Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 6/5/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 6/5/19

Go down

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 6/5/19 Empty TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 6/5/19

Post by RamblerNash on Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:55 pm

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

AUDIO REPLAY

·         Recap from Mon 6/03 call:  TNTRAYREN98/tweet #wearethepeople  Tony/Mon call/still haven’t announced the vote yet.  All that info is current.  Still have not announced the vote yet.  Haven’t seen it in writing or anything else.  But it did take place on Thursday and it did pass. I think they are holding it up for good reason.  In Iraq our guy told us the 100 note should be it, it’s going to be the last note to be announced.  Did get info yesterday and this morning that it will be released a little bit each day.  They’re not going to do all in one day… hopefully by the end of the week they’ll be enough out there for us to go!  I say by the end of the week there should be enough for us to go…  We’re waiting for announcements on the law that was passed Thursday and make it public.  Waiting to see the 1st 100 notes come out, said should be out by the 7th.  This morning was told starting today passing them out.  Banks on High Alert this morning!  That is where we’re at.

·         Tony/no new news today!  Haven’t been given the procedures yet on how the exchange centers will be run.  They are bringing them lunch, they can’t use their cell phones!

·         QUESTIONS WEDNESDAY, JUNE 5, 2019:  https://tntshowtime.activeboard.com/t65598774/questions-for-ray-cc-060 519/

·         Pennypincher: Once we have 800 numbers and go to redemption centers to exchange, how do we know the exchanged money is attached to our bank of choice?  Ans: I should think the place where you are exchanging is your bank and your deposit slip should be from your bank!

·         Twocutecats: What are two things we should avoid or NOT do after we exchange?  I know we shouldn’t tell anyone.  What else should we not do?  Many thanks.  Ans: I don’t know what you should not do.  Shouldn’t draw attention to yourself.  Absolutely positively have to sign the NDA for Dinar, Dong, Zim (humanitarian projects).  Ray/should not rush to give any money away, pay bills, invest money. Once you know what’s happening you can do those things.  T/I don’t know what the world is going to look like until tomorrow.  Ray/take your time, wait a few days.  Don’t rush to do it.  You’ll have time.  Give away the interest and not the capital.

·         JiminKC:  Oct 2015 you said a banker told you the first rates after the RV are “sucker rates”.  You mentioned it again Mar 2019.  What are the bankers saying now about offering “sucker rates” early in the RV?  Obviously, Ray’s caution to wait 24 hours if you aren’t chasing the contract rates applies, as does the “mouse” scenario.  Ans: 1st rates would be “succor rates”.  Market will push up rates.  Don’t be the first people to go broke!  Ray/that’s the lolly-pop.  Tony/doesn’t apply to people want to get the “contract rate”.  If that’s your goal, go first and get it (limited amount).  Ray/applies to any of the currencies.  Some of those rates could be intentionally suppressed.

·         SunStar:  I’m a lifetime TNT member and today is my 59th birthday.  Would you please play this young man the “reggae” birthday song?

·         7mmstw:  On a recent tweet of Tony’s, there was a picture of a one dinar note.  As best I could tell there was not a numeric value on the note like the other IQD denominations.  Does that make sense to you?  Ans: We got the picture of the note, told it came from a 2018 article.  Contacted Iraq.  Old note, re-issued Mon, to be the $1 note.  Haven’t touched it.  It’s the 100 note we’re waiting for.  Almost 2 wks. ago told we should see it by that time.  Haven’t talked to them since.

·         Beethoven: Do gifting letters have to be from husband and wife jointly, or can either gift if the initial money came from a joint account? […such as if you gave a few million dinar to your mistress and your wife possibly would take umbrage.  More likely though, if you gift your children].  Ans: Tony, so is the question asking if it’s legal?  Let me say it like this.  There will be no gifting letter if he does that.  Either one can clean-out the bank account without the other knowing.

·         Jimb49: Are there anymore verifications of the “100 dinar” notes being distributed?  Ans: We know they’re in the banks but don’t know if they’ve been distributed yet.

·         NewMoney28: Why it’s good news that the QI card is being replaced by the MasterCard since many citizens have been using the MC internationally for some time now?  Ans: Ray/they asked and answered the question!  Tony/they were only using the old card in the 7 regional countries.  The MC will be fully international, where the first card had some restraints on them.  We’ll have to wait and see the article to explain it.

·         Luvwolf’s birthday today also (reported by Servantman77.

·         Live Callers:

·         865/Good Question Lady!  C/what are the best protocols.  Set-up new accounts rather than constraints on existing accounts?  Tony/if someone has a restrictive account of any kind, can’t put money in there.  Already have an account ready.  Don’t take up your time.  Already on your computer, phone, so you can see.  After you go to your personal banker, they and you will be the only ones that know that account.  Any update to June 7th.  T/no.  C/key cards, green zone open, etc.  Your folk’s response to that?  T/nothing about the cards, but excited about the “green zone” open again.  Free of terrorists, can walk around freely.  Maybe not about the RV itself but they have freedom. They say the rates are changing daily and see their country coming to life.

·         732/Toms River, NJ. Heard on other calls about contract rates.  What are your sources telling you?  We would like to be pointed down the right road. T/here’s what one guy says:  the only way you can get the contract rate with any currency is with a humanitarian project.  Ask and you’ll receive.  Certain amount available.  Dinar $21, Dong $21, Zim 1 to 1.  I’ve always been told if you have Zim, you can get contracts on all other currencies.  Two different banks, part of the top 5 banks, looking at it differently.  Each bank has a contract with the treasury.  Have to have a humanitarian contract with Dong and Dinar, never heard that before.  4 or 5 other banks say not so.  If you don’t want the Dong contract, find it hard to believe, should be 11 to 21 cents.  I’m looking for the $28.50, Dong $2-$5 ($2.22), 11 to 22 cents on the Zim.  I’d never go after the contract rate on the Zim, 90 days approval by 2 different countries.  Hard to believe $8 per note 100 trillion, not 100 billion.

·         850/ Tallahassee, FL.  Will be going out on TDY “deployment”, how to handle pending RV.  Ray/don’t know about appt times until you call.  Tony/2 wks. to 2 months.  Need a “power of attorney” with someone you’ve talked about this and trust and don’t need to do it over the phone.  This is the plan.  As soon as it happens, I’m calling you.  If not, we want the contract rate, this interest rate, etc.  Do all of this now before you leave.  Somebody is going to have to do it for you.  C/specific power of attorney or currency attorney.  T/Get an attorney outside of base to take care of currency transactions.  Go open your accounts now (CU and/or Bank).  To find your “Zone”: bit.ly/800districts.  It will show the entire US map with the Geographic boundaries of the Federal Reserve Districts.

·         386/Palm Coast, FL. C/do you know what it will be, amount you can take with you?  T/$7k, they don’t want to fill-out a lot of forms.

·         610/Gman in PA.  Please donate to help keep us informed.  (see post above for info). Tony wants him to make that announcement at the TNT convention!

·         972/Danny In Dallas.  No question but interesting discussion. Owns construction co. A worker asked for more info on currency. Danny had one 200k Dong in his wallet.  After telling the worker about the Dong, his worker bought it for $20. Later called him and said he wanted his money back.

·         281/Houston, TX. Need clarity.  If we decide to buy more Dinar after the RV.  T/If you want to “double dip” after the exchange.  From this point on you’re going to be buying currency from the bank.  When the rate goes up another 1 or 2 dollars, you’ll make extra money.  If it was $3.60 and thought it was going up to $8, I’d watch it close and buy it when lower.  My guy said there would be some restrictions on it (not crash).  C/Is WF owned by HSBC?  No, google it.  Part-owner.  Won’t be directed to go to HSBC, not all over the country.  HSBC is the lead bank.  I know of 4 different banks taking Zim.

·         951/Riverside, CA.  Gifted one Dong and told them I’d go in with them to exchange.  Any problem?  T/No, they don’t want people doing that.  C/even if I’m their advisor?  T/are you licensed and certified?  C/no.  T/no you won’t be able to do it.  C/I was going to take a chunk to pay bills and have fun.  You probably wouldn’t do that.  T/put my money to work, then play with my money’s money, then I’m not hurting the program.  Somebody won the lottery and did the same thing.  Wait, plan, and see what’s coming in monthly and you nor those generations to come won’t have to worry.

·         Tony/close this one out early.

·         Tony/haven’t gotten a change from the 7th.  Enjoy your day, try not to listen to the non-sense (800#’s coming out at various times).  I’m looking for the 100 Dinar note, or the bank to call me!

·         Ray/4 letter word: best friend post RV: WAIT.  Don’t believe me, just wait and see!

·       Interesting Recent Comments & Questions (AZhombre’s picks):

·         I’m looking for the 100 dinar note to come out, or the bank to call me.

·         Wait, plan, see what’s coming in mo, you nor generations to come won’t have to worry.

·         T/ Still must dial 800# with a 5k note, can’t just walk into bank to exchange it.

·         T/ Dong 47 cent rate. To get $2.23 “contract rate” ask for it. Hopefully you qualify.

·         T/ Looking for the 100 Dinar, giving out LD’s, & giving poverty folks 350k not 30k

·         T/ I’ve got 4 banks that are saying they will exchange the Zim notes!

·         T/ Waiting to see the 1st 100 notes come out, said should be out by the 7th.

Latest Rates; Dinar: $3.50 – $4.43.  Dong: $0.47 – $2.23.  Zim $0.22 – $0.33 cents.  Rupiah: $1.08-$1.30 ($1.20).
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum