Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Mr. Brando Promotes Wise IQD Club Scam - His Moderator Got Scammed! DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

Mr. Brando Promotes Wise IQD Club Scam - His Moderator Got Scammed!

Go down

Mr. Brando Promotes Wise IQD Club Scam - His Moderator Got Scammed! Empty Mr. Brando Promotes Wise IQD Club Scam - His Moderator Got Scammed!

Post by RamblerNash on Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:42 pm

From Mr. Brando's March 4th YouTube with owner "George" Q & A:

Mr. Brando Promotes Wise IQD Club Scam - His Moderator Got Scammed! Scree295

It costs $200.00 to become a member of "The Club".
Mr. Brando Promotes Wise IQD Club Scam - His Moderator Got Scammed! Scree317

Mr. Brando Promotes Wise IQD Club Scam - His Moderator Got Scammed! Scree297
Mr. Brando Promotes Wise IQD Club Scam - His Moderator Got Scammed! Scree299

Mr. Brando Promotes Wise IQD Club Scam - His Moderator Got Scammed! Scree300

Chris Waldron (Committee Board Leader)

Mr. Brando Promotes Wise IQD Club Scam - His Moderator Got Scammed! Scree301

Andrew Woolard (Website Administrator)

Mr. Brando Promotes Wise IQD Club Scam - His Moderator Got Scammed! Screen13

"Babe" Gibson (Moderator at Mr. Brando's Youtube)

Mr. Brando Promotes Wise IQD Club Scam - His Moderator Got Scammed! 53900910

Babe vouched for those guys then. LOL Now she got kicked out of the club and not given a reason why!

sioux says George is stealing their money.

From Mr. Brando's May 20th YouTube:

Mr. Brando Promotes Wise IQD Club Scam - His Moderator Got Scammed! Scree304

Mr. Brando Promotes Wise IQD Club Scam - His Moderator Got Scammed! Scree305

Mr. Brando Promotes Wise IQD Club Scam - His Moderator Got Scammed! Scree306

Mr. Brando Promotes Wise IQD Club Scam - His Moderator Got Scammed! Scree307

Mr. Brando Promotes Wise IQD Club Scam - His Moderator Got Scammed! Scree308
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mr. Brando Promotes Wise IQD Club Scam - His Moderator Got Scammed! Empty What scam?

Post by ajay2140 on Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:21 am

Not sure what this page is supposed to prove, but you show complete ignorance by even posting this.  There is no scam.  Because some flakes are weeded out means nothing.  If it were a scam, would she have been refunded?  A scam is when you lose everything.  She lost nothing. 

Posting something so stupid on your page to get attention proves who the scammers are. Dinardaily appears to be the fraud by posting a non story without an ounce of facts to back anything up.

We get that a former disgruntled whiner may make false claims, but did dinar daily even try to get their facts right?  No.  Because someone was refunded and put out of the club makes WISE LLC a fraud?  Seriously?  Very irresponsible of you dinar daily.  

Your tag line says 'We Keep it REAL'  You failed miserably this time.  Whoever this RamblerNash idiot is doesn't have a clue about what a scam is. He knows nothing about us. He proves to the people seeing this that he is not only ill educated, but 100% wrong.

Dinardaily needs to do a better job making sure people who post on their site aren't complete idiots.  It makes all of you look like fools.

ajay2140

Back to top Go down

Mr. Brando Promotes Wise IQD Club Scam - His Moderator Got Scammed! Empty Really???

Post by Team Trump on Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:22 pm

RamblerNash

Ok first off you sound incredibly ignorant and completely retarded. You claim to know something when in fact you know nothing. You think because your a washed up drop out officer you think you know who people are? I got news for you fella. I joined just the same as anyone else. For one, after serving in the military, I have used and built my principles of life on INTEGRITY foremost. What have you done? Looks like you creep around watch videos and take screenshots to try and make someone look bad. That right there shows you the exact person you are. Why don’t you tell everyone what that video of Chris was about? Instead of scrolling through and cropping it, why do t you tell everyone he’s a disabled veteran who got pissed because the Seahawks wouldn’t stand for the National Anthem. Why don’t you tell people you have no clue what your talking about when you in fact don’t have a clue. I can tell you this... if you are who you say you are, I think you yourself would have a little more integrity and respect than your showing. My two cents... I think your full of shit...

Team Trump

Back to top Go down

Mr. Brando Promotes Wise IQD Club Scam - His Moderator Got Scammed! Empty Re: Mr. Brando Promotes Wise IQD Club Scam - His Moderator Got Scammed!

Post by Purpleskyz on Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:18 pm

LOL I have to laugh when I see anyone defending a group that is clearly ripping folks off on the RV scam. But thanks for chiming in guests!

In case anyone is interested can you please explain why you think that WISE IQD is legit? Thanks Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Mr. Brando Promotes Wise IQD Club Scam - His Moderator Got Scammed! 2245507099Mr. Brando Promotes Wise IQD Club Scam - His Moderator Got Scammed! 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mr. Brando Promotes Wise IQD Club Scam - His Moderator Got Scammed! Empty Slander

Post by Real as it Gets on Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:04 pm

I have a few questions? Do you know what wise IQD is about?

Do you fact check the excellent analysis MR Brando actually does about Iraq and the dinar? 

Do you understand that even bitcoin was called a scam until guess what? It wasn’t. To post about someone being a scammer, for advocating about a currency that is clearly on the way back to the world stage (if you fact checked) you would know it to be true.

Seems Dinar Daily follows the heard, history shows that heard mentally will keep you broke. So glad the people who brought bitcoin didn’t listen to you. And the dinar holders absolutely will not listen to you. The sheer amount of uneducated fud in this post is really alarming. 

The truth is out here, it’s very sad this site doesn’t see it. 2cents

Real as it Gets

Back to top Go down

Mr. Brando Promotes Wise IQD Club Scam - His Moderator Got Scammed! Empty Re: Mr. Brando Promotes Wise IQD Club Scam - His Moderator Got Scammed!

Post by Purpleskyz on Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:07 pm

I think you mean herd
maybe you need to do some fact checking with the dictionary Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Mr. Brando Promotes Wise IQD Club Scam - His Moderator Got Scammed! 2245507099Mr. Brando Promotes Wise IQD Club Scam - His Moderator Got Scammed! 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mr. Brando Promotes Wise IQD Club Scam - His Moderator Got Scammed! Empty Fud

Post by As real as it gets on Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:12 pm

Ohhhh snappy come back you biggggggg mad lmao.
Don’t worry about the people in WISE iQD they are good and well invested. Don’t ask about it either sense you made your very uneducated borderline retarded opinion in a super weak post. Nobody will tell you why the people think it’s legit. Mind your business hater.....

As real as it gets

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz on Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:36 pm

I am not a hater at all. Just a realist. Bought IQD in 2011. Realized soon after I had made a mistake. Sold it back in 2014 at a 50% loss. Buy back price is way less now, last time I checked, so I consider myself lucky in that. As for WISE IQD... someone sent me a message to look into them as a total rip off group, and we did. I had not heard of them prior as I am no longer interested. Unless of course we get pm's asking us to please report on them. Want to add to the story? Great! If not no worries as the guru hunters will be happy to fill in the gaps.
As for being "biggggggg mad" nope! But if you are posting here using talking points like herd mentality just wanted to make you aware of your inaccuracy right from the start. I suppose you would never include yourself in the herd? lol

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz on Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:42 pm

Dear Mr. Woolard... When you post pictures etc. on ANY social media it is falls under fair use. Please note:

"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

But you are welcome to add your side to the post if you feel so inclined.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mr. Brando Promotes Wise IQD Club Scam - His Moderator Got Scammed! Empty You are as pathetic as this post.

Post by no need on Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:49 pm

You pitiful people claim to scour looking for scams, yet Purpleskyz shows what a low life creepshow is actually being run here.  Your futile attempt to lie about a group is actually laughable, but not nearly so much so as the low level iq you show to have. 

I really think this is a sad attempt to belittle something you were thrown out of and you are just butt hurt when you tirade didn't work with the group.

You are a pathetic loser who has zero class and less intelligence.  You're not even bright enough to understand what a scam is.  Reading if fundamental.  

There need not be any defense of these stupid allegations by a mentally ill liar.  We'll be laughing all the way to the bank while you bathe in your ignorant tears.

no need

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz on Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:53 pm

"Reading if fundamental." 

should this be Reading is fundamental?

question

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz on Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:57 pm

@no need
fyi... I am not butt hurt in any way re: the IQD purchase. Live and learn!
As a matter of fact that single so called investment actually was life changing.
Brought many opportunities to me so you are actually incorrect in your assessment

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:33 am

@Purpleskyz wrote:LOL I have to laugh when I see anyone defending a group that is clearly ripping folks off on the RV scam. But thanks for chiming in guests!

In case anyone is interested can you please explain why you think that WISE IQD is legit? Thanks Smile
I have to laugh every time Mr. Brando thinks a 25k dinar note will be worth $25,000 when the current exchange rate, published by the CBI, is 1,190:1. It's been near that rate for years.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:38 am

Mr. Brando Promotes Wise IQD Club Scam - His Moderator Got Scammed! Scree324
Mr. Brando Promotes Wise IQD Club Scam - His Moderator Got Scammed! Scree325
Mr. Brando Promotes Wise IQD Club Scam - His Moderator Got Scammed! Scree328
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz on Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:35 pm

What do they promise for the $200.00 membership sign up I wonder?

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:56 am

@Purpleskyz wrote:What do they promise for the $200.00 membership sign up I wonder?

That you'll make a ton of money, of course. LOL

George takes the "Membership Fee" and buys stock, through his account, and members get paid the quarterly dividends. This is all done for his "Friends and Family" private club.

I don't think you'll get any of the guest posters to come forward with the licence and registration numbers required for this kind of activity.

Maybe the Website Administrator, who doesn't want his public picture shown, can put those numbers somewhere there for everyone to verify.

Any entity of this nature, with integrity, proudly displays them...

Mr. Brando Promotes Wise IQD Club Scam - His Moderator Got Scammed! Scree329
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mr. Brando Promotes Wise IQD Club Scam - His Moderator Got Scammed! Empty Brando, Scammer in the making.

Post by BS Sniffer on Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:15 am

First of all, at least two of the defensive posts above are written by the man himself. His poor grammar and sentence structure is classic Brando. Just compare some of the posts he makes on YouTube and you will see the obvious connection. 

Secondly , what you can see is Brando has decided to monetise the idiots that follow him now that he has seen that his dream of becoming a baller off the IQD , Dong and his latest cypto is fast becoming a joke. 

Lastly, this man is becoming a scammer by default. But what do you expect from a bed salesman? He is so obviously a uneducated low IQ individual who has very little option but live in the realm of fantasy. His stupidity has become too painful for me as I stopped watching. Where as before I found it amusing I now find his stupidity offensive. This guy will wash out within a couple of more months and move onto another attention seeking idea... Mark my words.

BS Sniffer

Back to top Go down

Mr. Brando Promotes Wise IQD Club Scam - His Moderator Got Scammed! Empty scammers can't provide evidence or they'll be found out

Post by copper on Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:40 pm

you won't get legit evidence from the Sewell crew,,, because you would easily see that it's all bullshit smoke n mirrors..has he shown legit 'buy orders'?? has he given you any legit 'account numbers'?? i highly doubt it. you're being scammed, that's why.. have fun losing your money in the UN Wise iqd scam.

copper

Back to top Go down

Post by copper on Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:17 pm

Here's a thought for all you people blinded by greed in the Sewell/Andy Un Wise iqd scam... ask yourself Why aren't the funds in the 'Wise iqd' bank account and ONLY in Georges' name only? haven't you even thought that he's setting you all up to scam all your money? It's all in his name fools. liar liar pants on fire George Sewell. if you were smart George, you would give up on your little con game , refund all those people you've fooled with your smooth talking bullshit,, and go back what you were doing before you concocted this deception. Do you really think you'll get away with this?

copper

Back to top Go down

Mr. Brando Promotes Wise IQD Club Scam - His Moderator Got Scammed! Empty I wonder what the SEC has to say about this 'club'

Post by scam buster on Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:35 pm

Wouldn't it be interesting to do some research with the SEC.. now let's see how many violations we can count George with your WISE llc 'club'.. now that i think of it,, how can it even be an LLC if all the funds are in YOUR NAME GEORGE?why didn't you just name it 'George sewell' llc. now I'm not an expert, but when you typically start a business, whether it's in the US or overseas,, the funds will go into the Business account,, not some random dude claiming to be 'owner'.  you're so screwed cabbagehead.

scam buster

Back to top Go down

Post by Screwball on Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:23 am

Who pays tax? No double taxation agreement s in place! Or are the evading tax?

Screwball

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Screwball on Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:27 am

What happens to cash dividends and share dividends? You know a lot of companies are years behind? What happens if you can’t get cash dividends because you are not in country? How are cash dividends and share dividends are distributed?

Screwball

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Screwball on Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:31 am

He’s skimming of the top building a healthy portfolio and you will most probably get nada!

Screwball

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mr. Brando Promotes Wise IQD Club Scam - His Moderator Got Scammed! Empty NO SPECIAL CONNECTIONS REQUIRED!

Post by copper on Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:27 pm

WELL HOW ABOUT THAT?  ANY BONEHEAD CAN INVEST IN THE ISX.. NO SPECIAL CONNECTIONS WITH THE BANKS OR OILFIELDS NEEDED!! NEWSFLASH!  
just do a search for al Karmal stock exchange since i can't post the link..any one can open an account in Iraq for the ISX.. ANYONE!
 https:/   /isx-karmal. com /        Mr. Brando Promotes Wise IQD Club Scam - His Moderator Got Scammed! 1656125192 tony

copper

Back to top Go down

Post by Screwball on Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:48 pm

Yep ajay2140 wrote:Not sure what this page is supposed to prove, but you show complete ignorance by even posting this.  There is no scam.  Because some flakes are weeded out means nothing.  If it were a scam, would she have been refunded?  A scam is when you lose everything.  She lost nothing. 

Posting something so stupid on your page to get attention proves who the scammers are. Dinardaily appears to be the fraud by posting a non story without an ounce of facts to back anything up.

We get that a former disgruntled whiner may make false claims, but did dinar daily even try to get their facts right?  No.  Because someone was refunded and put out of the club makes WISE LLC a fraud?  Seriously?  Very irresponsible of you dinar daily.  

Your tag line says 'We Keep it REAL'  You failed miserably this time.  Whoever this RamblerNash idiot is doesn't have a clue about what a scam is. He knows nothing about us. He proves to the people seeing this that he is not only ill educated, but 100% wrong.

Dinardaily needs to do a better job making sure people who post on their site aren't complete idiots.  It makes all of you look like fools.
No one has been refunded....where’s the purchase orders? How many shares were purchased for each block? How many shares are ordered for each block., you are breaching sec law...

Screwball

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by copper on Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:22 pm

I know of a few people that were refunded in full. but don't get it twisted , it's still shady from the get-go. but you know what? I don't give a shit any more. i really don't . so when y'all crash n burn, go cry to your mama. Mr. Brando Promotes Wise IQD Club Scam - His Moderator Got Scammed! 1570665320

copper

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum