Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Hakim's stream to Abdul Mahdi: We will have a compliment and attitude from your government soon I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Hakim's stream to Abdul Mahdi: We will have a compliment and attitude from your government soon I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Hakim's stream to Abdul Mahdi: We will have a compliment and attitude from your government soon I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Hakim's stream to Abdul Mahdi: We will have a compliment and attitude from your government soon I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Hakim's stream to Abdul Mahdi: We will have a compliment and attitude from your government soon I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Hakim's stream to Abdul Mahdi: We will have a compliment and attitude from your government soon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Hakim's stream to Abdul Mahdi: We will have a compliment and attitude from your government soon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Hakim's stream to Abdul Mahdi: We will have a compliment and attitude from your government soon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Hakim's stream to Abdul Mahdi: We will have a compliment and attitude from your government soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Hakim's stream to Abdul Mahdi: We will have a compliment and attitude from your government soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Hakim's stream to Abdul Mahdi: We will have a compliment and attitude from your government soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Hakim's stream to Abdul Mahdi: We will have a compliment and attitude from your government soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Hakim's stream to Abdul Mahdi: We will have a compliment and attitude from your government soon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Hakim's stream to Abdul Mahdi: We will have a compliment and attitude from your government soon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Hakim's stream to Abdul Mahdi: We will have a compliment and attitude from your government soon I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Hakim's stream to Abdul Mahdi: We will have a compliment and attitude from your government soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Hakim's stream to Abdul Mahdi: We will have a compliment and attitude from your government soon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Hakim's stream to Abdul Mahdi: We will have a compliment and attitude from your government soon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Hakim's stream to Abdul Mahdi: We will have a compliment and attitude from your government soon I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Hakim's stream to Abdul Mahdi: We will have a compliment and attitude from your government soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Hakim's stream to Abdul Mahdi: We will have a compliment and attitude from your government soon

Go down

Hakim's stream to Abdul Mahdi: We will have a compliment and attitude from your government soon Empty Hakim's stream to Abdul Mahdi: We will have a compliment and attitude from your government soon

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:37 pm

Hakim's stream to Abdul Mahdi: We will have a compliment and attitude from your government soon

Hakim's stream to Abdul Mahdi: We will have a compliment and attitude from your government soon 0387b330f1af2daaa050b838c61ea0eb_L

Mohammed al-Baghdadi   06/06/2019

The current national wisdom led by Ammar al-Hakim, threatened on Thursday, Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, a «speech and position» in the absence of implementation of the government program.

"There are many things in the government program that have not been implemented so far, and we are waiting for speedy measures from Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi to implement them," MP Salem al-Tufayli told Basnews.

Hakim's stream to Abdul Mahdi: We will have a compliment and attitude from your government soon Thumbnail.php?file=photo_2018_12_08_20_24_06_441602831

Salem Al-Tufaili

"We will give a chance for a certain period, and if these things are not carried out by Abdul Mahdi, we will have a position and another complement from Abdul Mahdi and his government. The deadline can not remain open," he said.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/iraq/525305

Hakim's stream to Abdul Mahdi: We will have a compliment and attitude from your government soon 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum