Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 6/21/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 6/21/19

Go down

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 6/21/19 Empty TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 6/21/19

Post by RamblerNash on Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:32 pm

Tony/1st day of summer.  Let’s let the party begin!  On the last call we got info about banks stopping it for what was going on.  Didn’t get a lot of info why.  It was the rate, people being demanding about how much they think they should get and how much they should negotiate for.  From one source.  They were just trying to get people thru.  Saying “this is the rate.  Take it or leave it!” Always going to be the choice anyway. If that’s going to be the rate when you walk in there, or you want the “contract rate”, and if you’re a little guy they are not going to negotiate with you.  Most of you will be dealing with people who are not authorized to negotiate.  Now you with millions, and millions, you’re still going to be able to negotiate.  They don’t want you to.  But it’s going to be how you negotiate is going to be the key to that.  I’m telling you guys right now!  Those are the main issues, people coming in with more knowledge and background than they thought you had.  So, they weren’t prepared for that and the backlash, I don’t think.  At least it’s what I’m getting from my perspective.  So let’s say that.  So what’s the good news?  The good news is the rates are locked in once again.  The rates are “blacked out”.  Few people know what the rate is.  But there is in fact a range that we all can look at.   You can look at it on your own.  You can actually decide on your own.  It’s really easy to see.  All you do, is you go to your currency calculator, you go to Kuwait Dinar to the US Dollar and see what the rate is.  Ray/3.50 something.  Tony/3.29 as of today.  You can expect the rate to be within I’m going to say, 20 cents within that rate.  Agreement not more than 20 cents was agreed along time ago.  We knew it 10 years ago when we constantly talked about the rate.  You could estimate what the Dinar is going to.  The rate is much closer than that vrs. 20 cents “agreed upon”.  Within 15 cents of that rate! They are scheduled to vote Sat on ministers.  Telling them on TV that they’re supposed to finish it on Saturday.  Articles have come out saying they should finish it on Saturday.  That when it’s supposed to take place.  Once that takes place, we can look for what we’ve always been looking for to happen.  Somewhere within the next 72 hours we should see what we’re looking for!  Banks do have a date and time.  Iraq has a date and I’m telling you guys it’s within 72 hours that will happen.  So, all that we have to do at this point is “hurry up and wait!”  That’s what we’re doing right now.  Waiting.  Anticipating.  It is about to happen and should conclude before the end of the month, unless world war 4 breaks out or something, prior to that happening!  It shouldn’t be a problem.  The banks are still on alert.  Still have their people there, because they don’t know the exact moment, but they have a window.  Now here’s the only thing I didn’t check it.  Got word top banks stopped selling the Dong.  I didn’t have time to check.  And I’m sure a thousand of you will check it right now.  I got word that the top banks have stopped selling Dong as of yesterday.  As of this morning they are no longer selling Dong.  These are the banks that have been selling it consistently.  Didn’t have time to check it out this morning.    Some of you can do a “drive by” and see if you can buy the Dong today.  We looked at some of the Forex charts, and where the Dinar is located, there’s all zeros, no numbers for the day at all, which is good, going into where we’re going!  Reviewed: gave me a whole lot of stuff.  Banks, stopped, rescheduled it, on alert, screens blacked out.  Can’t think of anything else.  (after birthday song remembered): Knew about Tiers 1,2,3,4.  Now everybody is going in from this point at the same time! No certain groups. Nobody has been paid, nobody else in Reno has been paid. They weren’t part of the 5,000 pd is blatant lies.  As an internet group we’re all going together, then the “public” is going to go when they get word.  They are available to come with us! They just don’t think they’ll get the word that fast before we go thru. So no one has been segregated, put in front of the other, nobody more important than each other.  And nobody has been paid at that level, or I would have been paid.  And I haven’t been paid. Or I wouldn’t be here!  We’re all going to do it together, so don’t worry about it.

Questions Fri, June 21, 2019: https://tntshowtime.activeboard.com/t65642214/questions-for-ray-cc-062119/

Semperfi01: Never missed a call or Sun rap session.  Would be grateful if you played the birthday song for me!  Ans: played, Reggae “I wanna wish you a happy birthday…”

Netglobal: Wondering if the US attack on Iran might have been canceled because the US knows Iraq is about to RV and any military action would have delayed the RV indefinitely?  Sill on track to see a change in value by the end of June?   Ans: Because we’re Dinarian’s and waiting for this so long, we think everything that happens in the world effects the RV.  We should have been going to the bank.  The RV would have gone on.  Nothing to do with RV.

Windfall55: Concerned about the “pay it forward” project.  Could you expand upon that topic so people will not endanger themselves.  If they give to someone in public it may be wise to leave the scene as quickly as possible. Can we touch on that every once in a while so that members don’t step out and make themselves targets?  You mentioned 5,000 who exchanged.  Were they all TNT members called in by the banks who performed badly at the exchange?  Ans: It may be wise, depending on how much you give them.  Some leave $1k tips now.  Have people who’ve given grocery stores $1k to give out to people who may need it.  Don’t be scared.  Depending where you’re giving it out (handing out $1k bills on street corner).  Tony’s not going to be scared, just a guy giving to others.

BurbankLou: The thousands or 5 thousand people who exchanged as part of the test, were they paid, or did they get SKR’s?  Ans: Actually paid!

Dmusic:  I called a local currency dealer to place an order yesterday, from whom I have acquired all of my Dong, and was told it’s no longer available as they have no way of sourcing it right now.  What’s your take on this?  Ans: I was told they stopped selling today after 5pm.  People just called me and said they can still buy. There was a memo telling them when they were going to stop selling.  Several banks got that memo yesterday.  Told after the market was closed today at 5pm.  Have more info but can’t say it on the call (after the market closed).

Mijoy:  I can’t afford to get my “entities” in place before the RV, nor can I afford to get legal counseling to decide which entities are best for me.  I realize I shouldn’t make any investments personally and realize it will take weeks or months to decide what I need and get them established.  How do I safeguard my money from seizure or bank failure while it’s just sitting there, lump sum in the bank? Can’t get FDIC ins on a large sum like this, so how would you protect your money in the interim if you were in my shoes?  Ans:  When you read that, I just dropped my head.  Guys, that doesn’t make sense to anybody.  Why would a bank crash when it’s about to get an infusion of money, with all these people?  Influx of currency.  Why would you think all your money could be gone in 90 days?  People telling you the bank is going to hold your funds until the “cabal” is removed?  Without the approval of 350 million Americans.  What idiot would believe something like that?  Makes no sense at all.  Destroy a whole US economy and not effect the rest of the world.  Don’t believe these idiots putting that out.  Just think about it.  Remember the 10 steps we went thru last week.

Hijack:  What is the name of the website where we can go find businesses for sale that you gave us a few years back?  Ans: Just looking at something this morning.  Changed the name:  Formerly known as Business Network to Dealstream  https://dealstream.com/over the counter buy and sale companies.  A lot of good deals, but be careful, especially about penny stocks.

Live Callers:

360/Vancouver, WA. C/need to change from “eddoc to wynuchi”.  Apologize to Danny from Texas, didn’t mean anything disparaging to Texas or offend anybody.  Tony/was told by others that Danny from Dallas needs to get a life!  Heartened by news we could see this soon.  Who were “they”?  T/just the internet group, not TNT specifically.  C/sign of cutting off sales?  T/absolutely.  Why would they cut-off the sales?  People are telling me it’s still being sold, at least until closing this evening.

850/Tallahassee, FL. When gifting $ to families, should I put $ in trust or have access to it?  Couldn’t hear Ray for response to question.

470/CIA Lady. Status in Iraq:Is Sadhar satisfied? T/he’ll keep that pressure on until it goes.  Talking about voting on Sat. Won’t go away until done!  Now it looks like everything will be completed before the 30th.  C/any changes dealing with 800# protocols? T/heard 800# coming out to 5 gurus who will pass them out.  Anybody can go to their banks, and be told what to do to get an appointment.  Literally sent my info to a 3rd bank, and hopefully will get back to me today. C/hopefully we’ll be done!

972/Danny from Dallas! “I need to get a life”.  This is my life, involved in this for 10 years.  Married for 47 years.  My mind is focused on this for my life.  Very exciting that the sale of Dong is coming to a stop!  Don’t take my abuse the wrong day, it’s all in fun.  T/we have some car dealerships we want to deplete.

765/Muncie, IN. Do you think things will calm down when this goes?  T/I don’t think anything is going to happen.  Not going to go to war, unless Iran starts it. We’re the only ones that pulled out of a global treaty.  Too many people would have to agree to it, but it won’t come to pass, unless Iran makes a major mistake.  Too much distance between us and them.  Think US is going to lift the sanctions.  C/3 different currencies and 3 different accounts for each one.  T/good idea to save in case there are taxes.  Wouldn’t be concerned with that.  Don’t think they will be able to come back 3 yrs. later and say you now have to pay taxes after you spent it.  C/is this possible to clean-up deficit?  T/no, Hillary was supposed to do it!  Will this take place after the POTUS is out of office?  Even if who’s in 21-24.

Tony/waiting for the other bank. In agreement with other banks.  72 hrs. agreeing with that also!  3rd confirmation:  agreed with info, still be within the same 72 hr. period.  800#’s will still be there.  Would go out 4 hrs. before the release, not more than a day.

386/ Palm Coast, FL. Do you know rates for Dong and Zim?  T/gave you a range for Dinar.  Did not give the exact number nor range.  Gave wider range.  Dong and Zim are the same we’ve been reporting for the last month.

678/Atlanta, GA.  C/other currencies?  T/7-9, will come up within 6 months.  Have to be qualified investor, with $10m or more.

509/Spokane, WA. C/still giving out lower denoms in Iraq?  T/will check now.  Hopefully before end of the call.

501/Little Rock, AR. Plan on setting up a fund to help families who lost a police officer.  T/great thing to do, we just lost a young new officer.

978/Lowell, MA. C/calling from FL.  C/took advise of getting 3 personal accounts at HSBC.  Wouldn’t open those account for her because they don’t believe in those currencies.  T/no way any bank could let all their personnel know it makes sense.  I’m not surprised.  They would lose all their employees!

281/Houston, TX. C/clarification on “or else”.    T/if the reforms or gov’t not completed, have to do it all over.  Should be prior to the 30th.  Does the CBI need that?  Say they always needed a “stable govt”.  I don’t think we’re going to get to that point.  We don’t know what they’re going to do.  I can’t tell you that it “can’t happen”.  One thing I never do is “bother trouble”.  Don’t live my live thinking bad things to happen.  If we get in a fight with Turkey, does that effect every other country’s currency?  No, only the country we’re in a fight with.  Cut them off 100%.  Different than sanctions.  Doesn’t matter if they have 100 T Dinar, they can’t spend it anymore.  C/I’ll call you the first week in July if it doesn’t go!

Can’t hear Ray either!

281/Houston, TX. Bus Lady! Said rate for Dinar calculated by 15-20 cents higher than the Kuwaiti?  T/dinar would be higher.  C/would currency dealers deal in it?  T/some of them can’t get it right now!  This particular bank said everything is a go.  Look forward within this time frame.  They didn’t tell me anything was different.  C/maybe after the market closes.  Hope we see this by Tues (72 hours).  T/you can get $1m Dong for $47 today.  If rate came out to 47 cents = $470,000.00

908/NJ.  What I said, there are somethings the banks need to do.  Want to make sure all contracts rates will be given out before they due that thing.  C/why are they so sneaky?  4 hours?  Why not set a date to put them out now.  Everybody’s going to calling and busy signals.  Not a fair way to go.  T/they have 800#’s by zones all across the country.  Have had 10 yrs to think this thru.  They know their plan.  Call the 800# call, or walk down to the bank and let them set your appt.  C/fear, walking into exchange.  I’m going to say I want the $28.50 on my dinar.  If not, there’s going to be some problems.  Ridiculous, they’re going to say I’m going to give you $3 for your Dinar.  T/I said this how they should do it.  Sign the NDA and you’ll get it.  If that’s what you want, sign the NDA.  If not, you’ll get what they offer.  If you don’t want that rate, watch Forex and the rate goes up, then walk back and ask for it. C/How do I get involved with Bank tony?  T/anybody can buy a bank for $3m+.  Once you own a bank you can do all those things, I told you.  Unlimited funds, as long as your bank operates.  Same privileges and rights other banks have.  I still intend to do that.  Will still work with other established big banks.

281/Houston, TX. Sounds like any time now.  The ones who already went to the bank, do you know if the got the contract rate?  T/the ones that wanted it did.  C/Have $2m, can I get the contract rate?  T/don’t know.  Just ask for it!  Don’t worry about how much you have, go in and get what you can. Will take what I can get on Dong and Zim.  On Dinar, a succor rate will come out first.  Don’t be so excited and get what you can get!  C/basically we’ll have to keep calling.  T/if it’s busy you keep calling until you get through.  C/do you believe we’ll go before the month is out?  T/yes that is correct!  C/appreciate the time.  T/it is 100% scheduled before the end of the month with the largest banks right now!   C/hope we’ll see it this evening.

708/Cicero, IL. Queen w the King. C/are banks going to stop selling the Dinar?  T/Will do it while the markets are closed, to avoid paying 1k times more than it’s suppose to.  Nobody’s going to get caught in it.  They will stop selling it for a period of time.  Then switch over.  Maybe just a weekend or hours.  C/jut the Dinar or other currencies also.  T/All currencies.  C/what if you’re traveling?  T/if you’re traveling to Iraq, and standing in the airport, can you do a currency exchange?  Yes. Won’t do it if it’s not live.

918/Tulsa, OK. Will Afghanistan and Indonesia go in first basket?  T/yes.  What is the status of Iranian Rial?  T/don’t think it’s going to revalue.  Not going to be able to take it because of the sanctions.

Wrap-up! Tony/ 1st day of summer.  Going to be a great summer.  Telling me everything is active live.  Waiting to see the vote tomorrow.  One less thing to worry about.  72 hours it’s supposedly going to be over.  Not worried about the negative but enjoy the positive. You will be informed so we can all have success and party together.

Interesting Recent Comments & Questions (AZhombre’s picks):

R/members have created a 21 pgs. booklet. http://tiny.cc/prep4xchange good compilation and what to expect.  Some pages are worksheets.

R/ We all should have a “distribution list”.  X amount of $ or currencies.

R/ You have options & opportunities, so you can pick the best investments.

T/ We’re still looking for all this to be over this month by June 30, 2019

T/ Still must dial 800# with a 5k note, can’t just walk into the bank to exchange it.

T/ I’ve got 4 banks that are saying they will exchange the Zim notes!

T/ Heard you can get contract rates on all the currencies I’m going to try on mine!

Latest Rates; Dinar: $3.50, $3.63, $4.43.  Dong: $0.47 – $2.23.  Zim $0.22 – $0.33 cents.  Afghani $2.39.  Rial $3.24.  Rupiah: $1.08-$1.30 ($1.20).
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum