Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A parliamentary committee recommends allocating 500 billion dinars to the housing fund I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A parliamentary committee recommends allocating 500 billion dinars to the housing fund I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A parliamentary committee recommends allocating 500 billion dinars to the housing fund I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A parliamentary committee recommends allocating 500 billion dinars to the housing fund I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A parliamentary committee recommends allocating 500 billion dinars to the housing fund I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A parliamentary committee recommends allocating 500 billion dinars to the housing fund I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A parliamentary committee recommends allocating 500 billion dinars to the housing fund I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A parliamentary committee recommends allocating 500 billion dinars to the housing fund I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A parliamentary committee recommends allocating 500 billion dinars to the housing fund I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A parliamentary committee recommends allocating 500 billion dinars to the housing fund I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A parliamentary committee recommends allocating 500 billion dinars to the housing fund I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A parliamentary committee recommends allocating 500 billion dinars to the housing fund I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A parliamentary committee recommends allocating 500 billion dinars to the housing fund I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A parliamentary committee recommends allocating 500 billion dinars to the housing fund I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A parliamentary committee recommends allocating 500 billion dinars to the housing fund I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A parliamentary committee recommends allocating 500 billion dinars to the housing fund I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A parliamentary committee recommends allocating 500 billion dinars to the housing fund I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A parliamentary committee recommends allocating 500 billion dinars to the housing fund I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A parliamentary committee recommends allocating 500 billion dinars to the housing fund I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A parliamentary committee recommends allocating 500 billion dinars to the housing fund I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

A parliamentary committee recommends allocating 500 billion dinars to the housing fund

Go down

A parliamentary committee recommends allocating 500 billion dinars to the housing fund Empty A parliamentary committee recommends allocating 500 billion dinars to the housing fund

Post by claud39 Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:40 am

A parliamentary committee recommends allocating 500 billion dinars to the housing fund

06/16/2019

A parliamentary committee recommends allocating 500 billion dinars to the housing fund 15714

Economy News - Baghdad

The committee recommended the follow-up of the implementation of the government's parliamentary program to create a top executive sector to manage and solve the problem of housing and allocate 500 billion dinars to the housing fund within the budget of 2020.

The House of Representatives discussed in its 24th session on Saturday a report on the treatment of the housing crisis, while the President of the Council Mohammed Halbusi to follow up the implementation of the government program and the holding of joint meetings between the Committee and multi-disciplinary committees.

The parliament said in a statement that the committee monitoring the implementation of the government program and strategic planning explained in a report followed by the session that the rate of population growth amounted to 2.8% per year and the rate of 120-150 thousand units annually, pointing to the need for Iraq to 2.5 million housing units to the end of 2016 as a result of growth Population without other exceptional circumstances.

The Committee pointed to the increase in slums and the increase in random gatherings which reached 3687 population gatherings and the number of random housing 521947 housing and 16.5% of the total number of housing in Iraq, recommending the need to find a sectoral executive executive to manage and solve the problem of housing and has the authority to transfer ownership of land owned by any state institutions For the purposes of residential complexes, and the allocation of 500 billion dinars to the housing fund within the budget 2020.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16937
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum