECOND MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP ON MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE ARAB STATES I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS THE SECOND MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP ON MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE ARAB STATES I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS THE SECOND MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP ON MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE ARAB STATES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS THE SECOND MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP ON MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE ARAB STATES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS THE SECOND MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP ON MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE ARAB STATES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS THE SECOND MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP ON MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE ARAB STATES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS THE SECOND MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP ON MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE ARAB STATES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS THE SECOND MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP ON MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE ARAB STATES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS THE SECOND MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP ON MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE ARAB STATES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS THE SECOND MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP ON MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE ARAB STATES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS THE SECOND MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP ON MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE ARAB STATES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS THE SECOND MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP ON MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE ARAB STATES I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS THE SECOND MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP ON MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE ARAB STATES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS THE SECOND MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP ON MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE ARAB STATES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS THE SECOND MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP ON MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE ARAB STATES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS THE SECOND MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP ON MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE ARAB STATES I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS THE SECOND MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP ON MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE ARAB STATES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS THE SECOND MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP ON MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE ARAB STATES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS THE SECOND MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP ON MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE ARAB STATES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS THE SECOND MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP ON MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE ARAB STATES

Go down

ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS THE SECOND MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP ON MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE ARAB STATES Empty ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS THE SECOND MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP ON MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE ARAB STATES

Post by claud39 Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:51 am

ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS THE SECOND MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP ON MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE ARAB STATES

2019-06-23

ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS THE SECOND MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP ON MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE ARAB STATES JNL01105%20%28Medium%29

Arab Monetary Fund holds second meeting

Regional Working Group on Modern Financial Technologies in Arab Countries

Discussing the applications of Blocking Techniques, Group Finance and Open Banking

Strengthen partnerships with regional and international institutions, research centers and service providers

23-24 June 2019

Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates

Dr. Abdulrahman bin Abdullah Al-Humaidi, General Manager of the Arab Monetary Fund (AMF), will inaugurate the second meeting of the Regional Working Group on Modern Financial Technologies in the Arab States on Sunday, June 23, 2019 in Abu Dhabi, at the Rotana Beach Hotel in the presence of representatives of central banks and Arab monetary institutions, Financial markets, commercial banks and financial services companies, as well as representatives of modern financial technology providers in the Arab countries, experts from various regional and international financial institutions and frameworks, as well as a number of private sector institutions A leader in the field of modern global financial techniques.
The group, which includes professionals and experts from Arab countries from the public and private sectors, experts from regional and international financial institutions, service providers and leading international finance professionals, aims to study the topics of modern financial techniques, consult and exchange experiences and knowledge and develop different visions to revitalize them. And its organization in the Arab countries.
The second meeting will discuss the subject of the techniques of "Balukshin" and decentralized records (DLT) , as one of the most important techniques used in the financial industry currently, and developments in the Arab and international arenas, as well as review the requirements of the applications of open banking operations and the challenges of activation in the Arab region, and developments of new technologies on the issues of commitment The rules of customer knowledge and the opportunities and challenges facing the Arab countries in this regard. The meeting will also address data protection systems and their regulatory framework. During the meeting, the group will also set up specialized task forces according to the topics discussed. The meeting will also include an understanding on the work program for the next two years. Finally, the group will discuss the launch of a platform for exchange of information and consultation on the topics of financial techniques and the development of a dictionary of terms of modern financial techniques.
HE Dr. Al-Humaidi pointed to the importance of this group as a platform for dialogue and advice on the issues of enhancing the applications of modern financial technologies and overcoming the challenges related to them in the Arab countries. He also stressed the importance of establishing partnerships with regional and international institutions, research centers, universities and service providers, thereby enhancing the opportunities for knowledge transfer, exchange of experiences and developing policies that stimulate the growth of the financial technology industry in the Arab region. 

ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS THE SECOND MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP ON MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE ARAB STATES JNL01101%20%28Medium%29

ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS THE SECOND MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP ON MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE ARAB STATES JNL01097%20%28Medium%29

ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS THE SECOND MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP ON MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE ARAB STATES JNL01125%20%28Medium%29

ARAB MONETARY FUND HOLDS THE SECOND MEETING OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP ON MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE ARAB STATES JNL01101_34

https://www.amf.org.ae/ar/content/%D8%B5%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%B9%D9%82%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AC%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A-%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%85%D9%88%D8%B9%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D9%82%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%82%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%AB%D8%A9-%D9%81%D9%8A
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum