Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Iraqi Airways announces the number of passengers on its aircraft during the Eid holiday I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Iraqi Airways announces the number of passengers on its aircraft during the Eid holiday I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 Iraqi Airways announces the number of passengers on its aircraft during the Eid holiday I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Iraqi Airways announces the number of passengers on its aircraft during the Eid holiday I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Iraqi Airways announces the number of passengers on its aircraft during the Eid holiday I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Iraqi Airways announces the number of passengers on its aircraft during the Eid holiday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Iraqi Airways announces the number of passengers on its aircraft during the Eid holiday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Iraqi Airways announces the number of passengers on its aircraft during the Eid holiday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Iraqi Airways announces the number of passengers on its aircraft during the Eid holiday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Iraqi Airways announces the number of passengers on its aircraft during the Eid holiday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Iraqi Airways announces the number of passengers on its aircraft during the Eid holiday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Iraqi Airways announces the number of passengers on its aircraft during the Eid holiday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Iraqi Airways announces the number of passengers on its aircraft during the Eid holiday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Iraqi Airways announces the number of passengers on its aircraft during the Eid holiday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Iraqi Airways announces the number of passengers on its aircraft during the Eid holiday I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Iraqi Airways announces the number of passengers on its aircraft during the Eid holiday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Iraqi Airways announces the number of passengers on its aircraft during the Eid holiday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Iraqi Airways announces the number of passengers on its aircraft during the Eid holiday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Iraqi Airways announces the number of passengers on its aircraft during the Eid holiday I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Iraqi Airways announces the number of passengers on its aircraft during the Eid holiday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraqi Airways announces the number of passengers on its aircraft during the Eid holiday

Go down

Iraqi Airways announces the number of passengers on its aircraft during the Eid holiday Empty Iraqi Airways announces the number of passengers on its aircraft during the Eid holiday

Post by claud39 Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:43 am

Iraqi Airways announces the number of passengers on its aircraft during the Eid holiday

11/06/2019

Iraqi Airways announces the number of passengers on its aircraft during the Eid holiday 15605

Economy News _ Baghdad

Iraqi Airways announced on Tuesday the number of passengers on its aircraft during Eid al-Fitr. 
A statement issued by the company, "Economy News" a copy of it, "The number of passengers who were on board their aircraft during the days of Eid al-Fitr for the period from 1/6/2019 to 8/6/2019 was 38,195 passengers and by 502 trips carried out by the national carrier to various destinations "He said. 

The statement added that "the current season recorded an increase in numbers compared to previous years, and this is through the expansion of the area of ​​services provided by Iraqi Airways to its customers, which is supervised continuously by the Minister of Transport Abdullah Laibi as well as the opening of the company to several new destinations with the importance of continuing to launch Competitive offers and prices compared to other companies. "

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16881
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum