Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Cabinet approves recommendations for allocation of funds to purchase energy and gas I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Cabinet approves recommendations for allocation of funds to purchase energy and gas I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Cabinet approves recommendations for allocation of funds to purchase energy and gas I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Cabinet approves recommendations for allocation of funds to purchase energy and gas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Cabinet approves recommendations for allocation of funds to purchase energy and gas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Cabinet approves recommendations for allocation of funds to purchase energy and gas I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Cabinet approves recommendations for allocation of funds to purchase energy and gas I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Cabinet approves recommendations for allocation of funds to purchase energy and gas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Cabinet approves recommendations for allocation of funds to purchase energy and gas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Cabinet approves recommendations for allocation of funds to purchase energy and gas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Cabinet approves recommendations for allocation of funds to purchase energy and gas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Cabinet approves recommendations for allocation of funds to purchase energy and gas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Cabinet approves recommendations for allocation of funds to purchase energy and gas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Cabinet approves recommendations for allocation of funds to purchase energy and gas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Cabinet approves recommendations for allocation of funds to purchase energy and gas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Cabinet approves recommendations for allocation of funds to purchase energy and gas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Cabinet approves recommendations for allocation of funds to purchase energy and gas I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Cabinet approves recommendations for allocation of funds to purchase energy and gas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Cabinet approves recommendations for allocation of funds to purchase energy and gas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Cabinet approves recommendations for allocation of funds to purchase energy and gas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Cabinet approves recommendations for allocation of funds to purchase energy and gas

Go down

Cabinet approves recommendations for allocation of funds to purchase energy and gas Empty Cabinet approves recommendations for allocation of funds to purchase energy and gas

Post by claud39 Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:51 am

Cabinet approves recommendations for allocation of funds to purchase energy and gas

19/06/2019

Cabinet approves recommendations for allocation of funds to purchase energy and gas 15804

Economy News Baghdad

The Iraqi cabinet held its regular session on Tuesday under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi.
The Council discussed, in accordance with a statement issued by the Information Office of the Prime Minister, several issues, including the issue of agencies, rules and criteria for appointment by origin, and decided to hold a special special session for this subject.
The Council issued a number of resolutions, most notably the adoption of the recommendations of the Ministerial Council on Energy on the allocation of funds for the purchase of energy and gas, and the amendment of the Council of Ministers (352 to 2017).
The Council of Ministers approved the formation of a committee headed by the Minister of Planning and the membership of the Ministers of Construction and Housing, Industry and Minerals, the Governor of Kirkuk and the President of the Office of Financial Supervision and Chairman of the Supreme Coordinating Committee for the provinces.
The Committee shall deal with the issue of the Kirkuk Provincial Council for the purpose of approving the investment plan for the province for the year 2019 and submit recommendations to the Council of Ministers.
The Council decided to introduce the Institute of Health Professions and Midwifery in the Shatrah district.
The Council of Ministers approved the increase of the monthly allowance allocated to the holy Abbasid threshold.
The Council approved the minutes of the meeting held on discussing the ongoing and stalled projects of the Secretariat of Baghdad, as well as the projects to be included in the investment plan and the regional development plan.
The Council approved the draft law on accession of the Republic of Iraq to the Nairobi International Convention for the Removal of Wastes in 2007.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16990
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum