Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "they will be processing Zim from the 21st through the 28th" 6/21/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "they will be processing Zim from the 21st through the 28th" 6/21/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "they will be processing Zim from the 21st through the 28th" 6/21/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "they will be processing Zim from the 21st through the 28th" 6/21/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "they will be processing Zim from the 21st through the 28th" 6/21/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "they will be processing Zim from the 21st through the 28th" 6/21/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "they will be processing Zim from the 21st through the 28th" 6/21/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "they will be processing Zim from the 21st through the 28th" 6/21/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "they will be processing Zim from the 21st through the 28th" 6/21/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "they will be processing Zim from the 21st through the 28th" 6/21/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "they will be processing Zim from the 21st through the 28th" 6/21/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "they will be processing Zim from the 21st through the 28th" 6/21/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "they will be processing Zim from the 21st through the 28th" 6/21/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "they will be processing Zim from the 21st through the 28th" 6/21/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "they will be processing Zim from the 21st through the 28th" 6/21/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ: "they will be processing Zim from the 21st through the 28th" 6/21/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
MarkZ: "they will be processing Zim from the 21st through the 28th" 6/21/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
MarkZ: "they will be processing Zim from the 21st through the 28th" 6/21/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
MarkZ: "they will be processing Zim from the 21st through the 28th" 6/21/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
MarkZ: "they will be processing Zim from the 21st through the 28th" 6/21/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

MarkZ: "they will be processing Zim from the 21st through the 28th" 6/21/19

2 posters

Go down

MarkZ: "they will be processing Zim from the 21st through the 28th" 6/21/19 Empty MarkZ: "they will be processing Zim from the 21st through the 28th" 6/21/19

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:15 pm

MZ: Happy Summer Solstice today. I really feel this is the last broke weekend for us all.

MZ: I feel this one is it….I feel a little giddy today…no excuses…no delays…just hearing only positive news today.

Member:  The solstice is a good place to change the energy and make a new start...

MZ: Reno is doing a really good job keeping quiet right now.

MZ: MR.C is being kept quiet…..no power or phone. They seem to want him to be very quiet today.

MZ :  I did speak with a couple attorneys around the world in Hong Kong and Zurich and they expect to exchange Zim this weekend with all funds available on Monday.  They strongly feel this is the real deal…no more false starts.. yes they are processing this weekend and yes.....they think this is the real thing.

MZ: They say they will be processing Zim from the 21st through the 28th.

MZ: We feel that 800 numbers are fair game anytime this weekend. Expecting a lot of things will be happening on Sunday.

MZ:  I am hearing we will be at the banks after 2pm Monday.

MZ: I believe Asia has restarted their processing today…..they won’t get their money any sooner then us….but they are processing.

Mod:  SOME OF THE CHINESE GROUPS ARE GOING. STARTING TO GET REAL EXCITED!!!

Member:  Sometimes I feel like I am playing, mother may I! One step closer, two step back, two step closer, one back! Let’s cross that finish line! Lololo

Member:  I’m telling u mark we only HAVE this 3 day window cause the 4th trump will be letting America know the new system and GB (gold backed)  and I have a VERY VERY good contact!!!

MZ: I agree with you……this is going to be a magical 3 day weekend…I think Sunday we will see a lot of movement…..Possibly a lot of 4a movement  going on….Some big humanitarian groups got moved moved from 4a to 3 to fund……All my guys say they are staging everything this weekend for a go on Monday

Nflemingjr:  ALL THE NEWS THIS MORNING IS VERY GOOD BECAUSE OF THE INFORMATION THAT IS COMING IN FROM THE REST OF THE WORLD. THERE IS NO BAD NEWS

Nflemingjr:  RENO HAS GOTTEN VERY QUIET AND NO INFORMATION IS GETTING OUT

Q: Are the Redemption people working this weekend?

MZ: I do not believe the Redemption Center people will be at work this weekend based on all the other news saying Monday is our day!!!

MZ: I have heard if they roll out the soft way…we will not need to see Deutshbank crash

Q: Any news out of Iraq?

MZ: My contacts there are a diplomat with the minstry and a contactor from Australia –they say that they have been sitting waiting for their notification for 3 and a half weeks- they do believe its this week……..they tell me to look for Iraq cabinet being fully seated-then the new rate will announce right after that

Member:  ​Congress bill H.R. 24 and H.R.25 on 116 Congress is to abolish the Federal reserve and the IRS

MZ: It has been in committee – sitting there ready to go…..this bill is what takes us to a Value added tax (VAT) instead of an income tax….this is the bill that abolishes the IRS. You all can do your own research on google or yahoo,….just type in house resolution 25 or 24 and you will learn all you want to know.

Q: What is the difference between humanitarian projects and charity?

MZ: Humanitarian is ongoing and charity is a one time thing…..I believe that is how they are looking at it.

Q:  Has value day been declared?

MZ: Not to my knowledge

Q: What are your opinions on rates.

MZ: I am hearing 2.20-2.25 for dong…..Based on what Im hearing ….the street rate for dinar should  around 3.92-$3.96 with a rate in the US maybe $4-$6 for dinar……this is my opinion

Nflemingjr:  WE CAN NOT TALK ABOUT RATES BECAUSE THE SCREENS ARE BLACK AND WILL NOT BE SEEN UNTIL JUST BEFORE THE 800 #'S COME OUT

Eagleone2025:  ZIM IS A BOND SO IT MAY BE TAXED… BE PREPARED…. KEEP IN MIND THAT ZIM IS UNDER INTERNATIONAL LAW…. THE COUNT DOWN TO THE RV AND THE NEW REPUBLIC IS SET ON A TIME CLOCK…. WE WILL WAIT AND SEE WHAT ADDRESS THAT TRUMP WILL BRING FORTH BY THE 4 OF JULY.

Q: What happens to currency dealers when the RV happens?

MZ: We always were told they would keep selling up to right before it happens…..then they shut down for a bit and reopen selling those currencies at the new RV’s rate.

Q: Do you know anyone that has an NDA?

MZ: Yes I do

Q: Are we expecting Martial law today?

MZ: I heard no Martial law today.

Eagleone2025:  DHS AND MILITARY ARE DEPLOYING TO LOCATIONS TO WHAT LEVEL ONLY TIME WILL TELL THERE WILL BE NO MARTIAL LAW TODAY. SO CLAM YOUR SELF. IRAN CONTACTED SWISS OFFICIALS AND US. CONTACT WHY WE WAIT AND SEE. THE STRIKE IS ON HOLD. IT LOOKS LIKES THE RV IS LOOKING VERY GOOD NEXT WEEK

Eagleone2025:  NO MARTIAL LAW ON FRIDAY MY NSA CONTACT SAID… HE CONFIRM MILITARY AND DHS DEPLOYMENT IN AMERICA BUT IT IS JUST IN EARLY STAGES …IT WILL BE LAYERS. WATCH FOR MILITARY AIRCRAFT MOVEMENT.

Member:  TRUMP GAVE STAND DOWN ON ATTACK LAST NIGHT. HE IS NOT A WAR MONGERER

Member:  USA CORPORATION IS REGISTERED BY MARITIME A.LAW AT THE NON INCORPORATED TERRITORY OF PUERTO RICO

Q:  Mark if media blackout happens how will you keep us posted? Is there a number or something? Thanks

MZ: Im going to post a screen with a golden egg and cash in a nest with the 800 numbers…..I will leave that screen up and then I’m off to exchange.

Mod:  IF 800#S GO MARKZ WILL PUT UP THIS BACKGROUND...GOLDEN EGG

Member:  Release Fisa. Drain the swamp. Lets help make the world great everyone! The greatest blessing is that of giving.

Eagleone2025:  WATCH THE NSA…. LOOK TO NEXT WEEK

Both Twitch and youtube kept glitching, freezing and stopping……lots of technical difficulties…..Stream ended early today. Hmmmmmmmmm

Member:  MarkZ they have taken you offline

Mod:  FROM MARKZ: No one wants us talking. There will be 800 numbers! stop worrying!

Member:  ​Shut down actually GOOD SIGN. It’s happening!!! Be encouraged!!

MZ:  No more streams today. Just watch the replay.

Q:  Mark any idea what happened?

MZ:  Seems they do not want us talking right now.

Member:  This CAN NOT be a coincidence; Swiss and China under way and Mark gets shut down

Member:  Just checked another channel in twitch, streaming no prob, mark must be targeted this a.m

Member:  Here were my summer notes: * Mark has talked with two attorneys, one in Hong Kong and One in Zurich who say ZIM redemptions have started process and funding will be on Monday. * 800 #s hoping to come out today to Sunday. Banking begins after 2pm Monday. * “This is our last poor weekend” * All contacts: “Staging over weekend; Real thing Monday.” * Believes Asia got started with its process but no money until we do * Mark has heard from a source close to him that IS under an NDA * Iraq believes it

Mod:  MarkCoffee and Chat with Friends Mon-Fri 10:00 am est Wed 8:00 pm est No weekend chats unless needed Chats live or recorded https://www.twitch.tv/theoriginalmarkz ONLY SPECIAL NEWS he will tweet out..NO MORE MORNING TWEETS https://twitter.com/originalmarkz

ONLY IF THE THE INTERNET GOES DOWN Mark’s new Emergency #: Emergency Conference Call # 605-313-5799, Access Code: 648101#... Playback # 605-313-4103

Mod:  IF WE HAVE SOCIAL MEDIA SHUT DOWN, THAT IS THE EMERGENCY #

Mod:  PLEASE DO NOT GIVE YOUR CURRENCY TO ANYONE UNLESS YOU ARE IN THE BANK AND THEY GIVE YOU A DEPOSIT RECEIPT!!!!

Member:  Currency can be verified ON THE SPOT. with a legit exchange center. No back room deals with any bankers.....

MZ:  I am hearing the same thing.

MZ: I will tweet or do a stream if there is any big news on Sunday……not expecting much until then. Spend time this weekend getting ready…….i think this is it.

MarkZ: "they will be processing Zim from the 21st through the 28th" 6/21/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

MarkZ: "they will be processing Zim from the 21st through the 28th" 6/21/19 Empty Re: MarkZ: "they will be processing Zim from the 21st through the 28th" 6/21/19

Post by Captain259 Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:02 am

READY FOR WHAT----ANOTHER WEEK OF BULLSHIT----SCREW YOU MARKZ----TRIED OF ALL YOUR BULLSHIT----

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum