Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Reformation: We did not discuss the dismissal of Abdul Mahdi and the differences are continuing on the candidate of the Interior I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Reformation: We did not discuss the dismissal of Abdul Mahdi and the differences are continuing on the candidate of the Interior I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Reformation: We did not discuss the dismissal of Abdul Mahdi and the differences are continuing on the candidate of the Interior I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Reformation: We did not discuss the dismissal of Abdul Mahdi and the differences are continuing on the candidate of the Interior I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Reformation: We did not discuss the dismissal of Abdul Mahdi and the differences are continuing on the candidate of the Interior I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Reformation: We did not discuss the dismissal of Abdul Mahdi and the differences are continuing on the candidate of the Interior I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Reformation: We did not discuss the dismissal of Abdul Mahdi and the differences are continuing on the candidate of the Interior I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Reformation: We did not discuss the dismissal of Abdul Mahdi and the differences are continuing on the candidate of the Interior I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Reformation: We did not discuss the dismissal of Abdul Mahdi and the differences are continuing on the candidate of the Interior I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Reformation: We did not discuss the dismissal of Abdul Mahdi and the differences are continuing on the candidate of the Interior I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Reformation: We did not discuss the dismissal of Abdul Mahdi and the differences are continuing on the candidate of the Interior I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Reformation: We did not discuss the dismissal of Abdul Mahdi and the differences are continuing on the candidate of the Interior I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Reformation: We did not discuss the dismissal of Abdul Mahdi and the differences are continuing on the candidate of the Interior I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Reformation: We did not discuss the dismissal of Abdul Mahdi and the differences are continuing on the candidate of the Interior I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Reformation: We did not discuss the dismissal of Abdul Mahdi and the differences are continuing on the candidate of the Interior I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Reformation: We did not discuss the dismissal of Abdul Mahdi and the differences are continuing on the candidate of the Interior I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Reformation: We did not discuss the dismissal of Abdul Mahdi and the differences are continuing on the candidate of the Interior I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Reformation: We did not discuss the dismissal of Abdul Mahdi and the differences are continuing on the candidate of the Interior I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Reformation: We did not discuss the dismissal of Abdul Mahdi and the differences are continuing on the candidate of the Interior I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Reformation: We did not discuss the dismissal of Abdul Mahdi and the differences are continuing on the candidate of the Interior I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Reformation: We did not discuss the dismissal of Abdul Mahdi and the differences are continuing on the candidate of the Interior

Go down

Reformation: We did not discuss the dismissal of Abdul Mahdi and the differences are continuing on the candidate of the Interior Empty Reformation: We did not discuss the dismissal of Abdul Mahdi and the differences are continuing on the candidate of the Interior

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:07 pm

Reformation: We did not discuss the dismissal of Abdul Mahdi and the differences are continuing on the candidate of the Interior

Reformation: We did not discuss the dismissal of Abdul Mahdi and the differences are continuing on the candidate of the Interior Image

10-06-2019 10:54 AM

Baghdad:

MP denied the current wisdom Mahmoud Mullah Talal, on Monday, discuss the overthrow of the government of Adel Abdul-Mahdi during the meeting of the Alliance of Central Reform, pointing to the continuing dispute over the candidate of the Ministry of Interior between the conquest and the rest.

"Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi is responsible for not completing the ministerial cabin and the failure of his cabinet so far," Talal said in a statement to the news agency. "Wisdom has been tricked into voting on some ministers."

He added that "the reform alliance refuses to grant the Ministry of Education to Khamis dagger," noting that "there are continuing differences between the conquest and others on the internal portfolio."

He said Mullah Talal that "the overthrow of the government of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, has not been traded in the Alliance of reform," noting that "the coalition does not bear the failure of Abdul Mahdi in the administration of the state so far."

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=193042

Reformation: We did not discuss the dismissal of Abdul Mahdi and the differences are continuing on the candidate of the Interior 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum