Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Basnews: Parliament recognizes the names of candidates for justice and education. This is what delayed the defense and the interior I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Basnews: Parliament recognizes the names of candidates for justice and education. This is what delayed the defense and the interior I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Basnews: Parliament recognizes the names of candidates for justice and education. This is what delayed the defense and the interior I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Basnews: Parliament recognizes the names of candidates for justice and education. This is what delayed the defense and the interior I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Basnews: Parliament recognizes the names of candidates for justice and education. This is what delayed the defense and the interior I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Basnews: Parliament recognizes the names of candidates for justice and education. This is what delayed the defense and the interior I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Basnews: Parliament recognizes the names of candidates for justice and education. This is what delayed the defense and the interior I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Basnews: Parliament recognizes the names of candidates for justice and education. This is what delayed the defense and the interior I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Basnews: Parliament recognizes the names of candidates for justice and education. This is what delayed the defense and the interior I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Basnews: Parliament recognizes the names of candidates for justice and education. This is what delayed the defense and the interior I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Basnews: Parliament recognizes the names of candidates for justice and education. This is what delayed the defense and the interior I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Basnews: Parliament recognizes the names of candidates for justice and education. This is what delayed the defense and the interior I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Basnews: Parliament recognizes the names of candidates for justice and education. This is what delayed the defense and the interior I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Basnews: Parliament recognizes the names of candidates for justice and education. This is what delayed the defense and the interior I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Basnews: Parliament recognizes the names of candidates for justice and education. This is what delayed the defense and the interior I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Basnews: Parliament recognizes the names of candidates for justice and education. This is what delayed the defense and the interior I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Basnews: Parliament recognizes the names of candidates for justice and education. This is what delayed the defense and the interior I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Basnews: Parliament recognizes the names of candidates for justice and education. This is what delayed the defense and the interior I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Basnews: Parliament recognizes the names of candidates for justice and education. This is what delayed the defense and the interior I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Basnews: Parliament recognizes the names of candidates for justice and education. This is what delayed the defense and the interior I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Basnews: Parliament recognizes the names of candidates for justice and education. This is what delayed the defense and the interior

2 posters

Go down

Basnews: Parliament recognizes the names of candidates for justice and education. This is what delayed the defense and the interior Empty Basnews: Parliament recognizes the names of candidates for justice and education. This is what delayed the defense and the interior

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:31 am

Basnews: Parliament recognizes the names of candidates for justice and education. This is what delayed the defense and the interior

Basnews: Parliament recognizes the names of candidates for justice and education. This is what delayed the defense and the interior 6edc8ec51ff1e1d3116d32e173853fd7_L

Mohammed al-Baghdadi   22/06/2019 - 22:26

The Alliance of «constructive», on Saturday, that Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi sent a telegram to the House of Representatives and an official letter containing the names of candidates for the Ministries of Justice and Education.

The MP for the Alliance Hamid al-Moussawi (Basneoz), that «Abdul-Mahdi was subjected to great pressure to send the names of those remaining from the candidates of the ministries to the House of Representatives, so I sent the names of candidates only»,

Basnews: Parliament recognizes the names of candidates for justice and education. This is what delayed the defense and the interior 102018219449124934749

Hamed Al - Moussawi

Explaining that «was supposed to send the names of four candidates for four ministries on Friday evening, but the deputies objected to the timing and demanded that the names should be sent at least 48 hours before the date of voting, and therefore did not put the issue to vote in a meeting Saturday».

"The names of candidates for security ministries have not yet reached the House of Representatives, so the position of the deputies on access to biographies of candidates before the 48 hours of the date of voting is still the same."

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/iraq/528906

Basnews: Parliament recognizes the names of candidates for justice and education. This is what delayed the defense and the interior 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Basnews: Parliament recognizes the names of candidates for justice and education. This is what delayed the defense and the interior Empty Re: Basnews: Parliament recognizes the names of candidates for justice and education. This is what delayed the defense and the interior

Post by Captain259 Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:45 am

IT'S ALL BULLSHIT

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Basnews: Parliament recognizes the names of candidates for justice and education. This is what delayed the defense and the interior Empty Re: Basnews: Parliament recognizes the names of candidates for justice and education. This is what delayed the defense and the interior

Post by Captain259 Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:47 pm

HEY GURU'S ---IT'S SUNDAY NIGHT ---WHAT HAPPENED----ANOTHER BULLSHIT WEEKEND?

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum