Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Finance Parliament: the previous budgets did not spend more than 50% of their allocations and the rest is !unknown I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Finance Parliament: the previous budgets did not spend more than 50% of their allocations and the rest is !unknown I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Finance Parliament: the previous budgets did not spend more than 50% of their allocations and the rest is !unknown I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Finance Parliament: the previous budgets did not spend more than 50% of their allocations and the rest is !unknown I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Finance Parliament: the previous budgets did not spend more than 50% of their allocations and the rest is !unknown I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Finance Parliament: the previous budgets did not spend more than 50% of their allocations and the rest is !unknown I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Finance Parliament: the previous budgets did not spend more than 50% of their allocations and the rest is !unknown I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Finance Parliament: the previous budgets did not spend more than 50% of their allocations and the rest is !unknown I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Finance Parliament: the previous budgets did not spend more than 50% of their allocations and the rest is !unknown I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Finance Parliament: the previous budgets did not spend more than 50% of their allocations and the rest is !unknown I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Finance Parliament: the previous budgets did not spend more than 50% of their allocations and the rest is !unknown I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Finance Parliament: the previous budgets did not spend more than 50% of their allocations and the rest is !unknown I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Finance Parliament: the previous budgets did not spend more than 50% of their allocations and the rest is !unknown I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Finance Parliament: the previous budgets did not spend more than 50% of their allocations and the rest is !unknown I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Finance Parliament: the previous budgets did not spend more than 50% of their allocations and the rest is !unknown I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Finance Parliament: the previous budgets did not spend more than 50% of their allocations and the rest is !unknown I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Finance Parliament: the previous budgets did not spend more than 50% of their allocations and the rest is !unknown I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Finance Parliament: the previous budgets did not spend more than 50% of their allocations and the rest is !unknown I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Finance Parliament: the previous budgets did not spend more than 50% of their allocations and the rest is !unknown I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Finance Parliament: the previous budgets did not spend more than 50% of their allocations and the rest is !unknown I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Finance Parliament: the previous budgets did not spend more than 50% of their allocations and the rest is !unknown

Go down

Finance Parliament: the previous budgets did not spend more than 50% of their allocations and the rest is !unknown Empty Finance Parliament: the previous budgets did not spend more than 50% of their allocations and the rest is !unknown

Post by claud39 Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:34 pm

Finance Parliament: the previous budgets did not spend more than 50% of their allocations and the rest is !unknown

21:50 06.10.2019

Finance Parliament: the previous budgets did not spend more than 50% of their allocations and the rest is !unknown 87878

Baghdad today - follow-up The decision of the Chairman of the Finance Committee in Parliament Ahmed al-Saffar, Monday, June 10, 2019, that the parliament is ignorant of the disbursement of funds since .2012 because of the lack of accounts in the balance of public budgets

The parliament is ignorant of the exchange process that took place since 2012 and until this"moment because of the absence of final accounts," he said in a press statement that "."Parliament is keen to follow up the issue of final accounts with the government

The decision of the Finance Committee parliamentary that "his committee always demands ".the Ministry of Finance to send these accounts to parliament for scrutiny before ratification

He pointed out that "there are previous studies conducted within the House of Representatives by a number of advisers and the Department of research on a number of " ,disbursements in a range of budgets," noting that 

He added that "the existence of the final accounts will show us where the remaining 40 "percent The member of the Finance Committee MP Magda Tamimi revealed earlier facts about Iraq's .financial policy after 2003 

Al-Tamimi said in a press statement that "the total debt of Iraq amounted to 114 billion 286 ".million dollars and Iraq pays interest totaling $ 7 billion a year to creditors 

There are differences in the value of tens of billions related to the indebtedness of Kuwait" and there are differences in the records of the Ministry of Finance and records of the Ministry ".of Foreign Affairs 

And confirmed not to submit any final accounts related to public budgets since 2012, and the .disappearance of the mention of external borrowing

https://baghdadtoday.news/news/86794/%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B2%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%AA
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum