Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
dinar - The Iraqi Dinar SCAM [part 1 of 5] by Denversj I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
dinar - The Iraqi Dinar SCAM [part 1 of 5] by Denversj I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
dinar - The Iraqi Dinar SCAM [part 1 of 5] by Denversj I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
dinar - The Iraqi Dinar SCAM [part 1 of 5] by Denversj I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
dinar - The Iraqi Dinar SCAM [part 1 of 5] by Denversj I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
dinar - The Iraqi Dinar SCAM [part 1 of 5] by Denversj I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
dinar - The Iraqi Dinar SCAM [part 1 of 5] by Denversj I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
dinar - The Iraqi Dinar SCAM [part 1 of 5] by Denversj I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
dinar - The Iraqi Dinar SCAM [part 1 of 5] by Denversj I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
dinar - The Iraqi Dinar SCAM [part 1 of 5] by Denversj I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
dinar - The Iraqi Dinar SCAM [part 1 of 5] by Denversj I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
dinar - The Iraqi Dinar SCAM [part 1 of 5] by Denversj I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
dinar - The Iraqi Dinar SCAM [part 1 of 5] by Denversj I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
dinar - The Iraqi Dinar SCAM [part 1 of 5] by Denversj I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
dinar - The Iraqi Dinar SCAM [part 1 of 5] by Denversj I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
dinar - The Iraqi Dinar SCAM [part 1 of 5] by Denversj I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
dinar - The Iraqi Dinar SCAM [part 1 of 5] by Denversj I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
dinar - The Iraqi Dinar SCAM [part 1 of 5] by Denversj I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
dinar - The Iraqi Dinar SCAM [part 1 of 5] by Denversj I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
dinar - The Iraqi Dinar SCAM [part 1 of 5] by Denversj I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The Iraqi Dinar SCAM [part 1 of 5] by Denversj

5 posters

Go down

dinar - The Iraqi Dinar SCAM [part 1 of 5] by Denversj Empty The Iraqi Dinar SCAM [part 1 of 5] by Denversj

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:27 am

The Iraqi Dinar SCAM [part 1 of 5]

June 14, 2019

What is the Iraqi Dinar Scam?  The Iraqi Dinar Scam is the sale of Iraqi dinar to consumers believing a deceptive pitch that it can be sold in the future for a likely profit when the Iraqi dinar is revalued.  This deceptive pitch,  more than a mere one-liner, has evolved into a massive network of deception on the internet in which the consumer purchases dinar from a currency dealer which has built its website internet presence and appearance of credibility upon deceptive and misleading acts and omissions.  In many cases, the dealer has stolen content and images, and then used that stolen material to create web pages from which to build links back to the dealer’s website.  In many cases, the dealer utilizes fake press releases and fake social profiles of satisfied customers touting the dealer’s website.  It is also typical to see puffery and statements which leave out important information that a consumer should have in order to make an informed decision.  Feeding off this frenzy are websites created that discuss the supposed imminent reevaluation of the dinar.  All this material will then be linked together in a grand and deceptive network on the internet, creating an impression of legitimacy and respectability in reliance upon which, the consumer is induced to buy.

The dinar buyer must realize how simple it is to become a currency dealer of dinar, and how quickly a dealer can create a website that has the appearance of depth and integrity.  They must recognize that the government is not proactive in the regulation of this kind of complex, tiered network of deception, and search engines such as Google and Microsoft’s Bing, may not discover this deception before its too late.

Importantly, the dinar buyer does well to appreciate the plethora of laws that a currency dealer on the internet may be violating in a system that is largely unmonitored by the regulatory authority.  For example,

• Title 15 of the federal statutory law, the United States Code, relates to commerce and trade and the public.  It protects consumers by preventing deceptive and unfair acts or practices.  The Federal Trade Commission has determined that a representation, omission or practice is deceptive if it is likely to mislead consumers and affect consumers’ behavior or decisions about the product or service.  In addition, an act or practice is unfair if the injury it causes, or is likely to cause, is substantial, not outweighed by other benefits and not reasonably avoidable.

• Advertising must tell the truth and must not mislead.  A claim may be misleading if relevant information is left out.  Furthermore, testimonials and endorsements must reflect typical experiences of consumers, unless the ad clearly and conspicuously states otherwise.  Connections between an endorser and the company that are unclear or unexpected to a customer also must be disclosed.

• Chapter 2A of Title 15 §77q(a)  provides that it shall be unlawful for any person in the offer or sale of any securities (the Iraqi dinar is a security) by the use of any means or instruments of transportation or communication in interstate commerce or by use of the mails, directly or indirectly  (1) to employ any device, scheme, or artifice to defraud, or (2) to obtain money or property by means of any untrue statement of a material fact or any omission to state a material fact necessary in order to make the statements made, in light of the circumstances under which they were made, not misleading; or (3) to engage in any transaction, practice, or course of business which operates or would operate as a fraud or deceit upon the purchaser.

• Chapter 2B,§ 78j(b) provides that it is unlawful to use or employ, in connection with the purchase or sale of any security any manipulative or deceptive device or contrivance in contravention of such rules and regulations as the Commission may prescribe as necessary or appropriate in the public interest or for the protection of investors.

• Chapter 2D provides for prohibited practices by unregistered investment companies and advisors.  It is unlawful for them to make use of an instrumentality of interstate commerce, to employ any device, scheme, or artifice to defraud, or to engage in any act, practice, or course of business which is fraudulent, deceptive, or manipulative.

• Websites that use copyrights and trademarks without authorization are likely to have violated Title 17, USC §§ 1201 – 1205 by circumventing a technological measure that effectively controls access to a work, as well as the federal law and common law relative to copyrights and trademarks of others.

• The Money Transmission Services Act, MCL §§ 487.1001 – 487.1047 prohibits a person from providing money transmission services without a license.

• The Consumer Protection Act, MCL§§ 445.901 – 445.902 prohibits unfair, unconscionable, or deceptive methods, acts, or practices in the conduct of trade or commerce.

• The Uniform Securities Act, MCL §§ 451.2101 – 451.2703 prohibits fraudulent practices in relation to securities and requires the registration of broker-dealers, agents, investment advisers, and securities.  MCL § 451.2501 provides that in connection with the offer, sale, or purchase of a security, it is unlawful directly or indirectly to (a) employ a device, scheme, or artifice to defraud; (b) make an untrue statement of a material fact or omit to state a material fact necessary in order to make the statements made, in the light of the circumstances under which they were made, not misleading; (c) or engage in an act, practice, or course of business that operates or would operate as a fraud or deceit on another person.

We really don’t know what we are looking at when it comes to a website on the internet.  When considering a dinar dealer, know that they may be violating these laws in that its website is built upon stolen content, fake press releases, fake social profiles, fake reviews, puffery, and misleading statements and omitted information all contained in web pages and websites linked together in a grand network of deception for the purpose of creating an impression of integrity and transparency to induce a purchase.

When it comes to buying Iraqi dinar from an internet based dealer, in order to profit in the future, we should not only consider the substantive economic and political questions relevant to whether the Iraqi dinar will ever be revalued such that it is a worthy investment (no doubt, it is not!), but we should also know that what we are seeing on the internet is an illusion of smoke and mirrors used to create that dealer’s website internet presence.

[part 1 of 5]
@ denversj
https://sundailytimes.wordpress.com/2019/06/14/the-iraqi-dinar-scam-part-1-of-5/

~~~~~~~~~~

dinar - The Iraqi Dinar SCAM [part 1 of 5] by Denversj 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

dinar - The Iraqi Dinar SCAM [part 1 of 5] by Denversj Empty FANTASTIC

Post by SofiaVertanen Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:42 am

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS!

SofiaVertanen

Back to top Go down

dinar - The Iraqi Dinar SCAM [part 1 of 5] by Denversj Empty Re: The Iraqi Dinar SCAM [part 1 of 5] by Denversj

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:18 pm

ayestu

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
dinar - The Iraqi Dinar SCAM [part 1 of 5] by Denversj 2245507099dinar - The Iraqi Dinar SCAM [part 1 of 5] by Denversj 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

dinar - The Iraqi Dinar SCAM [part 1 of 5] by Denversj Empty Re: The Iraqi Dinar SCAM [part 1 of 5] by Denversj

Post by Jayzze Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:49 pm

all the laws might be correct the question remains did any one put a gun to the head of these people to buy dinar?the majority of the people did no research or were plain gready . they thought they could become millionaires over night with a few dollars invested. then there are some like myself new it was shaky to begin with and took a chance.15 yrs ago I paid 300 per mill and sold 99 percent at 750. i did not lose and made a small profit as one would expect from a penny stock. this is not a scam . the scam is  the car salesmaman who pray on the gready and weak  who fall for this shit.   remember this you can sell back your dinar at any time and cut your loses if you chose so so cut your crap  and either recoup your loses or buy a bible and pray for a miracle
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:54 pm

Jayzze wrote:all the laws might be correct the question remains did any one put a gun to the head of these people to buy dinar?the majority of the people did no research or were plain gready . they thought they could become millionaires over night with a few dollars invested. then there are some like myself new it was shaky to begin with and took a chance.15 yrs ago I paid 300 per mill and sold 99 percent at 750. i did not lose and made a small profit as one would expect from a penny stock. this is not a scam . the scam is  the car salesmaman who pray on the gready and weak  who fall for this shit.   remember this you can sell back your dinar at any time and cut your loses if you chose so so cut your crap  and either recoup your loses or buy a bible and pray for a miracle

ayestu
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:51 am

I am anxiously awaiting for parts 2-3-4-5

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum