Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Ministry of Oil intends to sign with an American company to develop oil production and export sectors I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Ministry of Oil intends to sign with an American company to develop oil production and export sectors I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The Ministry of Oil intends to sign with an American company to develop oil production and export sectors I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Ministry of Oil intends to sign with an American company to develop oil production and export sectors I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Ministry of Oil intends to sign with an American company to develop oil production and export sectors I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Ministry of Oil intends to sign with an American company to develop oil production and export sectors I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Ministry of Oil intends to sign with an American company to develop oil production and export sectors I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Ministry of Oil intends to sign with an American company to develop oil production and export sectors I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Ministry of Oil intends to sign with an American company to develop oil production and export sectors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Ministry of Oil intends to sign with an American company to develop oil production and export sectors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Ministry of Oil intends to sign with an American company to develop oil production and export sectors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Ministry of Oil intends to sign with an American company to develop oil production and export sectors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Ministry of Oil intends to sign with an American company to develop oil production and export sectors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Ministry of Oil intends to sign with an American company to develop oil production and export sectors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Ministry of Oil intends to sign with an American company to develop oil production and export sectors I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Ministry of Oil intends to sign with an American company to develop oil production and export sectors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Ministry of Oil intends to sign with an American company to develop oil production and export sectors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Ministry of Oil intends to sign with an American company to develop oil production and export sectors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The Ministry of Oil intends to sign with an American company to develop oil production and export sectors I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The Ministry of Oil intends to sign with an American company to develop oil production and export sectors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The Ministry of Oil intends to sign with an American company to develop oil production and export sectors

Go down

The Ministry of Oil intends to sign with an American company to develop oil production and export sectors Empty The Ministry of Oil intends to sign with an American company to develop oil production and export sectors

Post by claud39 Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:32 pm

The Ministry of Oil intends to sign with an American company to develop oil production and export sectors

• 20 June 2019

The Ministry of Oil intends to sign with an American company to develop oil production and export sectors 772839

The Undersecretary of the Ministry of Oil Fayad Nima the readiness of the ministry to sign a multi-billion dollar contract with ExxonMobil in the coming few days to develop the production and export sectors for oil and gas in the province of Basra, stressing that the bombing of one of the camps of the Iraqi Drilling Company in the area of ​​Bargesia does not affect the work of foreign companies, To develop oil fields in the province of Basra.
"There is no bombardment, but the fall of one shell on one of the camps of the Iraqi Drilling Company, which led to the injury of three workers injured," Naima told reporters at the headquarters of the Ministry of Oil, adding that he did not know the reasons so far. This shell. "
"There will be no such incidents, and there is no record of a similar incident in the south of the country."
"The bombardment was far from the facilities of foreign oil companies and the Burjisia area is empty only. It includes a residential complex. The bombing did not affect the work of foreign companies and the companies were contacted and reassured by the Basra operations commander, general manager of the Basra oil company and director general of the Iraqi Drilling Company."

http://wattaennews.net/archives/37815
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Ministry of Oil intends to sign with an American company to develop oil production and export sectors Empty Exxon deal worth $ 53 billion in Iraq frustrated by obstacles to contracts and tensions Iran

Post by claud39 Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:00 am

Exxon deal worth $ 53 billion in Iraq frustrated by obstacles to contracts and tensions Iran

21/06/2019

The Ministry of Oil intends to sign with an American company to develop oil production and export sectors 15844

Economy News _ Baghdad

Just weeks ago, US energy giant ExxonMobil appeared to be moving ahead with a $ 53 billion project to boost Iraq's oil production in its southern fields, a key step in the company's ambition to expand.

But according to government officials in Iraq, a combination of contractual wrangling and security concerns, fueled by rising tensions between neighboring Iran and the United States, is helping to derail the deal.

Four Iraqi officials involved in the talks, speaking on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the issue, said the negotiations had been stalled by clauses of a contract opposed by Baghdad.

They said the main sticking point was the way Exxon proposed to recover its own development costs, with the company targeting to share oil produced from two fields, which Iraq rejects, saying it represents an infringement on state ownership of production.

An Iraqi negotiator said Baghdad would not sign anything on the current items proposed by Exxon.
Exxon declined to comment on the terms of the contract or negotiations. "In terms of habit, we do not comment on trade talks," a spokeswoman for the company said in Texas.

Fayyad Nima, the undersecretary of the Iraqi Ministry of Oil for upstream activities, said talks were continuing and he expected an agreement to be signed soon.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=17011
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum