Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Warnings from the "Shiites": This is what they will do with the Iraqi state! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Warnings from the "Shiites": This is what they will do with the Iraqi state! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Warnings from the "Shiites": This is what they will do with the Iraqi state! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Warnings from the "Shiites": This is what they will do with the Iraqi state! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Warnings from the "Shiites": This is what they will do with the Iraqi state! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Warnings from the "Shiites": This is what they will do with the Iraqi state! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Warnings from the "Shiites": This is what they will do with the Iraqi state! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Warnings from the "Shiites": This is what they will do with the Iraqi state! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Warnings from the "Shiites": This is what they will do with the Iraqi state! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Warnings from the "Shiites": This is what they will do with the Iraqi state! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Warnings from the "Shiites": This is what they will do with the Iraqi state! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Warnings from the "Shiites": This is what they will do with the Iraqi state! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Warnings from the "Shiites": This is what they will do with the Iraqi state! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Warnings from the "Shiites": This is what they will do with the Iraqi state! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Warnings from the "Shiites": This is what they will do with the Iraqi state! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Warnings from the "Shiites": This is what they will do with the Iraqi state! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Warnings from the "Shiites": This is what they will do with the Iraqi state! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Warnings from the "Shiites": This is what they will do with the Iraqi state! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Warnings from the "Shiites": This is what they will do with the Iraqi state! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Warnings from the "Shiites": This is what they will do with the Iraqi state! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Warnings from the "Shiites": This is what they will do with the Iraqi state!

Go down

Warnings from the "Shiites": This is what they will do with the Iraqi state! Empty Warnings from the "Shiites": This is what they will do with the Iraqi state!

Post by RamblerNash Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:06 am

Warnings from the "Shiites": This is what they will do with the Iraqi state!

Warnings from the "Shiites": This is what they will do with the Iraqi state! 46db8fdc53f34b4f7b83324f4ef721c1_L

Mohammed al-Baghdadi   06/13/2019 - 19:29

Iraqi Islamic and political scholar Ghaith al-Tamimi on Thursday warned against the aims of what he called the "Shia preacher", while his refusal to make the anniversary of the popular rally a national holiday.

"The so-called axis of Iran is the basis of popular mobilization in Iraq to control the Iraqi state," al-Tamimi told Basnews. "This gathering, an ideological institution linked to this intellectual system, will bite the Iraqi state and eat it as a result, ), And this is why they want the anniversary of its founding a national day ».

Warnings from the "Shiites": This is what they will do with the Iraqi state! 20170617_015109-107-768x432

Ghaith Al-Tamimi

"The aim of this is to reach the state of the Islamic revolution and then the Islamic state," he said. "These are the goals of urging the Shiites, as we have seen the objectives of calling the Sunnis."

The Iraqi parliament voted early Thursday to mark the anniversary of the popular rally in Iraq as a national holiday.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/iraq/526892

Warnings from the "Shiites": This is what they will do with the Iraqi state! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum