Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Syria complains that Iraq has stopped importing eggs I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Syria complains that Iraq has stopped importing eggs I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Syria complains that Iraq has stopped importing eggs I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Syria complains that Iraq has stopped importing eggs I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Syria complains that Iraq has stopped importing eggs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Syria complains that Iraq has stopped importing eggs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Syria complains that Iraq has stopped importing eggs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Syria complains that Iraq has stopped importing eggs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Syria complains that Iraq has stopped importing eggs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Syria complains that Iraq has stopped importing eggs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Syria complains that Iraq has stopped importing eggs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Syria complains that Iraq has stopped importing eggs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Syria complains that Iraq has stopped importing eggs I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Syria complains that Iraq has stopped importing eggs I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Syria complains that Iraq has stopped importing eggs I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Syria complains that Iraq has stopped importing eggs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Syria complains that Iraq has stopped importing eggs I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Syria complains that Iraq has stopped importing eggs I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Syria complains that Iraq has stopped importing eggs I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Syria complains that Iraq has stopped importing eggs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Syria complains that Iraq has stopped importing eggs

Go down

Syria complains that Iraq has stopped importing eggs Empty Syria complains that Iraq has stopped importing eggs

Post by claud39 Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:06 am

Syria complains that Iraq has stopped importing eggs

06/10/2019

Syria complains that Iraq has stopped importing eggs 15585

Economy News _ Baghdad

The chairman of the Committee on Poultry Breed in Syria, Nizar Saad Eddin, on Monday, affected by the egg products in his country from the Iraqi government's decision to stop the import of the protection of the domestic product, while revealing an invitation to Iraqi investors to attend an agricultural exhibition next Thursday. 

"Iraq has temporarily stopped importing eggs from neighboring countries, including Syria, in order to protect its domestic production," Saad al-Din said in a statement published by the Syrian daily al-Watan. 

He pointed out that "the launch of an agricultural exhibition in Syria next Thursday, was invited to Iraqi investors to attend the exhibition and will study the market, and may be the conclusion of export contracts with these investors." 

"Syrian eggs are free from any germ and any diseases, and the animal health and animal production elements always patrol the feed and farm farms periodically to follow up on this issue," Saad Eddin said.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16871
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum