Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
«Iraqi Trade» converts half of its profits to the treasury of the state I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
«Iraqi Trade» converts half of its profits to the treasury of the state I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
«Iraqi Trade» converts half of its profits to the treasury of the state I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
«Iraqi Trade» converts half of its profits to the treasury of the state I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
«Iraqi Trade» converts half of its profits to the treasury of the state I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
«Iraqi Trade» converts half of its profits to the treasury of the state I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
«Iraqi Trade» converts half of its profits to the treasury of the state I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
«Iraqi Trade» converts half of its profits to the treasury of the state I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
«Iraqi Trade» converts half of its profits to the treasury of the state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
«Iraqi Trade» converts half of its profits to the treasury of the state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
«Iraqi Trade» converts half of its profits to the treasury of the state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
«Iraqi Trade» converts half of its profits to the treasury of the state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
«Iraqi Trade» converts half of its profits to the treasury of the state I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
«Iraqi Trade» converts half of its profits to the treasury of the state I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
«Iraqi Trade» converts half of its profits to the treasury of the state I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
«Iraqi Trade» converts half of its profits to the treasury of the state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
«Iraqi Trade» converts half of its profits to the treasury of the state I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
«Iraqi Trade» converts half of its profits to the treasury of the state I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
«Iraqi Trade» converts half of its profits to the treasury of the state I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
«Iraqi Trade» converts half of its profits to the treasury of the state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

«Iraqi Trade» converts half of its profits to the treasury of the state

2 posters

Go down

«Iraqi Trade» converts half of its profits to the treasury of the state Empty «Iraqi Trade» converts half of its profits to the treasury of the state

Post by RamblerNash Thu May 30, 2019 10:28 pm

«Iraqi Trade» converts half of its profits to the treasury of the state

«Iraqi Trade» converts half of its profits to the treasury of the state 2429

The slogan of the Iraqi Trade Bank «Economy News»

05/30/2019

Economy News Baghdad
The Iraqi Trade Bank announced the transfer of half of its profits of 106 billion dinars to the State Treasury.

"The external auditor has completed the audit of the financial statements of the bank for the year 2018, where 50% of the net profits of the bank for the year 2018 were transferred to the public treasury of the state equivalent to (106,445,010,000) (one hundred and six) One billion four hundred and fifty-five million and ten thousand Iraqi dinars). "

"Our bank is working and growing at a steady pace to develop its business and strengthen its work inside and outside the country, which contributes to increasing the financial work it provides and in turn leads to increased profits," he added.

He pointed out that "from this principle we work hard and firm to strengthen the state treasury on a continuous basis to support the government steps and comply with the directives of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, which directed the institutions of the state to work to maximize national production in all sectors and return in turn positive outcome on our beloved country.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16799

«Iraqi Trade» converts half of its profits to the treasury of the state 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

«Iraqi Trade» converts half of its profits to the treasury of the state Empty In support of the economy of our beloved country and the strengthening of the treasury of the financial state

Post by claud39 Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:16 am

«Iraqi Trade» converts half of its profits to the treasury of the state 50-profit

[rtl]In support of the economy of our beloved country and the strengthening of the treasury of the financial state, Mr. Faisal Al-Hims, Chairman of the Iraqi Trade Bank and Chairman of the Board of Directors announced the end of the external auditor of the audit of the financial statements of the Bank for the year 2018, where 50% of the net profit of the bank for the year 2018 was transferred to the State Treasury, equivalent to (106,445,010,000) ) (One hundred and six billion four hundred and fifty-five million and ten thousand Iraqi dinars).[/rtl]
[rtl]He added that our bank is working and growing steadily to develop its business and strengthen its work inside and outside the country, which contributes to increasing the financial works it provides and in turn to lead to increased profits. Based on this principle we work hard and firmly to strengthen the state treasury on a continuous basis to support government steps and comply with directives. Prime Minister Dr. Adel Abdul Mahdi, who directed the institutions of the state to work to maximize national production in all sectors and return in turn positive impact on our beloved country.[/rtl]

[rtl]https://tbi.com.iq/?news=%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%8B-%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D8%A8%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A8-%D9%88%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%B2%D8%A7%D9%8B-%D9%84
[/rtl]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum