Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
He called for ensuring the rights of journalists and the commemoration of their sacrifices .. Minister of Planning congratulates the press family on its national day, and congratulates its captain, winning the membership of the executive office of the Int I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
He called for ensuring the rights of journalists and the commemoration of their sacrifices .. Minister of Planning congratulates the press family on its national day, and congratulates its captain, winning the membership of the executive office of the Int I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
He called for ensuring the rights of journalists and the commemoration of their sacrifices .. Minister of Planning congratulates the press family on its national day, and congratulates its captain, winning the membership of the executive office of the Int I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
He called for ensuring the rights of journalists and the commemoration of their sacrifices .. Minister of Planning congratulates the press family on its national day, and congratulates its captain, winning the membership of the executive office of the Int I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
He called for ensuring the rights of journalists and the commemoration of their sacrifices .. Minister of Planning congratulates the press family on its national day, and congratulates its captain, winning the membership of the executive office of the Int I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
He called for ensuring the rights of journalists and the commemoration of their sacrifices .. Minister of Planning congratulates the press family on its national day, and congratulates its captain, winning the membership of the executive office of the Int I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
He called for ensuring the rights of journalists and the commemoration of their sacrifices .. Minister of Planning congratulates the press family on its national day, and congratulates its captain, winning the membership of the executive office of the Int I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
He called for ensuring the rights of journalists and the commemoration of their sacrifices .. Minister of Planning congratulates the press family on its national day, and congratulates its captain, winning the membership of the executive office of the Int I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
He called for ensuring the rights of journalists and the commemoration of their sacrifices .. Minister of Planning congratulates the press family on its national day, and congratulates its captain, winning the membership of the executive office of the Int I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
He called for ensuring the rights of journalists and the commemoration of their sacrifices .. Minister of Planning congratulates the press family on its national day, and congratulates its captain, winning the membership of the executive office of the Int I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
He called for ensuring the rights of journalists and the commemoration of their sacrifices .. Minister of Planning congratulates the press family on its national day, and congratulates its captain, winning the membership of the executive office of the Int I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
He called for ensuring the rights of journalists and the commemoration of their sacrifices .. Minister of Planning congratulates the press family on its national day, and congratulates its captain, winning the membership of the executive office of the Int I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
He called for ensuring the rights of journalists and the commemoration of their sacrifices .. Minister of Planning congratulates the press family on its national day, and congratulates its captain, winning the membership of the executive office of the Int I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
He called for ensuring the rights of journalists and the commemoration of their sacrifices .. Minister of Planning congratulates the press family on its national day, and congratulates its captain, winning the membership of the executive office of the Int I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
He called for ensuring the rights of journalists and the commemoration of their sacrifices .. Minister of Planning congratulates the press family on its national day, and congratulates its captain, winning the membership of the executive office of the Int I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
He called for ensuring the rights of journalists and the commemoration of their sacrifices .. Minister of Planning congratulates the press family on its national day, and congratulates its captain, winning the membership of the executive office of the Int I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
He called for ensuring the rights of journalists and the commemoration of their sacrifices .. Minister of Planning congratulates the press family on its national day, and congratulates its captain, winning the membership of the executive office of the Int I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
He called for ensuring the rights of journalists and the commemoration of their sacrifices .. Minister of Planning congratulates the press family on its national day, and congratulates its captain, winning the membership of the executive office of the Int I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
He called for ensuring the rights of journalists and the commemoration of their sacrifices .. Minister of Planning congratulates the press family on its national day, and congratulates its captain, winning the membership of the executive office of the Int I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
He called for ensuring the rights of journalists and the commemoration of their sacrifices .. Minister of Planning congratulates the press family on its national day, and congratulates its captain, winning the membership of the executive office of the Int I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

He called for ensuring the rights of journalists and the commemoration of their sacrifices .. Minister of Planning congratulates the press family on its national day, and congratulates its captain, winning the membership of the executive office of the Int

Go down

He called for ensuring the rights of journalists and the commemoration of their sacrifices .. Minister of Planning congratulates the press family on its national day, and congratulates its captain, winning the membership of the executive office of the Int Empty He called for ensuring the rights of journalists and the commemoration of their sacrifices .. Minister of Planning congratulates the press family on its national day, and congratulates its captain, winning the membership of the executive office of the Int

Post by claud39 Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:33 am

He called for ensuring the rights of journalists and the commemoration of their sacrifices .. Minister of Planning congratulates the press family on its national day, and congratulates its captain, winning the membership of the executive office of the International Federation of Journalists

2019-06-14

He called for ensuring the rights of journalists and the commemoration of their sacrifices .. Minister of Planning congratulates the press family on its national day, and congratulates its captain, winning the membership of the executive office of the Int 1560505618af0cd2da0775b7bfa993c7600eaa850f--1551807204819bf569e821d4974ece00020d91e63f--women's%20day

Minister of Planning Dr. Nouri Sabah al-Dulaimi congratulated the press family in Iraq on its 150th National Day, which falls on Saturday 15 June. The victory of the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate, Mr. Muayyad Al-Lami, is a member of the Executive Office of the International Federation of Journalists. Iraqi  
called Dr. Nuri al - Dulaimi , to the importance of the rights of journalists to ensure and to allow them as an effective authority of a genuine partner in the construction of the homeland and the citizen service, appreciating all the efforts and sacrifices made by the press family, praising the outstanding performance of the Iraqi press, pointing to the importance of the role of the To the media in diagnosing the challenges and negatives and their statement to the public opinion and parties concerned with the solution, and to show the positive aspect in the stages of the work of the public and private sectors, pointing out 
The importance of making such events an opportunity to remind and celebrate the basic principles, and assess the reality of journalism in Iraq and to address any attempt to muzzle the mouths, with the importance of recalling the sacrifices of the press family in Iraq in order to carry out its tasks.

He called for ensuring the rights of journalists and the commemoration of their sacrifices .. Minister of Planning congratulates the press family on its national day, and congratulates its captain, winning the membership of the executive office of the Int 1560505618af0cd2da0775b7bfa993c7600eaa850f--1551807204819bf569e821d4974ece00020d91e63f--women's%20day

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=687
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum