Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Adam Montana: "I have reason to believe we are entering a unique week for the Iraqi dinar..." 6/14/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

Adam Montana: "I have reason to believe we are entering a unique week for the Iraqi dinar..." 6/14/19

Go down

Adam Montana: "I have reason to believe we are entering a unique week for the Iraqi dinar..." 6/14/19 Empty Adam Montana: "I have reason to believe we are entering a unique week for the Iraqi dinar..." 6/14/19

Post by RamblerNash on Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:12 am

Adam Montana   

Well, we did it! We weathered another Ramadan, and Eid al fitr. I am going to state the obvious: Despite no RV announcement during the Big Holiday, this was a more eventful one than normal. All positive, too!  ...Historically, many of the bigger milestones have happened around this time of year. Chapter 7 was lifted in late June, for example. A few others have also occurred right around now as well...I have reason to believe we are entering a unique week for the Iraqi dinar...

6/14/19
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Adam Montana: "I have reason to believe we are entering a unique week for the Iraqi dinar..." 6/14/19 Empty Re: Adam Montana: "I have reason to believe we are entering a unique week for the Iraqi dinar..." 6/14/19

Post by RoyBoy on Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:46 am

((((I have reason to believe we are entering a unique week for the Iraqi dinar...))))   OK Adam what will be the excuse this year that Allah didn't plant the rv for the Iraqis Eid, oh yes, Eid is not over yet, 3 more weeks left. 
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Adam Montana: "I have reason to believe we are entering a unique week for the Iraqi dinar..." 6/14/19 Empty Re: Adam Montana: "I have reason to believe we are entering a unique week for the Iraqi dinar..." 6/14/19

Post by Jayzze on Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:13 pm

adam for you every week is unique you have to keep pumping your base to keep the income from your suckers flowing btw hows the ten cents still coming along
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum