Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by PinkRoses "High Alert!" 5/30/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by PinkRoses "High Alert!" 5/30/19

Go down

The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by PinkRoses "High Alert!" 5/30/19 Empty The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by PinkRoses "High Alert!" 5/30/19

Post by RamblerNash on Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:56 pm

Bruce: Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. It is strange guys. On Tuesday’s call I thought I had a fair amount to talk about and I did. Tonight all is a little different because what we have is a little less than we did on Tuesday as far as what is going on. Now, what is happening let’s just start with at the Redemption Centers our understanding is yes they are staffed and on call 24/7. In nether words, they are on call should something happen, should we need to get in there. For the most part, yesterday was a short day. Only a few hours. Today is longer, but I think there is anticipation having started a little later in the day, but going on later in the evening and possibly thru the night until as late as 2:00 am to 2:30 am in the morning.

Bruce: What I am saying is the Redemption Center staff is available should they release the toll-free number, they are available to take appointments. A lot of the Zim appointments as I have told you guys, the Zim appointments once you get the toll-free number you call that toll-free number and it will take you from an automated system if you are a Zim holder we believe to the actual live person at the Redemption Center where you will be doing your Zim redemption. So, they want set those appointments with a real live person for you, and do that as part of the whole call in system.

Bruce: For example, today we heard for the 2nd day in a row the actual real toll-free number that I am supposed to get has been tested through the Call in Center all the way to the Redemption Center. My thinking is this testing of the toll-free number started at 3:15 pm yesterday afternoon, and resumed again today this afternoon, and I believe this has been done successfully for the last two days. Right now to be completely candid, we are at the point where we have very little to do before receiving that number. I am going to say there is a certain individual that we have mentioned in the past that starts with a C and still needs to be paid could be paid tonight, maybe a little later. Then some other banking transactions need to be taken care of with derivatives. Once that occurs throughout the banking system, we should be able to get the toll-free number and go.

Bruce: Now, it is possible it could happen later on tonight. It could. I have been expecting it for yesterday and today, and actually put on high alert for it yesterday and yet today. So far by the time of the Big Call and doing this call live, we do not have it yet, but like I said with the final piece of the puzzle being transacted possibly tonight, it opens it up with the possibly with tonight receiving this either later tonight or possibly later tonight or in the morning. That is how close we are and that is why I do not have a whole lot of Intel.

Bruce: Now, I will say this. This weekend is being called: The Gold Back Weekend because this weekend that starts tonight or tomorrow, this weekend when we do convert over to our gold back USTN, United States Treasury Notes, and that is a very positive for us, and will be when the market finds out about it. I think it will be very positive for the markets because now we got a currency that is backed by gold like it was in the old days. Like a lot of you young people may not remember that we did have that. We can return to it. This is going to be a huge feather in the cap for President Trump I believe for getting us back to the gold standard.

Bruce: Now this is being called a Gold Standard Weekend or a Gold Back Weekend. I have heard from another banker yesterday that said: Are you ready for a great weekend? Of course our answer is: Yes. We are ready for a great weekend. We do not know exactly when the start is,, but we know we are covered on the Zim and on appointments being set to redeem the Zim thru June 4th. Meaning the appointments you make for your Zim redemptions, we should have no trouble getting those appointments set. Or call them in by June 4th and that will give you some extension so you can redeem the Zim a little bit later. I think up to June 12th is what I heard. We shall see how that all works out. That doesn’t mean you hesitate or wait. When the numbers come out, you calmly relax set up your appointments then begin to get excited doing your exchanges of your currencies and Zim redemptions right away. Now that is the bulk I have tonight.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSS

~~~~~~~~~~

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum