Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Links: Following the course of the proxy war in Iraq I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Links: Following the course of the proxy war in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Links: Following the course of the proxy war in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Links: Following the course of the proxy war in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Links: Following the course of the proxy war in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Links: Following the course of the proxy war in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Links: Following the course of the proxy war in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Links: Following the course of the proxy war in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Links: Following the course of the proxy war in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Links: Following the course of the proxy war in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Links: Following the course of the proxy war in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Links: Following the course of the proxy war in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Links: Following the course of the proxy war in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Links: Following the course of the proxy war in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Links: Following the course of the proxy war in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Links: Following the course of the proxy war in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Links: Following the course of the proxy war in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Links: Following the course of the proxy war in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Links: Following the course of the proxy war in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Links: Following the course of the proxy war in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Links: Following the course of the proxy war in Iraq

Go down

Links: Following the course of the proxy war in Iraq Empty Links: Following the course of the proxy war in Iraq

Post by claud39 Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:27 pm

[size=32]Links: Following the course of the proxy war in Iraq[/size]

Links: Following the course of the proxy war in Iraq 46cdb09f-0055-4a74-bf1f-e1f8e5748edc

With the escalation of tension in the region and in the context of the proxy war, it seems that Iran has chosen Iraq as a preferred arena to fight its conflict with the United States of America, and there are clear signs of this. Two weeks ago a missile was fired at the US Embassy in Baghdad from 52nd Street near the University of Technology. And then handed one of the armed factions allied to Iran a threatening message to the Speaker of the Iraqi Council of Representatives sent to the concerned in the US administration. At dawn last Friday, the Balad base was targeted with four rockets. According to special information obtained by the Liaison Center, three of these missiles landed at the base of the base while the fourth missile did not explode. Also fired from the Yathrib district in the province of Salah al-Din Katyusha rockets towards the base of "Balad."
Perhaps the absolute missile, thinking that it targets US interests in Iraq, does not know that the base of "Balad" is an Iraqi military base and not an American, in this base there are IF 16 aircraft belonging to the powerful Iraqi Air Force, and the headquarters of the company Lockheed Martin America , The largest military industry in the world and take the base of "Balad" based in Iraq. It also provides appropriate services to Iraqi military experts and technicians in the military field. It also has American security companies and logistical support for the multinational "supply and transport" and oversees the base of an Iraqi military commander.
The proxy war carried out by Iran's allies against US interests in the region, "Abha airport, oil tankers" in Iraq and its allies continues, according to special information received by the Link Center. On Saturday morning, at 7:00 am, a shell landed on the military side of Baghdad International Airport. The relevant side in the provision of logistical support and through the travel of some States of the Alliance. According to special information received by the Center links, Iraqi forces were able to discover a number of missile bases in the vicinity of Taji area between Baghdad and Samarra.
At 2 pm on Saturday, Matthew Tyler, the US ambassador to Iraq, called Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, the ambassador expressed his concern about these developments and their dangers for the US presence in the region and Iraq. . The Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs of the United States of America Adel Abdul Mahdi, where the Foreign Minister expressed his full confidence Adel Abdul Mahdi, in contrast, the Iraqi Prime Minister understood the concern of members of the US administration of these developments, and the Prime Minister that he will initiate an immediate investigation to find out against the background of these attacks. And arrangements for the visit of Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi to the White House on July 15.
In a remarkable development in the context of the proxy war, according to special information received by the Center links, the United States renewed for the third time and without conditions extension of the exemption of Iraq for 120 days - for the first time extending the exemption for more than 90 days - of the sanctions imposed on Iran allows him The import of electricity and gas on which they rely so much, especially during the hot summer in the country. Exemption is vital for Iraq. Temperatures this year are much higher than seasonal, increasing electricity consumption, fearing renewed protests against the lack of public services starting early in the summer.
Based on all of the above, the policy maker in Iran must realize that Iraq is its economic president. The military and security actions of its allies against American interests in Iraq have caused great embarrassment to Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, and on the other hand, The missiles fired on the base of "Balad" would have hit Iraqi fighters, even if they are American-made, but owned by the Iraqi Air Force, and the destruction of these fighters cost the Iraqi treasury a lot of money to buy or re-maintenance, Intention tampering through allies security and the Iraqi economy ?.
Iran's political decision-maker must realize that it is not his country's interest to stop the economic recovery of Iran's economy, but rather its interest in continuing to work. But if that lung stops working, any artificial respiration of the Iranian economy will not It is in Iran's interest to support Adel Abdul Mahdi, the Prime Minister of Iraq, and respects his choices and administration for Iraq's internal and external affairs. It is like the last chance to advance Iraq, serving the Iraqi people in the first place as well as neighboring countries and the world as an Iraqi national politician. . Because it is, the last reference letter was a strong support for it.
But even more dangerous is the fact that a hardline wing in Iran will not remain idle at a time when the Iranian economy is in a state of suffocation, and that suffocation will certainly damage military foreign activities, so its only option is military escalation against US interests in the region and Iraq. The United States, with its vast military experience gained through the Agency's wars against the Vietnamese in the 1960s and 1970s, has the experience of not being drawn into a war or military confrontation with which Iran's allies have a prominent role. Strict economic against Iran.
Iran and its hardline wing must realize that the actions of their allies in Iraq and in the region, such as targeting oil tankers, reinforce the gains of the American position internationally, because the big powers refuse to compromise the security of oil tankers and reject any threat to international navigation. International peace and security.
To summarize the above, Iraq seeks all the strength and wisdom exercised by Iraq's Prime Minister Adil Abdul Mahdi to spare his country the scourge of the American-Iranian conflict and that he is keen on his high patriotism that Iraq should not be the arena for conflict; he does not accept it as a tool to attack or stifle Iran. , And does not accept that Iran will use its allies to attack American targets in Iraq.
The reviewer should remember that it is not in Iran's interest to use Iraq as a pressure card against Washington in the context of its regional environment. The question arises in this context: Why does Iran insist if it views Iraq as an ally of its loss? Is a key pillar in supporting the Iranian economy while Iran provides financial and logistical support to its allies in the region. What is the wisdom of the loss of Iraq ?!
Iraqi Studies Unit

Center for Research and Strategic Studies

http://rawabetcenter.com/archives/90760
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum