Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Minister of Commerce discusses in Washington the importance of developing bilateral relations and importing American wheat I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Minister of Commerce discusses in Washington the importance of developing bilateral relations and importing American wheat I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Minister of Commerce discusses in Washington the importance of developing bilateral relations and importing American wheat I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Minister of Commerce discusses in Washington the importance of developing bilateral relations and importing American wheat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Minister of Commerce discusses in Washington the importance of developing bilateral relations and importing American wheat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Minister of Commerce discusses in Washington the importance of developing bilateral relations and importing American wheat I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Minister of Commerce discusses in Washington the importance of developing bilateral relations and importing American wheat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Minister of Commerce discusses in Washington the importance of developing bilateral relations and importing American wheat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Minister of Commerce discusses in Washington the importance of developing bilateral relations and importing American wheat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Minister of Commerce discusses in Washington the importance of developing bilateral relations and importing American wheat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Minister of Commerce discusses in Washington the importance of developing bilateral relations and importing American wheat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Minister of Commerce discusses in Washington the importance of developing bilateral relations and importing American wheat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Minister of Commerce discusses in Washington the importance of developing bilateral relations and importing American wheat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Minister of Commerce discusses in Washington the importance of developing bilateral relations and importing American wheat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Minister of Commerce discusses in Washington the importance of developing bilateral relations and importing American wheat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Minister of Commerce discusses in Washington the importance of developing bilateral relations and importing American wheat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Minister of Commerce discusses in Washington the importance of developing bilateral relations and importing American wheat I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Minister of Commerce discusses in Washington the importance of developing bilateral relations and importing American wheat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Minister of Commerce discusses in Washington the importance of developing bilateral relations and importing American wheat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Minister of Commerce discusses in Washington the importance of developing bilateral relations and importing American wheat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Minister of Commerce discusses in Washington the importance of developing bilateral relations and importing American wheat

Go down

Minister of Commerce discusses in Washington the importance of developing bilateral relations and importing American wheat Empty Minister of Commerce discusses in Washington the importance of developing bilateral relations and importing American wheat

Post by claud39 Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:21 am

Minister of Commerce discusses in Washington the importance of developing bilateral relations and importing American wheat

06/14/2019

Minister of Commerce discusses in Washington the importance of developing bilateral relations and importing American wheat 15698

Economy News _ Baghdad

- Trade Minister Mohammad Hashim al-Ani discussed Thursday with his American counterpart Wilbur Rooz and US deputies the importance of developing bilateral relations in the field of wheat imports from US origin. 

"The Minister of Commerce held a meeting with the US Commerce Minister Wilbur Roose at the headquarters of the US Commerce Department on Thursday," said a statement from the Ministry of Commerce's Commerce Department.

"The meeting discussed the development of bilateral relations in the field of importing wheat from US "and expressed his thanks for the support provided by the United States to the Iraqi people through processing contracts wheat and rice US. 

According to the statement, the two sides agreed on the need to continue bilateral relations because of their effective role in securing the food basket for the Iraqi people
Iraqi Trade Minister Mohammed Hashim met on Thursday with American Senator Ralph Abraham in the US capital. The Senator expressed his thanks to the Ministry of Commerce for purchasing wheat and rice contracts from the American side.

The two sides agreed on the need to strengthen relations between the two countries by supplying wheat contracts The Iraqi 
Minister of Trade has referred to the support provided to the Iraqi side by the CLDP program to the Iraqi side and expressed its readiness to cooperate in this field.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16929
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum