Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi ministers to hold a meeting to discuss the investment plan for "Kirkuk" I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi ministers to hold a meeting to discuss the investment plan for "Kirkuk" I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi ministers to hold a meeting to discuss the investment plan for "Kirkuk" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi ministers to hold a meeting to discuss the investment plan for "Kirkuk" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi ministers to hold a meeting to discuss the investment plan for "Kirkuk" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi ministers to hold a meeting to discuss the investment plan for "Kirkuk" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi ministers to hold a meeting to discuss the investment plan for "Kirkuk" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi ministers to hold a meeting to discuss the investment plan for "Kirkuk" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi ministers to hold a meeting to discuss the investment plan for "Kirkuk" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi ministers to hold a meeting to discuss the investment plan for "Kirkuk" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi ministers to hold a meeting to discuss the investment plan for "Kirkuk" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi ministers to hold a meeting to discuss the investment plan for "Kirkuk" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi ministers to hold a meeting to discuss the investment plan for "Kirkuk" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqi ministers to hold a meeting to discuss the investment plan for "Kirkuk" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqi ministers to hold a meeting to discuss the investment plan for "Kirkuk" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqi ministers to hold a meeting to discuss the investment plan for "Kirkuk" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqi ministers to hold a meeting to discuss the investment plan for "Kirkuk" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraqi ministers to hold a meeting to discuss the investment plan for "Kirkuk" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraqi ministers to hold a meeting to discuss the investment plan for "Kirkuk" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraqi ministers to hold a meeting to discuss the investment plan for "Kirkuk" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraqi ministers to hold a meeting to discuss the investment plan for "Kirkuk"

Go down

Iraqi ministers to hold a meeting to discuss the investment plan for "Kirkuk" Empty Iraqi ministers to hold a meeting to discuss the investment plan for "Kirkuk"

Post by claud39 Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:17 pm

Iraqi ministers to hold a meeting to discuss the investment plan for "Kirkuk"

09 Jun 2019 02:43 PM

Iraqi ministers to hold a meeting to discuss the investment plan for "Kirkuk" 1024

Direct: The Iraqi Council of Ministers, at its twenty-second ordinary session, held last week, a meeting in the capital Baghdad to discuss and approve the investment plan for the province of Kirkuk.

The decision, according to a statement from the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, on Sunday, the meeting within 10 days, and re-presentation of the subject again to the Council, to grant the governor the authority to approve the reconstruction plan of the province.

The Council of Ministers approved the draft amendment of the third law of the implementation of irrigation projects No. 138 of 1971, and referred to the House of Representatives.

According to the statement, the amendment stipulates that the competent department must submit an application for acquisition or extinguish the right of disposal to the competent court 30 days after the expiry of the disclosure and assessment.

The aim of the amendment is to regulate the process of compensation for the value of fixed and planted facilities in the lands covered by the implementation of irrigation projects, and to address delays in the implementation of irrigation projects in the declared land freeze.

Nominations:

https://www.mubasher.info/news/3487547/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%87-%D8%A8%D8%B9%D9%82%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D8%AC%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B9-%D9%84%D9%85%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%B4%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%B7%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%AB%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%84%D9%80-%D9%83%D8%B1%D9%83%D9%88%D9%83-
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraqi ministers to hold a meeting to discuss the investment plan for "Kirkuk" Empty Cabinet discusses national efforts of e-government to get rid of routine

Post by claud39 Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:20 pm

Cabinet discusses national efforts of e-government to get rid of routine

11-12-2018 09:47 PM 

Iraqi ministers to hold a meeting to discuss the investment plan for "Kirkuk" Image

Agency of the orbit -
Baghdad

Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi announced on Tuesday the decisions of the Council of Ministers during the meeting held today, noting that the most prominent suspension of previous cabinet resolutions from July to October last.

The Office said in a statement received 'orbit', a copy of it that 'the Cabinet held its regular session chaired by Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi'.

He added that 'the Council of Ministers issued several important decisions on the agenda related to the sectors of electricity and ration card, energy and oil'.

He added that 'the Prime Minister opened the session briefly on the government's efforts to follow up and strengthen the state of security stability and the steps of the last government to open the Green Zone and vision to find solutions to various issues and needs of citizens in all provinces.

According to the Bureau, the Council of Ministers issued the following decisions:

First: Suspension of the decisions and directives of the Council of Ministers and the former Prime Minister for the period from 1/7/2018 to 24/10/2018. The Ministers shall within seven days submit an assessment of the decisions issued by the Council of Ministers or the Prime Minister or the Minister each according to his competence to the formed committee. The Committee shall decide the decisions within a specified short period.

Second: Authorize the Ministry of Electricity to continue contracting to dismantle the bottlenecks that occur in the summer.

Third: To finance the Ministry of Electricity, the Ministry of Finance was authorized to sign the lending agreement from the British Export Bank.

Fourth: Authorization of the Ministry of Commerce to continue contracting on processing ration items after 15/12/2018.

Fifth: Presenting and discussing the national efforts of e-government and ways of getting rid of the routine and simplifying procedures. .

Sixth: Adopting several recommendations of the Energy Committee on two contracts for the repair of 3 engines except for the controls of change orders as per the request of the Ministry of Oil and its recommendation on the bidding of drilling wells for the South Oil Company and Lukoil of Russia, as well as the recommendation of the Energy Committee on the payment of receivables Mas Company with the equivalent of black oil .

Seventh: Approval of the draft law of Iraq's accession to the International Convention on Load Lines for 1966 and the amended protocol for 1988 in 2003.

VIII / Adoption of the recommendations of the consultative meeting on contracting with foreign companies. End 3 a

http://www.almadarnews.org/index.php?page=article&id=46347
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum