Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Mnt Goat News Brief 6/6/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

Mnt Goat News Brief 6/6/19

Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief 6/6/19 Empty Mnt Goat News Brief 6/6/19

Post by RamblerNash on Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:53 pm

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

The news today is all very good. Iraq seems to be moving ahead in all fronts. They are now re-building their electric grid. The US under mobile is coming in to build refineries. Trump has beefed up military support to help prevent an ISIS re-insurgence. Mahdi has said he has candidates for his cabinet and they will be voted on very soon. He does plan to complete his cabinet by the end of June after the holiday (holy day). Meanwhile the Eid al-Fitr holiday continues in Iraq.

The ‘Financial Management Law” is passed and there is a great article about it and its effect on the Iraqi economy in today’s newsletter. Please go and read it. It is very information. Like the financial committee has told us this is the law the CBI needs to go ahead with the project to delete the zeros and reform the currency (which includes reinstating it back to the currency exchanges so it can openly trade once again).

We still wait and watch.

New news….

CLARITY AGAIN

Some idiot, namely TNT Tony, once again jumps the news and goes right to the RV without thinking this through. His latest news of getting the smaller category notes launched is all good news especially the news about the new 100 dinar notes. I have been telling everyone that these 100 notes are the key since 2016 and we want to see them as a sign for us that they plan to reinstate soon after if not in conjunction with that event. Where has he been?

So now finally his Iraqi sources tell him this? Really? Where has he been? He thinks this is new news? So, we all should already be aware of this event and be watching for it. However, I have no indication of a date coming up when this will happen and so TNT Tony (fat Tony) is just making this stuff up, as usual he has to have yet another timeframe to string you along and make his intel sound so good. He needs to get his numbers up on his calls. He needs your donations.

More news….

LIFTING THE PUBLIC BAN COMPLETELY ON IRAQI SOIL

FIFA president Gianni Infantino has vowed to lift the ban COMPLETELY ON IRAQI SOIL IF SAFETY REQUIREMENTS ARE MET.

"In my first term, I contributed to the lifting of the partial embargo on Iraq," he said in an interview with Iraqi media spokesman Rawan Nihi during a meeting at the 69th meeting of the General Assembly of Viva.

"Now I pledge to the Iraqi people to lift the total ban on Iraq if the requirements for safety are met," he said. "I will meet with the Iraqi Minister of Youth to discuss logistics and security matters in Baghdad soon."
"I am married to a Lebanese and I know very well what football means to the peoples of the Middle East. Iraq is a big country on the Asian map and we will help the Iraqis lift the ban to watch their teams play internationally in all cities of Iraq."

The "Viva" announced the lifting of the ban on three Iraqi courts, on the sixteenth of March 2018, namely Basra, Erbil and Karbala.

(Mnt Goat – So we also know that just recently they lifted the barriers in the Green Zone and it is not fully opened to the public. Does this mean security is pretty good? Yes, I would say this is a good indication. Can they keep it secure? Will the Iranians cause more bombings? Well the sanctions on electricity and gas from Iran were waived again but this effort by Pompei was just pressure to let them know they better get their act together and be independent soon and build their own refineries and electric grid. The US is not kidding around (unlike other administrations this one means business. We all know how slow Iraq is so they need a good kick in the pants once in a while to let them know they must move forward more quickly).

More news….

UPDATE ON LIES TO TRUTH PART 6 – Democrats still think Impeachment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcV7Zv-cP4Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsB46HiiiCs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11wJ8r6b3iA

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.
Articles Begin

ADOPTION OF THE FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT LAW HAS BECOME A CONTROL TOOL ON THE PUBLIC BUDGET

The Finance Committee of the parliamentary, on Thursday, that the budget 2020 will include a lot of tables completely different from all budgets since 2003, noting that the adoption of the Financial Management Law has become a control tool on the public budget.

"The Finance Committee asked the Ministry of Planning to send special reports on the amount of domestic production, as well as inflation and government imports," MP Majida al-Tamimi told Al-Maaloumah.

Al-Tamimi added that "the requirement also includes the attached schedules of military and civilian retirees in addition to other categories as well as internal and external indebtedness, taxes and customs and border crossings and revenues of state property," stressing that "the budget 2020 will be a control budget enhanced the final accounts from 2012 to 2018."

"The committee will host the Minister of Finance and Planning every six months within the Finance Committee to follow up the government program."

(Mnt Goat – WOW! can it get any clearer with telling us they plan to reinstate their currency by 2020 without telling us? Note the 2012 – 2018 talk of the 2020 budget being a “control budget enhanced for final accounts from 2012 to 2018. The question still is when? But we see progress as they are issuing the small category notes slowly.)

ABDUL MAHDI: KURDISTAN REGION DID NOT DELIVER BAGHDAD ONE BARREL OF OIL AS STIPULATED IN THE BUDGET

Alsumaria News – Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, on Sunday, not to hand over the Kurdistan region of one barrel of oil to Baghdad, as stipulated in the financial budget.

Abdul Mahdi said during his weekly press conference attended by Alsumaria News, “The federal government will not cut the salaries of employees of the Kurdistan region of Iraq.”

He added that ” Kurdistan did not deliver the federal government one barrel of oil as stipulated in the budget items.”
He pointed out Abdul – Mahdi , that “there are political differences and it is right to make it a source of threat to societal peace.”

ABDUL-MAHDI THREATENS THE KURDISTAN REGION … WE (WILL) DEDUCTED FROM YOUR SALARIES EQUIVALENT TO 250 THOUSAND BARRELS OF OIL PER DAY

Baghdad / Sky Press – The head of the cabinet Adel Abdul Mahdi, yesterday, with the deduction of part of the salaries of the Kurdistan region, in the event of non-delivery of the region’s oil quota of 250 thousand barrels per day.

Abdul Mahdi said in his weekly speech, that the budget law required the Kurdistan region to hand over 250 thousand barrels of oil to the federal government every day, and if the province does not deliver this share will be deducted from the share of the province Maywazih.

“We have not received any barrels of oil from the region until today and the government does not hand over the share of the entire region, but only receive salaries and this is a right for our people in Kurdistan because they are our sons.”

He added that “the government pays salaries and receivables to the Kurdistan region under the budget and do not pay the remaining part because the budget law committed to deduct the amount offset by the amounts represented by the value of 250 thousand barrels of oil per day.”

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. The major war with ISIS has been over since Dec 2017. Let us all know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republics of Iraq and of the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance.

To do this thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and the rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum