Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MarkZ: "I can tell you that Wu and others connected with the elders are breathing fire" 6/7/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

MarkZ: "I can tell you that Wu and others connected with the elders are breathing fire" 6/7/19

Go down

MarkZ: "I can tell you that Wu and others connected with the elders are breathing fire" 6/7/19 Empty MarkZ: "I can tell you that Wu and others connected with the elders are breathing fire" 6/7/19

Post by RamblerNash on Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:27 pm

MZ:   I am not under a NDA yet.

MZ: Mr. has not processed yet…but he believes we are in the end-final days

MZ: I got conflicting news last night…not bad- just conflicting….…European sources in Italy, Spain and France are saying that their redemption centers won’t be open and operational until next Tuesday morning for exchanges

MZ:  I spoke with my life-long friend at the treasury and he says look to next week as well. Sunday night till Monday morning when they will release and Tuesday when we start exchanges

MZ: Reno however, is saying we should have gotten 800 numbers last night at 11pm,  I tend to think the others may be right this times as the folks from Reno have been wrong so many times. But they also could be right…..noone knows…Keep in mind that the people in Reno are going by what the treasury and banks  tells them .
MZ : : Reno folks also believe packages will go today.

Mod:  RENO SOURCES COULD BE RIGHT. DO NOT RULE THEM OUT??

MZ: I heard from 3 different redemption center people….different locations ….who say they have the weekend off but report back to work bright and early Monday Morning at 6AM.

MZ: I personally believe we will have a quiet weekend with a completion of 4a and 4b will get started Sunday evening….. and I plan on turning off the computer and taking it easy with family time .

Member:  Make a list of all things we're GRATEFUL FOR! and who were going to HELP!!

MZ: I believe 4a started about 2 days ago…and it has not gone as quickly as they thought…..I firmly believe we are past the point of no return.

Q: Whats in 4a?

MZ: SKR’s, whales,  4a are the people that showed up first…they will go right before us in 4b.

MZ: I really do not understand why 4a has taken so long....all of us all thought that we in 4b would be exchanging already.

Member:  Monday is a bank holiday in certain european countries ... france for sure ... i was told switzerland too

Q: What about the zim exchange deadline on the 12th?

MZ: As to Zim….here is my take on it ….I’m not looking for any hard Zim deadline until they release the 800 numbers. I believe there will be a very short exchange window for zim once 800 numbers are received. I think we will have 10 days maximum to get zim done…..this is based on what I am hearing as of today..

Q: Mark do you think we will be exchanging in June?

MZ:  I think that we will be in the banks on june 11th.

Q: If the elders said it had to be done this week-what happened?

MZ: I can tell you that Wu and others connected with the elders are breathing fire that this has taken this long.  Noone has given me a specific reason yet why it hasn’t happened this week.

Nflemingjr:  I CAN TELL YOU THERE A LOT OF HOT PEOPLE OUT THERE RIGHT NOW BECAUSE IT HAS LEAKED OUT THAT SOME PEOPLE HAVE BEEN MADE LIQUID AND THAT HAS BEEN VERIFIED. ALL CODES HAVE BEEN ENTERED EVEN THE CODES TO RELEASE THE USN (USTN) AND THE PERSON THAT RELEASED THOSE CODES HAS BEEN PAID AND HAS NOT BEEN GAGED AND CAN NOT TALK ABOUT IT AT ALL.

Q: Have you seen any CKMX deleveries yesterday?

MZ: No- nada, not a single one . I reached out to many contacts and they cannot verify any either….I think they will start delivering on Sunday is my personal opinion.

MZ: People in Reno think that CKMX deliveries will happen today…..

Nflemingjr:  THE 47 WHALES WERE PROCESSED ON WEDNESDAY AND WERE PAIID THAT STARTED THE PAYOUTS. 4A HAS BEEN MADE LIQUID.

Member:  Packages are for adjudicated accounts: CMKX, Farmers Claims, Prosperity. If you don't know what these are, you probably don't have one. Check with your bank at exchange to see if your parents had one that they did not receive. You may be able to get theirs.

Member:  Trump is coming back to the states today. I still believe declass is the cover for this..

Member:   The RV is going to happen and it is going to be worth the wait! Hang in there!!

Member: I have heard that the release of the USN will allow the Admiral and Mr. C to finish-your thoughts?

MZ: I believe the admiral was the signatory for Pres. Reagan….. after Reagan passed. …The USN is when the Admiral and Mr. C are allowed to finish……

MZ: so imo all the past intel was not wrong …its just been building on each other….just more pieces to the big puzzle.

Any news from your Australia contacts?

MZ: I have not been able to get in touch with anyone there since they were allowed to go in (HSBC) so I think they are under some sort of NDA.

MZ: Many people think I am wrong about we won’t be in the banks until next week…many still think based on who they talk to , that it will be sooner…..and we will see the 800 numbers today or this weekend.   I hope they are right and I am wrong…..i would love to be wrong….I would love to be done.

Member:  Mark, agree with you. Many reasons this would not go until Tues. - main reasons are Iraq and Indonesia are each closed for a week until Monday. This matters.
Nflemingjr:  WE WERE TOLD THAT TRUMP WANTED IT DONE TODAY, WE CAN ONLY HOPE THEY FOLLOW HIS ORDERS
Nflemingjr: WE ARE ALL TIRED OF THIS RIDE AND WE WANT IT OVER. THE ELDERS ARE VERY ANGRY THAT THE U.S. KEEPS HOLDING THIS UP AND THERE ARE A LOT MORE PEOPLE ACROSS THE U.S. ARE GETTING VERY ANGRY AS WELL.

Member:  Kuwait at one point said they were not going to revalue for 4 months...then they turned right around and revalued in four hours.

MZ: Whenever the 800 numbers are released…we will let you all know.

Nflemingjr: EVERY COUNTRY INVOLVED IN THIS IS WAITING FOR THE U.S. TO STOP PLAYING GAMES

Member:  When this event occurs, the redemption/exchange centers or locations will be the selected contractual buyers appointed to do your financial transaction of currencies

Q: Can you describe quantum banking.?

Member:  BASEL 3 Compliance = Gold-Backed Sound Money for QFS ReBoot!

MZ: think of the fastest computer built by mankind powered by blockchain technology........Its hack-proof, our money is secure…we wont have to worry about anyone stealing our money.....faster and safer…the part that concerns me is from sci-fi movies and how AI controls us all ...need a bar code or a chip...and them controling us all.....

Member:  Mark most of us know that your only telling us what you have been told. Very brave and bold man! Thanks so much!

Member:  This is what we have said for years, this is confusion, just remember Kuwait, they said no it won't happen for awhile then BOOM, it happen the next day, they want us off balance

MZ: I think its just logistics,

Member:  WWG1WGA

Member:  There is so much HYPE out there about July 4, Celebration. This has to happen soon, if it's to have happened b-4 July 4,

MZ: I totally agree ….I think we are going to have the best 4th of July celebration as I believe we will have a new dollar.

Q; Isthe cabal still trying to stop this?

MZ: They have never stopped trying to stop this……politicians, bankers and others who do not want this reset to happen have been trying everything they can to stop this from happening…….

Member:  The prime reason t his World has been fouled up is because of Politicians and Attorneys they are all a bunch of legalized crooks

Member:  President Trump Getting on AirForce One to return home.

Member:  DECLAS is Deep State D-DAY!

Member:  Today would be good day for DECLAS …lay down sum cover fire for RV Allies to storm banking beach

Member:  Deutsche Bank AG NYSE: DB · June 7, 10:08 AM EDT 6.78 0.027 (0.40%)

Member:  DeautsheBank is falling fast.

Eagleone2025: GM EAGLE ONE HAS LANDED…. A LOT OF OF CHANGE TAKING PLACE DURING JUNE 6-9 D-DAY SEASON. EVERYONE FROM TRUMP TO THE QUEEN. ALL HAVE DOC

Eagleone2025: REMEMBER THE JUNE 6- JUNE 9 IS THE SEASON. SUNDAY IS JUNE 9…FIRST THE WAR THEN THE VICTORY.. THEN THE JUBILEE. THE JUBILEE IS WHEN U ARE IN THE BANK. I SEE THIS AS A TIME TO GET READY.

Eagleone2025: I CAN SAY THIS THAT THERE WAS A SECURITY BREACH. THERE WAS A LOT PEOPLE WHO WAS GIVEN MISINFO. TODAY THERE IS HIGH LEVEL MEETINGS TAKING PLACE MILITARY LEADERS ARE HAVING MEETINGS. ALPHA-TANGO TEAMS ARE STANDING WAITING FOR A GREEN LIGHT. THE HIGH LEVEL MEETINGS WITH HIGH GOVT. OFFICIALS ARE GATHERING FOR THE FULL CHANGE OVER OF THE REPUBLIC AND THE GCR. I AM NOT ALLOW TO TELL U MORE ABOUT THAT.WHEN THE JUNE 9 SEASON IS OVER THEN ALL THIS WILL BE COME CLEAR

Q: gm mark-- could the recovery of the Ft Knox stolen Gold be causing delays with the RV and TRN - Cotrell refunding - do you have any info on the recovery?

Eagleone2025: THE GOLD THAT WAS TAKEN OUT OF FT. KNOX BEFORE 1977 WAS TAKEN TO NY. AND RUSSIA BOUGHT MOST OF IT 80% IT WAS SHIPPED TO THEM. EYES ON EAGLE OUT

Member:  Eagle One - thanks for telling us where the gold went. Anothet missing piece fits in the slot!

Mod:  PLEASE BE PATIENT A LITTLE LONGER EVERYONE…. TAKE THE WEEKEND OFF AND MARKZ WILL SEND OUT NOTIFICATIONS IF CHANGES

Note: About minute 22 Mark does a brief history of Mr. Cottrell, Reagan, Fractional banking vs. asset banking and much more.

Dinar Recaps posts about Michael Cottrell: 
https://www.dinarrecraps.com/apps/search?q=Michael+Cottrell&page=1  

Member:  Mark, Mr.C was very gracious and spoke with me one day a year or two ago when I was checking thinhs out because of losing faith in this. He was so kind! He is definitely for real!!

Note: At minute 50 Mark gives a history of 9-11, when this reset should have happened…what the reset entails worldwide….many of the logistics involved.

MZ: I suggest you do something enjoyable this weekend……I have no plans on any streams this weekend….something huge would have to happen for me to do a stream.  I have had health issues and plan to take care of myself this weekend.   If something unexpected does happen…I will send a tweet that I will have an unplanned stream  

Q: Is this whole RV this a big scam?

MZ: I have seen so much paperwork and the gold treaty…..I know too many people involved in this at high levels and I know for a fact a lot has been done to bring this to fruition…..that no way do I think this is a scam.  It is just a “when” not an “if”

MZ: I believe we will be done Sunday-Monday . I will try to do some kind of brief update on Sunday….tweet or in discord maybe. I have no plans for a stream on Saturday unless something big happens….. Everyone enjoy your weekend and hopefully very soon this will all be over.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

MarkZ: "I can tell you that Wu and others connected with the elders are breathing fire" 6/7/19 Empty Re: MarkZ: "I can tell you that Wu and others connected with the elders are breathing fire" 6/7/19

Post by dinarstar on Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:05 pm

jump ayestu MarkZ: "I can tell you that Wu and others connected with the elders are breathing fire" 6/7/19 3508649203 MarkZ: "I can tell you that Wu and others connected with the elders are breathing fire" 6/7/19 3508649203 MarkZ: "I can tell you that Wu and others connected with the elders are breathing fire" 6/7/19 3508649203

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

MarkZ: "I can tell you that Wu and others connected with the elders are breathing fire" 6/7/19 Empty Re: MarkZ: "I can tell you that Wu and others connected with the elders are breathing fire" 6/7/19

Post by Captain259 on Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:54 pm

MARKZ---YOU, WU, EAGLEONE, TONY, RAY FRANK AND ALL THE REST ---ARE FULL OF SHIT-----

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum