Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Adam Montana: "NOW is the time I'm expecting to see something major..." 6/20/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

Adam Montana: "NOW is the time I'm expecting to see something major..." 6/20/19

Go down

Adam Montana: "NOW is the time I'm expecting to see something major..." 6/20/19 Empty Adam Montana: "NOW is the time I'm expecting to see something major..." 6/20/19

Post by RamblerNash on Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:32 am

Adam Montana   

If you were around the Dinar world before Chapter 7 was lifted, an event that was arguably one of the most important events related to Iraq in recent history, you'll remember that things got VERY exciting before that happened. It was not a guarantee that Chapter 7 would get lifted...in fact, it was questionable if it would actually happen, and very much a surprise to many.  Even without absolute confirmation of this very important event that was about to transpire, and even though many of the news stations and media and all of the people "in the know" didn't give a warning... the dinar world had a "feeling" that something was about to happen...Did we have an RV at that time? Obviously not. And nobody cashed in...at least, not at the $3+ rate.

BUT, did something major happen? YES. That's where we seem to be right now.  This is the time of year that many major milestones have been reached in Iraq.   NOW is the time I'm expecting to see something major... maybe HCL, maybe something else, and very possibly a rate changeThe tension is growing, and it shows in many ways...like how your animals know a storm is coming, when the weather person said "10% chance of rain", and then the neighbors barn and cows get taken away in a tornado. Fido knew.  Did you listen? ...Bring on the twisters!

6/20/19
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Adam Montana: "NOW is the time I'm expecting to see something major..." 6/20/19 Empty Re: Adam Montana: "NOW is the time I'm expecting to see something major..." 6/20/19

Post by Jayzze on Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:41 pm

adam you and your bs guru friendswill be very disappointed nothing is going to happenyou areall fos
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum