Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ: "they are looking for 800 numbers today" 6/3/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "they are looking for 800 numbers today" 6/3/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ: "they are looking for 800 numbers today" 6/3/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "they are looking for 800 numbers today" 6/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "they are looking for 800 numbers today" 6/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "they are looking for 800 numbers today" 6/3/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "they are looking for 800 numbers today" 6/3/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "they are looking for 800 numbers today" 6/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "they are looking for 800 numbers today" 6/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "they are looking for 800 numbers today" 6/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "they are looking for 800 numbers today" 6/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "they are looking for 800 numbers today" 6/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "they are looking for 800 numbers today" 6/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "they are looking for 800 numbers today" 6/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "they are looking for 800 numbers today" 6/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "they are looking for 800 numbers today" 6/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "they are looking for 800 numbers today" 6/3/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "they are looking for 800 numbers today" 6/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "they are looking for 800 numbers today" 6/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ: "they are looking for 800 numbers today" 6/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

MarkZ: "they are looking for 800 numbers today" 6/3/19

Go down

MarkZ: "they are looking for 800 numbers today" 6/3/19 Empty MarkZ: "they are looking for 800 numbers today" 6/3/19

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:27 pm

MZ:  The President is again out of the country and the Bilderburg meeting is going on in Europe. I guarantee one of the topics is the “Global Currency Reset”

MZ: Yesterday many social sites went down and there is a lot of speculation on what that meant.

MZ: Mr.C has not completed his part as of yet.

MZ: The class action lawsuit is still moving forward. Attorneys are meeting with reps from the US Treasury today and the Justice Dept.

MZ: My contact in Reno was up very early…..they were told nothing is off track…just moving slower then expected…….a lot of work was done this weekend…they are looking for 800 numbers today …….and that tomorrow will be “value day”….he still seems very excited. 

Nflemingjr: I HAVE BEEN TOLD THE VERY SAME THING. THAT ALL CODES HAVE BEEN ENTERED BUT ONE AND WE ARE WAITING FOR THAT CODE TO BE ENTERED. THE VALUE DAY IS TOMORROW WITH 800 SOMETIME TODAY

Eagleone2025:  WHAT I BEEN TOLD ALL WENT WELL IN SWISS. UK HAS AGREED TO ALL THE DEALS. AT THIS POINT ENGLAND NEEDS AMERICA MORE THEN EVER.DEALS HAVE BEEN SIGNED AND HANDED OVER TO QUEEN 800 # ARE EXPECTING RELEASE. BANK MEETINGS WENT WELL. THERE IS HIGH LEVEL BANK MEETING GOING WITH HSBC OFFICIALS MON.-WED.

MZ: My bond people in Europe are supposed to exchange tomorrow morning at 9AM ….hope we have news on that by tomorrow morning.

Most of my whales….big folks have appointments for tomorrow morning so really hoping it really is “value day”

MZ: No updates from Australia, Hong Kong or the Phillipines yet

MZ: My contacts from Redemptions centers did report to work bright and early this morning.

Q:  Please explain value day

MZ: That means all the currencies have a new value…..it will be fixed….we will be able to see it everywhere….

Q: Do you think the reset will be done this week?

MZ: Yes I do

MZ: My Paymaster says he has the funds but he is not allowed to release as of yet.

Q: So where is the RV?

Mod:  WE ARE STILL PATIENTLY AWAITING ITS ARRIVAL....EXPECTANT FOR TONIGHT

Member:  Waiting for this RV is like giving birth? We need a cesarean right now...HOLD ON!

Q: So why do they keep kicking the can?

MZ:I don’t’ think they are kicking the can now……they did in the past….. I think now they are desperately trying to complete this……logistically its taking longer then everyone thought

Q: What happened to the June 4th deadline for Zim  ???

MZ: The last update was still by the 4th….if so we only have a short time to make those appointments…..they will extend it if they need to…..

Nfleming:  RIGHT NOW THE TIME LIMIT ON THE ZIM HAS BEEN TAKEN OFF AT THE MOMENT BUT WE DO NOT KNOW WHEN THEY WILL PULL THE 800 NUMBER COULD BE 5 DAYS OR MORE OR LESS

Q:  Mark Does Trumps trip need to finalize anything ? Or is Theresa May hanging this up until she is gone June 7 ?

MZ: I was told we have moved past that point now.

Member:  I believe it will be Mt. Rushmore. @realDonaldTrump Tweeted: "THE BIG FIREWORKS"

Member:  I agree w Rushmore, something gonna happen july4th

Member:  The old Swift system may need to go down... before the new QFS comes up as the replacement... Freak not out

Eagleone2025:  THIS PROCESS HAS BEEN LONG ...STAND STRONG... IT IS A DAY BY DAY PROCESS.... THIS JUBILEE IS SET TO RELEASE. ...YES THERE HAS BEEN ALOT OF MISINFO ON 800# BY SO MANY BUT WE ARE VERY CLOSE NOW.... REMEMBER THE RELEASE IS NOT IN THE HANDS OF MAN. GOD WILL PROVIDE.... THREE DAYS OF BANK MEETINGS ARE GOING ON NOW..... NY AND DC HAS BEEN GIVEN CLEAR OPERATION RELEASE.... PROCESS IS BEING WORKED OUT HERE IN AMERICA..... ALL THESE WHO SAID THEY HAVE THE 800# ALL LAST WEEK WAS JUNK......THEY ARE PLANING 800# VERY SOON.

Member:  Bloomberg: US Treasury Sec. Steve Mnuchen warned Vietnam they need to RV or they will get 25% TARIFFS like China.
Q:  We have always heard the IQN is the lench pin for the roll out..if it shows up with new rate on FOREX tomorrow does that mean all other currencies new rate will show up as well?

MZ: My belief is “yes”  there are some that will not revalue yet…..there will be 4 baskets in all …the entire rollout will take up to 2 years…..6 months between each basket is the plan

Member:  Tomorrow is Islamic Eid.  This could have meaning for RV??

Member:  : Deutsche bank at 6.67 this morning. Crashing hard.

Member:  Mark, Lynnett Zang said that deutsche bank will crash when it gets to 6.4

Q:  MARKZ: Where does one go to receive the 800#s from you when you are allowed to release them? Is there a list to be on or a website to go to?

MZ: I was going to tweet out that I was going to be doing a stream right away…You will see the numbers in dark blue over this picture of a nest with cash and a golden egg in it.....I beleive Recaps and others will also have the 800 numbers and will release them.
Q: We have always heard the IQN is the lench pin for the roll out..if it shows up with new rate on FOREX tomorrow does that mean all other currencies new rate will show up as well?

MZ: My belief is “yes”  there are some that will not revalue yet…..there will be 4 baskets in all …the entire rollout will take up to 2 years…..6 months between each basket is the plan

Member:  Tomorrow is Islamic Eid.  This could have meaning for RV??

Member:  : Deutsche bank at 6.67 this morning. Crashing hard.

Member:  Mark, Lynnett Zang said that deutsche bank will crash when it gets to 6.4

Q:  MARKZ: Where does one go to receive the 800#s from you when you are allowed to release them? Is there a list to be on or a website to go to?

MZ: I was going to tweet out that I was going to be doing a stream right away…You will see the numbers in dark blue over this picture of a nest with cash and a golden egg in it.....I beleive Recaps and others will also have the 800 numbers and will release them.

MZ: I will also try to get a clear and concise list of ID's and documentation the bank needs you to bring at your exchange apt.

MZ: As of the wee hours of this morning I was told to look for 800 numbers today…..we shall see.

Q: When we call the 800 number- do we tell them we are from the MarkZ Group?

MZ: No ….do not say that…I do not have a group……no need to mention me at all…they wont know what you are talking about. 

Member:  Big announcement on the 4th of July at Mount Rushmore from POTUS

Member:  cmkx trust funds should be non-taxable...taxes on the interest accumulated while in trust will be paid by the trustee prior to distribution.

Eagleone2025:  HAVE A GREAT DAY. EAGLE ONE OUT. ....EYES ON. MARK IS THE ONE TO LISTEN TO FOR DIRECTION ON THIS.... OTHER PEOPLE ARE FEEDING JUNK.... I AM BEING TOLD JUNE 6-9 IS PROJECTED TIME..... WE WAIT AND SEE.

Member:  My friend's hubby works for the IRS. Everyone got laid off (early retirement) which he refused. He has nothing to do all day. Been that way for MONTH
Note: There was a lot of talk about health, natural remedies and CBD oil…None of that will be transcribed.

MZ: I have a lot to get done today…..i will tweet if anything big happens and if we need to have a stream for 800 numbers tonight...we will...…….next scheduled stream is Tuesday AM at 10:00 est.

MarkZ: "they are looking for 800 numbers today" 6/3/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum