Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"The Truth about Gurus" by Greg 6/10/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

"The Truth about Gurus" by Greg 6/10/19

Go down

"The Truth about Gurus" by Greg 6/10/19 Empty "The Truth about Gurus" by Greg 6/10/19

Post by RamblerNash on Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:40 pm

As I sit hear enjoying the stars I suddenly realized I had been here many times before but had lost that feeling for many years. It is FEAR. I spent my entire a young adult life underwater in the US Navy Submarine Service. I had felt it many times before now, but had tried to forget about it. I fear now that I (we) are so close, that any delay is an EMERGENCY and I (we) are going to miss our blessing we have so patiently been waiting for and all these GURUS keep LYING to me. Did you just read what I wrote? Is this not madness? Listen, EVERYONE out there wants this to go. We ALL have money in this.Everyone gives the BEST info they have at that TIME. There are WAY TO MANY factors going into changing the world. It IS going to happen. I truely believe you don't need Intel any longer, just wait for the Alarm and Email from Guru sites. God Bless

Greg
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum