Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TNT Chatter: "Sounds Significant" 6/9/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

TNT Chatter: "Sounds Significant" 6/9/19

Go down

TNT Chatter: "Sounds Significant" 6/9/19 Empty TNT Chatter: "Sounds Significant" 6/9/19

Post by RamblerNash on Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:42 pm

Jessie91:
any news at all

Natok:
jessie, all quiet, might be a great thing!

CurrencyAngel:
Well,if one goes online to book a room you have the option to pay in USD, IRD, VND or other currency at the Holiday Inns and the Marriott hotels. Just click on currency and select what country and the rate will change from USD to whatever countries currency that is selected.

Natok:
currencyangel, you are correct! option is there, some do not believe it, but it most certainly is there, say it last year when I was booking!

Fuze:
Yes its been an option for a while now to pay online in multiple currencies..for lots of services and products....It sounds significant to some that those options now include Dinar...ty

Tobey4fun:
I live overseas and the cashiers frequently ask me if I’d like to pay in USD or the local currency! Calm down folks, it’s coming and this isn’t new technology. We just don’t have most of those features in the USA since the dollar is the only currency most have ever used.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum