Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
An Iraqi city has the highest temperature recorded in the history of the country I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
An Iraqi city has the highest temperature recorded in the history of the country I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
An Iraqi city has the highest temperature recorded in the history of the country I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
An Iraqi city has the highest temperature recorded in the history of the country I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
An Iraqi city has the highest temperature recorded in the history of the country I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
An Iraqi city has the highest temperature recorded in the history of the country I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
An Iraqi city has the highest temperature recorded in the history of the country I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
An Iraqi city has the highest temperature recorded in the history of the country I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
An Iraqi city has the highest temperature recorded in the history of the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
An Iraqi city has the highest temperature recorded in the history of the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
An Iraqi city has the highest temperature recorded in the history of the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
An Iraqi city has the highest temperature recorded in the history of the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
An Iraqi city has the highest temperature recorded in the history of the country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
An Iraqi city has the highest temperature recorded in the history of the country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
An Iraqi city has the highest temperature recorded in the history of the country I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
An Iraqi city has the highest temperature recorded in the history of the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
An Iraqi city has the highest temperature recorded in the history of the country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
An Iraqi city has the highest temperature recorded in the history of the country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
An Iraqi city has the highest temperature recorded in the history of the country I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
An Iraqi city has the highest temperature recorded in the history of the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

An Iraqi city has the highest temperature recorded in the history of the country

Go down

An Iraqi city has the highest temperature recorded in the history of the country Empty An Iraqi city has the highest temperature recorded in the history of the country

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:11 am

An Iraqi city has the highest temperature recorded in the history of the country

An Iraqi city has the highest temperature recorded in the history of the country Afp-14de68ccf8dc51eec3644ae6d826b9164b2d40e1

2019/06/07 08:02:41

Shafaq News / The city of Ali al-Gharbi in Maysan province in southern Iraq recorded the highest temperature recorded on the face of the earth on Friday, June 6, 2019, reaching 55.6 degrees Celsius

Returning to the climate archives of Iraq, we find that the highest temperature recorded in Iraq was 53.9, specifically in Basra on 22 - 7-2016m, therefore, the temperature recorded Friday afternoon in the city of Ali Gharbi, Maysan province is a record high temperature recorded Throughout history in Iraq.

LINK

An Iraqi city has the highest temperature recorded in the history of the country 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

An Iraqi city has the highest temperature recorded in the history of the country Empty Re: An Iraqi city has the highest temperature recorded in the history of the country

Post by man in the know Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:54 pm

well as long as the heat continues this is the perfect excuse for iraq to do as they do nothing. while most advanced countries in the world iraq have electric continues to still live in the stone age on many things but remember the rv is just around the block.

man in the know

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum