Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The cabinet reshuffles the decision to accept the specialty of the industrial management of oil and gas I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The cabinet reshuffles the decision to accept the specialty of the industrial management of oil and gas I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The cabinet reshuffles the decision to accept the specialty of the industrial management of oil and gas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The cabinet reshuffles the decision to accept the specialty of the industrial management of oil and gas I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The cabinet reshuffles the decision to accept the specialty of the industrial management of oil and gas I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The cabinet reshuffles the decision to accept the specialty of the industrial management of oil and gas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The cabinet reshuffles the decision to accept the specialty of the industrial management of oil and gas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The cabinet reshuffles the decision to accept the specialty of the industrial management of oil and gas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The cabinet reshuffles the decision to accept the specialty of the industrial management of oil and gas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The cabinet reshuffles the decision to accept the specialty of the industrial management of oil and gas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The cabinet reshuffles the decision to accept the specialty of the industrial management of oil and gas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The cabinet reshuffles the decision to accept the specialty of the industrial management of oil and gas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The cabinet reshuffles the decision to accept the specialty of the industrial management of oil and gas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The cabinet reshuffles the decision to accept the specialty of the industrial management of oil and gas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The cabinet reshuffles the decision to accept the specialty of the industrial management of oil and gas I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The cabinet reshuffles the decision to accept the specialty of the industrial management of oil and gas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The cabinet reshuffles the decision to accept the specialty of the industrial management of oil and gas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The cabinet reshuffles the decision to accept the specialty of the industrial management of oil and gas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The cabinet reshuffles the decision to accept the specialty of the industrial management of oil and gas I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The cabinet reshuffles the decision to accept the specialty of the industrial management of oil and gas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The cabinet reshuffles the decision to accept the specialty of the industrial management of oil and gas

Go down

The cabinet reshuffles the decision to accept the specialty of the industrial management of oil and gas Empty The cabinet reshuffles the decision to accept the specialty of the industrial management of oil and gas

Post by claud39 Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:14 am

The cabinet reshuffles the decision to accept the specialty of the industrial management of oil and gas

The cabinet reshuffles the decision to accept the specialty of the industrial management of oil and gas Doc-P-203409-636950773817664704

BAGHDAD / 

A source in the cabinet announced on Sunday that an amendment to the decision to accept the specialization of the industrial administration of oil and gas. 

The source told Al-Ghad Press that "the Council of Ministers issued a decree stipulating the inclusion of the specialization of industrial management of oil and gas, in its resolution No. (199) for the year 2018, which provided for increasing the rates of specialization of the departments of law, administration and economy, by 90%."

He pointed out that "the minimum acceptance of the specialization of industrial management of oil and gas, was 92%, and that the amendment came because of this specialization of importance in the field of oil wealth." 

He pointed out that "the decision came on the basis of what was presented by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research in an emergency, in a meeting of ministers."

https://www.alghadpress.com/news/%D8%A7%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AD%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82/203409/%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D9%8A%D8%AC%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%84%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D9%82%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D9%82%D8%A8%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%AA%D8%AE%D8%B5%D8%B5-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B1
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The cabinet reshuffles the decision to accept the specialty of the industrial management of oil and gas Empty Cabinet decides to amend the implementation of the budget law

Post by claud39 Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:28 am

Cabinet decides to amend the implementation of the budget law

06/02/2019

The cabinet reshuffles the decision to accept the specialty of the industrial management of oil and gas 15517

Economy News - Baghdad

The Cabinet decided on Sunday to amend the implementation of the federal budget law for 2019 and approved the authorization of the governor of Kirkuk to approve the investment projects plan for the current year.

"The Cabinet held its regular session Sunday under the chairmanship of Adel Abdul Mahdi, and discussed a number of developments and the development of the electrical system and issues prepared for the agenda, and issued several resolutions, including the approval of the Council to authorize the governor of Kirkuk The validity of the approval of the Kirkuk investment projects plan for the year 2019 .

"The Council approved the draft system for determining the basis and amount of compensation and reward for those covered by the provisions of the Law on the Protection of Witnesses, Experts, Detainees and Rescuers No. 58 of 2017. The Council also decided to approve the solution of strategic problems based on the national staff of the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, In the rest of the ministries . "

"The Council approved the draft law on the accession of the Republic of Iraq to the International Convention on Civil Liability for Oil Pollution Damage for 1992. The Council approved the Third Amendment Bill for the Implementation of Irrigation Projects No. 138 of 1971, The Federal Budget for the fiscal year / 2019 on the competence of the competent minister and the head of the non-associated with the Ministry in the provision of goods and services, and the Council decided to change the name of the gas filling company to become a filling company and gas services.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16826
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum