Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Granting operating loans to hotel owners I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Granting operating loans to hotel owners I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Granting operating loans to hotel owners I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Granting operating loans to hotel owners I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Granting operating loans to hotel owners I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Granting operating loans to hotel owners I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Granting operating loans to hotel owners I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Granting operating loans to hotel owners I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Granting operating loans to hotel owners I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Granting operating loans to hotel owners I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Granting operating loans to hotel owners I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Granting operating loans to hotel owners I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Granting operating loans to hotel owners I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Granting operating loans to hotel owners I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Granting operating loans to hotel owners I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Granting operating loans to hotel owners I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Granting operating loans to hotel owners I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Granting operating loans to hotel owners I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Granting operating loans to hotel owners I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Granting operating loans to hotel owners I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Granting operating loans to hotel owners

Go down

Granting operating loans to hotel owners Empty Granting operating loans to hotel owners

Post by claud39 Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:28 am

Granting operating loans to hotel owners

Granting operating loans to hotel owners Panel

Operating loans for hotel owners

Grants Regulations: 

1- The amount of the loan (50) million dinars (fifty million dinars) 
2- Interest rate (9%) per annum 
Loan term (12 months) with grace period (3 months) 
4 - Payments for installments and interest monthly after the end of the grace period directly 
5 - placing the mortgage sign on an appropriate property provided by the borrower and be subject to the insurance of the first degree in favor of our bank to cover its value (loan amount + 20%) 
6- An administrative commission of (2%) of the loan amount shall be paid. 

Branch Procedures in Grants: 

1. The customer shall submit an application for an operating loan in the branch which has banking facilities, tourism loan or bank account 
2- To submit the hotel's license issued by the Ministry of Tourism and its issuance. 
3. A list of the hotel's needs and estimated amounts. 
4 - The documents of the owner of the hotel and the authenticity of the issuance and the validity of the issuance of all the priorities and documents contained in the claim 
5. Total facilities and loans issued by the Central Bank of Iraq 
6 - Submit a copy of the recent registration of the property to be mortgaged and the disclosure by the branch in accordance with the controls and instructions and prepare a report issued by the disclosure committee in the branch and the civil expert 
7 - keep the full deposit of the borrower at the branch for reference at the audit or other requirements. 
8. Provide the Internal Loans Division with an electronic monthly statistic including (name of the borrower - loan amount - date of use - amount paid - date of payment - balance remaining - amount due and unpaid if any) 
9- Insurance by a government insurance company through the conclusion of the company contract by the general administration (financial department) 
10. Organization of a loan / rights contract

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://www.rafidain-bank.gov.iq/hotel.loan.html&xid=17259,15700021,15700186,15700190,15700256,15700259&usg=ALkJrhj5fETwYk4tfiJ7OzE48v9VXlsZIg
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum