Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
New Zealand sets deadline for withdrawal of troops from Iraq I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
New Zealand sets deadline for withdrawal of troops from Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
New Zealand sets deadline for withdrawal of troops from Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
New Zealand sets deadline for withdrawal of troops from Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
New Zealand sets deadline for withdrawal of troops from Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
New Zealand sets deadline for withdrawal of troops from Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
New Zealand sets deadline for withdrawal of troops from Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
New Zealand sets deadline for withdrawal of troops from Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
New Zealand sets deadline for withdrawal of troops from Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
New Zealand sets deadline for withdrawal of troops from Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
New Zealand sets deadline for withdrawal of troops from Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
New Zealand sets deadline for withdrawal of troops from Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
New Zealand sets deadline for withdrawal of troops from Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
New Zealand sets deadline for withdrawal of troops from Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
New Zealand sets deadline for withdrawal of troops from Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
New Zealand sets deadline for withdrawal of troops from Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
New Zealand sets deadline for withdrawal of troops from Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
New Zealand sets deadline for withdrawal of troops from Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
New Zealand sets deadline for withdrawal of troops from Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
New Zealand sets deadline for withdrawal of troops from Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

New Zealand sets deadline for withdrawal of troops from Iraq

Go down

New Zealand sets deadline for withdrawal of troops from Iraq Empty New Zealand sets deadline for withdrawal of troops from Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:18 pm

New Zealand sets deadline for withdrawal of troops from Iraq

New Zealand sets deadline for withdrawal of troops from Iraq A757bfe1-7736-4940-ba40-f05b2e6c3173_16x9_1200x676

2019/06/10 01:03:00

New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardenne said on Monday that her country would withdraw its troops from Iraq by June next year, concluding a task that helped train the Iraqi army to counter the organization of the Islamic state.

New Zealand, which has 95 soldiers in Iraq, has deployed troops there in 2015 as part of a joint training mission with Australia to support a US-led multinational operation against the Islamic state.

"Over the next 12 months, New Zealand will cut and then end this commitment," Ardenne told a news conference to announce the decision.

The number of troops will be reduced to 75 soldiers at most from July to 45 in January, before the mission ends in June 2020, she said.

The forces provide basic weapons skills training as well as medical and logistical support for Iraqi security forces inside Taji camp north of Baghdad.

The New Zealand government said in a statement that the number of members of the Iraqi security forces who have been trained in this camp since 2015 exceeded 44 thousand.

New Zealand troops were to be deployed in Iraq until the end of May 2017, but successive governments have decided to extend their mission. Ardenne last year extended troop deployment in Iraq and Afghanistan until June.

New Zealand will reduce the number of its personnel on a NATO-led mission in Afghanistan from 13 to 11, but troops will remain there until December 2020 to support the training of Afghan army officers, Ardenne said.

LINK

New Zealand sets deadline for withdrawal of troops from Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum