Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
(Basneoz): Mechanisms to amend the constitution on the election of the prime minister will be complicated I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
(Basneoz): Mechanisms to amend the constitution on the election of the prime minister will be complicated I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
(Basneoz): Mechanisms to amend the constitution on the election of the prime minister will be complicated I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
(Basneoz): Mechanisms to amend the constitution on the election of the prime minister will be complicated I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
(Basneoz): Mechanisms to amend the constitution on the election of the prime minister will be complicated I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
(Basneoz): Mechanisms to amend the constitution on the election of the prime minister will be complicated I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
(Basneoz): Mechanisms to amend the constitution on the election of the prime minister will be complicated I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
(Basneoz): Mechanisms to amend the constitution on the election of the prime minister will be complicated I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
(Basneoz): Mechanisms to amend the constitution on the election of the prime minister will be complicated I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
(Basneoz): Mechanisms to amend the constitution on the election of the prime minister will be complicated I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
(Basneoz): Mechanisms to amend the constitution on the election of the prime minister will be complicated I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
(Basneoz): Mechanisms to amend the constitution on the election of the prime minister will be complicated I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
(Basneoz): Mechanisms to amend the constitution on the election of the prime minister will be complicated I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
(Basneoz): Mechanisms to amend the constitution on the election of the prime minister will be complicated I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
(Basneoz): Mechanisms to amend the constitution on the election of the prime minister will be complicated I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
(Basneoz): Mechanisms to amend the constitution on the election of the prime minister will be complicated I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
(Basneoz): Mechanisms to amend the constitution on the election of the prime minister will be complicated I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
(Basneoz): Mechanisms to amend the constitution on the election of the prime minister will be complicated I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
(Basneoz): Mechanisms to amend the constitution on the election of the prime minister will be complicated I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
(Basneoz): Mechanisms to amend the constitution on the election of the prime minister will be complicated I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

(Basneoz): Mechanisms to amend the constitution on the election of the prime minister will be complicated

Go down

(Basneoz): Mechanisms to amend the constitution on the election of the prime minister will be complicated Empty (Basneoz): Mechanisms to amend the constitution on the election of the prime minister will be complicated

Post by RamblerNash Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:08 am

(Basneoz): Mechanisms to amend the constitution on the election of the prime minister will be complicated

(Basneoz): Mechanisms to amend the constitution on the election of the prime minister will be complicated 5deb0fe889b912af6a956401dd7f49a4_L

Mohammed al-Baghdadi   06/13/2019 - 20:00

Independent Iraqi politician Nadim al-Jabri said on Thursday that mechanisms to amend the Iraqi constitution are almost static, pointing out that the amendment needs mechanisms and procedures that may not be applied at the moment.

"Constitutional amendments are almost the most difficult task today in Iraq, because they are subject to complex procedures and require a popular referendum, as well as a stable political situation," al-Jabri told Basnews.

(Basneoz): Mechanisms to amend the constitution on the election of the prime minister will be complicated %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%81%D8%B3%D9%88%D8%B1-%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%8A

Nadim Al-Jabri

And the Iraqi politician, that «amendment of Article 76 of the Constitution to make the election of the Prime Minister by the people will be difficult, especially that there is a special committee formed to amend the Constitution after the vote, but did not work to amend any paragraph or article to date».

Earlier, the alliance proposed a proposal to amend Article 76 of the Iraqi Constitution, which pertains to the election of the Prime Minister. The proposal included amending the article to be the Prime Minister's choice by the Iraqi people.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/iraq/526893

(Basneoz): Mechanisms to amend the constitution on the election of the prime minister will be complicated 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum