Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Central Bank expands its exchange rate and gold database I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Central Bank expands its exchange rate and gold database I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Central Bank expands its exchange rate and gold database I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Central Bank expands its exchange rate and gold database I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Central Bank expands its exchange rate and gold database I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Central Bank expands its exchange rate and gold database I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Central Bank expands its exchange rate and gold database I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Central Bank expands its exchange rate and gold database I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Central Bank expands its exchange rate and gold database I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Central Bank expands its exchange rate and gold database I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Central Bank expands its exchange rate and gold database I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Central Bank expands its exchange rate and gold database I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Central Bank expands its exchange rate and gold database I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Central Bank expands its exchange rate and gold database I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Central Bank expands its exchange rate and gold database I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Central Bank expands its exchange rate and gold database I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Central Bank expands its exchange rate and gold database I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Central Bank expands its exchange rate and gold database I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Central Bank expands its exchange rate and gold database I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Central Bank expands its exchange rate and gold database I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Central Bank expands its exchange rate and gold database

Go down

Central Bank expands its exchange rate and gold database Empty Central Bank expands its exchange rate and gold database

Post by claud39 Fri May 31, 2019 10:27 pm

05/30/2019

Central Bank expands its exchange rate and gold database 15485

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Central Bank of Iraq announced on Thursday the expansion of its database of exchange rates and gold.
The bank said in a statement received by "Economy News" that "it worked to expand the database on the publication of exchange rates and gold prices, on its website, indicating that this rule includes daily and monthly rates of exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and other currencies against the US dollar and gold prices" .
"These indicators can be referred to by all beneficiaries (researchers, scholars, government institutions, courts and courts), without the need to request them through paper correspondence, which helps to reduce the burden of correspondence and increase awareness in the use of data electronically," the bank added, The Statistics and Research Department of the Central Bank will answer all inquiries regarding exchange rates. "

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16807
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Central Bank expands its exchange rate and gold database Empty Central Bank expands its exchange rate and gold database

Post by claud39 Fri May 31, 2019 10:38 pm

Central Bank expands its exchange rate and gold database Article-155920897193002

The Central Bank of Iraq would like to clarify that it worked to expand the database on the publication of exchange rates and gold prices on its website, and this rule includes daily and monthly rates of exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and other currencies against the US dollar and gold prices.
This bank refers to the possibility of referring to these indicators by all beneficiaries (researchers and scholars as well as governmental institutions and the courts and courts), without the need to request through paper correspondence, which helps to reduce the burden of correspondence and increase awareness in the use of data electronically, Research at the Central Bank will answer all exchange rate inquiries.
30 May 2019
» For exchange rate and gold data click here

https://cbi.iq/news/view/1127

https://cbi.iq/news/view/237
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Central Bank expands its exchange rate and gold database Empty Appropriate disclosure

Post by claud39 Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:27 am

[size=36][rtl]Appropriate disclosure[/rtl][/size]

Sunday 02 June 2019

Central Bank expands its exchange rate and gold database 980-Alsabbaq

Mohamed Sherif Abu Maysam 

The announcement of the Central Bank of Iraq to expand the database of exchange rates and gold on its website in the so-called economic disclosure of appropriate.

And appropriate disclosure that takes into consideration the need of data users, is one of the most important accounting disclosure in the preparation of financial reports and one of the main foundations of the accepted accounting principles that call for the full disclosure of all accounting and financial information and other important information related to the activity of the concerned party, Then the benefit to researchers and decisions of investors and creditors and related parties and the general public, as it is not important to disclose routine financial information unless it is of value and benefit and commensurate with the activity of the entity and its internal conditions and nature Activity.

Because the disclosure of its financial and accounting aspects has become a major criterion in the framework of e-governance, the Central Bank has returned to adopting this standard in its administrative method through its annual and quarterly financial statements and statements, and daily statements related to the currency auction, events and other related data, as part of financial disclosure that answers all questions. Relating to the activities of the Central Bank in a way that emphasizes the governance approach in this facility
 Vital.

And because the central bank is the banks and the Iraqi banking industry is also interested in making the standard of disclosure adopted in all the banks operating in the country, and this is what we hope to touch on the websites of banks operating in the country, as all the banks are not concerned to explain their activities at the level of financial disclosure The public still finds it difficult to obtain the information related to banking services, the risks that some banks perform, as well as the great suffering experienced by researchers and postgraduate students in obtaining financial data through the websites of many banks, Investors who face great difficulty in making an investment decision because of the lack of clarity in the routine disclosure approach adopted by some private banks are the same.
 on her.

http://alsabaah.iq/9614/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D9%81%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AD-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%85
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum