Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Minister of Finance arrives in Cairo to participate in Arab finance ministers meeting I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Minister of Finance arrives in Cairo to participate in Arab finance ministers meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Minister of Finance arrives in Cairo to participate in Arab finance ministers meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Minister of Finance arrives in Cairo to participate in Arab finance ministers meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Minister of Finance arrives in Cairo to participate in Arab finance ministers meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Minister of Finance arrives in Cairo to participate in Arab finance ministers meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Minister of Finance arrives in Cairo to participate in Arab finance ministers meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Minister of Finance arrives in Cairo to participate in Arab finance ministers meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Minister of Finance arrives in Cairo to participate in Arab finance ministers meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Minister of Finance arrives in Cairo to participate in Arab finance ministers meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Minister of Finance arrives in Cairo to participate in Arab finance ministers meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Minister of Finance arrives in Cairo to participate in Arab finance ministers meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Minister of Finance arrives in Cairo to participate in Arab finance ministers meeting I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Minister of Finance arrives in Cairo to participate in Arab finance ministers meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Minister of Finance arrives in Cairo to participate in Arab finance ministers meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Minister of Finance arrives in Cairo to participate in Arab finance ministers meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Minister of Finance arrives in Cairo to participate in Arab finance ministers meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Minister of Finance arrives in Cairo to participate in Arab finance ministers meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Minister of Finance arrives in Cairo to participate in Arab finance ministers meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Minister of Finance arrives in Cairo to participate in Arab finance ministers meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Minister of Finance arrives in Cairo to participate in Arab finance ministers meeting

Go down

Minister of Finance arrives in Cairo to participate in Arab finance ministers meeting Empty Minister of Finance arrives in Cairo to participate in Arab finance ministers meeting

Post by claud39 Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:41 pm

[size=30]Minister of Finance arrives in Cairo to participate in Arab finance ministers meeting[/size]

22/06/2019

Minister of Finance arrives in Cairo to participate in Arab finance ministers meeting Thumbnail.php?file=555555_887731653

Al Ahd News - Follow-up

Finance Minister Fouad Hussein arrived in Egypt on Saturday to attend the emergency meeting of Arab finance ministers.
"We have arrived," Finance Minister Fouad Hussein said in a tweet on his Twitter page Cairoto participate in the emergency meeting of finance ministers from the Arab countries. "
"The meeting will be held on Sunday," the finance minister said.

End quote

http://alahadnews.net/index.php/permalink/162882.html
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Minister of Finance arrives in Cairo to participate in Arab finance ministers meeting Empty Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs Minister of Finance Mr. Fuad Hussein meets in Cairo Mr. Shukri Bishara, Palestinian Minister of Finance and Planning

Post by claud39 Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:55 am

Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs Minister of Finance Mr. Fuad Hussein meets in Cairo Mr. Shukri Bishara, Palestinian Minister of Finance and Planning

Monday May 27,

Minister of Finance arrives in Cairo to participate in Arab finance ministers meeting 35e13902-83df-4c5b-8bdc-%D9%88%D9%88%D9%88%D9%88%D9%88%D9%88

Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance , Mr. Fuad Hussein , Monday June 24, 2019 met in Cairo on the sidelines of the meetings of the Arab League , Mr. Shukri Bishara , the Palestinian Minister of Finance and Planning and his accompanying delegation 

The meeting discussed the financial and economic crisis in Palestine and its economic and political effects on the Palestinian society and the surrounding countries.

http://www.mof.gov.iq/Pages/MOFBannerHeadlineDetail.aspx?BannerNewsID=692

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Minister of Finance arrives in Cairo to participate in Arab finance ministers meeting Empty Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs meets in Cairo Secretary General of the League of Arab States

Post by claud39 Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:57 am

Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs meets in Cairo Secretary General of the League of Arab States

Sunday, June 23,

Minister of Finance arrives in Cairo to participate in Arab finance ministers meeting 2a3d74f1-8d65-4f42-baa2-2bdb3e020683

June 23 met with Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Finance Minister Mr. Fouad Hussein in Cairo Sunday, 2019 on the sidelines of the meetings of the Arab League Secretary General Ahmed Aboul Gheit.

Mr. Fouad Hussein expressed his thanks for the initiative and the position of the members of the League of Arab States to reduce the debts of Iraq, especially in the past period, which Iraq has experienced difficult crises.

For his part, Abul-Gheit also thanked Iraq for participating in the emergency meeting of the Arab finance ministers and explained the deterioration of the financial and economic situation of the occupied Palestinian state. He said that the difficult financial situation facing Palestine may be the most dangerous stage.

Mr. Aboul Gheit also stressed that the experience of Iraq and the difficult stages that have passed since years and enable him to get out of it quickly enabled him to regain his status and promote a new

Mr. Fuad Hussein said that the economic situation in Iraq is also dependent on the security situation in the region and its effects. He also stressed that Iraq is now undergoing a gradual recovery phase, especially with the continued rise in oil prices globally and the search for diversifying sources of economy and multiple exports.

http://www.mof.gov.iq/Pages/MOFBannerHeadlineDetail.aspx?BannerNewsID=691

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Minister of Finance arrives in Cairo to participate in Arab finance ministers meeting Empty Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance attend the opening session of the emergency meeting of Arab finance ministers in the General Secretariat of the League of Arab States

Post by claud39 Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:58 am

Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance attend the opening session of the emergency meeting of Arab finance ministers in the General Secretariat of the League of Arab 
States

Sunday, June 23,

Minister of Finance arrives in Cairo to participate in Arab finance ministers meeting 8d9a4c56-e7b9-4348-bcae-17c07f9e07ff

Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Finance Minister Fuad Hussein attended Sunday June 23, 2019 the opening session of the emergency meeting of Arab finance ministers in the General Secretariat of the League of Arab States

The main objective of this emergency meeting of the Arab finance ministers was to take note of the difficult financial and economic situation and the importance of working on the Arab level and supporting the Palestinian brothers by assigning a financial security network that was launched at the Baghdad Summit in 2012 to support the Palestinian Authority budget materially and to activate it in support of the Palestinian government in the face of pressures Which they are exposed to.

Minister of Finance arrives in Cairo to participate in Arab finance ministers meeting 54b99ccd-5cce-43ef-9c81-801d97d4d14e

Where the Arab finance ministers in the final statement of their emergency meeting today under the chairmanship of Tunisia to continue to provide support and advocacy for the rights of Palestinians political and economic

http://www.mof.gov.iq/Pages/MOFBannerHeadlineDetail.aspx?BannerNewsID=690

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Minister of Finance arrives in Cairo to participate in Arab finance ministers meeting Empty Iraq to resume payment of financial aid to the Palestinian Authority

Post by claud39 Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:31 pm

Iraq to resume payment of financial aid to the Palestinian Authority

06/24/2019

Minister of Finance arrives in Cairo to participate in Arab finance ministers meeting 15870

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Minister of Finance, Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs, Fouad Hussein, reiterated Iraq's commitment to support the Palestinian Authority and the resolutions of previous Arab summits.

"Iraq did not specify the amount to be paid to the Palestinian Authority, but left its discussion and appreciation to the federal government," Hussein said in an interview with the newspaper "Al-Sabah" and read by "Economy News" at the end of the emergency meeting of Arab finance ministers held in Cairo on Sunday.

On the sidelines of the emergency meeting, Hussein said that he discussed with his Palestinian counterpart the details of the Palestinian financial situation, the needs of the Palestinian issue, bilateral relations and how to translate the decisions taken into concrete reality.

"Iraq has suffered from an economic and financial crisis, but we are recovering now and we will contribute to the support of the Palestinians in accordance with the decisions of the Arab League," Hussein said.

It is noteworthy that the Arab finance ministers confirmed, at the end of the emergency meeting, their commitment to the decisions of the League of Arab States to activate a network of financial security to support the budget of the Palestinian Authority $ 100 million per month, according to the share of member states in the budget of the Secretariat and to activate it in support of the State of Palestine in the face of pressure And the financial crises that are exposed to them either through the Secretariat of the University or directly to the Ministry of Finance of the State of Palestine.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=17027
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Minister of Finance arrives in Cairo to participate in Arab finance ministers meeting Empty The Second Forum of Arab Entrepreneurs calls for the establishment of an Arab central bank to lend to youth projects

Post by claud39 Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:37 am

The Second Forum of Arab Entrepreneurs calls for the establishment of an Arab central bank to lend to youth projects

25/06/2019

Minister of Finance arrives in Cairo to participate in Arab finance ministers meeting Rc_156144509017_23

The Second Forum of Arab Entrepreneurs and Innovative Ideas called on the League of Arab States to establish an Arab central bank to contribute to the lending of youth projects and to find financing outlets through the Arab sovereign funds for youth projects with a soft benefit to encourage young entrepreneurs as an active force supporting the Arab economies. Arabic. 

At the end of its work in Cairo, the Forum called on the Arab Youth Council for Integrated Development to establish an Arab institutional umbrella for entrepreneurship in coordination with and under the auspices of the General Secretariat of the League of Arab States.

The forum, which was organized in cooperation between the Arab League and the Arab Youth Development Council, called for the unification of the training curricula for entrepreneurship in accordance with modern scientific methods in accordance with international standards, linking the national plans for economic and investment development with the projects of young entrepreneurs and seeking to promote investment plans in Arab countries. . 

He urged the Arab countries to bring their labor legislation closer together and facilitate their establishment and work in the receiving countries according to the needs of these countries. 

The Forum recommended the establishment of a specialized 'information bank' on entrepreneurial projects and a link to investment projects in government bodies related to these projects and the establishment of an executive committee to oversee the running of the forum annually. The forum will be organized periodically each year in an Arab country.

He also recommended the establishment of an information bank for youth ideas and initiatives at the level of the Arab world, and the establishment of exhibitions gathering ideas and innovations of Arab youth on an annual basis, stressing the importance of intensifying efforts and efforts to build the capacities of innovative Arab youth and inventor, and organizing a 'excellence prize' for innovative ideas from young people. Public.

In this context, the founder and chairman of the Board of Directors of the Arab Youth Council for Integrated Development, Dr. Moushira Abougali, said in a statement today that the forum discussed, over four days, through nine working sessions, the reality of Arab investments between obstacles and obstacles, The role of the private sector in supporting the creative ideas of youth, the impact of human development on the creation of non-traditional employment opportunities, and ways of returning migratory money and its impact on Arab investment, thus creating greater opportunities for pioneers. Money.

http://www.uabonline.org/en/news/arabicnews/15751604160516061578158316091575160415791575160616/65095/0
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum