Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by PinkRoses 5/28/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by PinkRoses 5/28/19

Go down

The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by PinkRoses 5/28/19 Empty The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by PinkRoses 5/28/19

Post by RamblerNash on Thu May 30, 2019 12:31 am

Bruce: Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. Let’s talk a little bit about we have received a few people that have written in that let’s face it they have lost hope. They wonder if maybe they got a situation that they have gotten scammed, or maybe they have followed something for a long time that has not just come to fruition yet and they feel jaded. They feel, I do not know how to say it any better. What I can say to that is I have been in this just about as long as anyone has being my 15th year. I have been told a lot of things. I have followed a lot of things. I have had to glean information from a lot of sources. A lot of things I have read. Some things I have heard on calls. Of course, I have, as you know started the Big Call and we are in our 8th year.

Bruce: So, we have had people that have been listening to us solid for 8 years, and I appreciate that. First of all, I just want you guys to know I appreciate the loyalty that people have been listening. There is a reason why we have been selected for being able to put out the toll-free number when it becomes available. I think that is a very beautiful honor for us as the Big Call to get that responsibility, and we take it very seriously, but to say to people that say maybe things are not going the way they should have yet which I think we can all agree we much rather have had it happen by now.

Bruce: Yet, the strange thing is in talking with Sue, she has people that get up with her for her one-on-one coaching sessions some of which have only been in this for two weeks to a month or so. They are brand spanking new. You think who is the last one that will come in before the door is closed essentially. That is really kind of what I wonder especially when we hear about new people. So, sometimes I have to review a little bit for the new people that are constantly coming and finding the Big call not only in the United States, but some of them internationally. Some of them are just finding out about things. That is okay. That is good.

Bruce: Now, for those who have been in this ride for a long time and have seen a lot of things come and go and seen opportunities come and go, I want to remind you that this is something that was never to be your main source because we know that God is your source. We know that He gives us the power to get well. Is this an opportunity whereby we can obtain wealth? Yes. Do I feel that God led me to this? Yes. Is this the only way we can actually get funds for our families, to feed our families, to create a retirement? No.

Bruce: There is a thing I call Plan A which is your current day job or night job. This is what you are doing now to make ends meet, and maybe things are not going great or maybe you are running along just fine. Hopefully everybody has a Plan A. The Plan B which I term because of Blessing. Plan B is the plan we can switch over to. Okay when it comes in, but you know what it hasn’t come in yet. Not for us. It has come in for a number of people, but it has not come in for us yet.

Bruce: So, I want to just elevate everybody to the point where they realize you need to dance with the one who brung you. You need to stay with what you are doing and do not quit your day job, and perhaps get a job if you do not have one now, even now. Even as close as we are now with everything coming thru for us that I can see. I do not have it to give you. Some people even close contacts of mine ask me: Do you have the toll-free number yet? I said No, I don’t have it yet. There are people that put things out there that say: Well, I know Bruce has the number. No, I don’t. I do not have the number.

Bruce: I tell you this much. A number was put out to about 4 individuals already, and they were tested to see any of them would leak it before the time. You know what? Two leaked it, and two didn’t. You know what? That number wasn’t even the right number. It wasn’t even a number that would connect you to the Call Centers. Now, did I get tested with that? No. Why not? I don’t know. They just didn’t put me thru that test. Oh, I would have passed it. Don’t worry. Two did and two didn’t, but it wasn’t a genuine actual toll-free number that went to where we wanted it to go. I just wanted you to know.

Bruce: So, what my comment is I want people to realize that this is a real thing. This is happening. This is a global currency reset. This is not just the revaluation of one currency or two currencies or the five that we have. Okay, because one of them dropped out. The Afghanistan Afghani is not going to be in the first offering. We have said that for about a month now. So, realize that you guys have to regard this and be very discerning for what you read and for what you hear even on my call. Even on my call you have to test it. God says test it to see what is true. I know that is hard to do, but I do it all the time all day long with information that I get. Some of it is the spirit of discernment that I believe God has given me to weigh in and discern whether a given thing is true or not true, and whether it is meaningful, and whether it is applicable or not. I think that is really what all we have to try to work on. We all have to do that.

Bruce: I feel very confident about what it is we are waiting for. I get a lot of Intel through out every day. I got a lot since the last call. Were we looking for it to go between the last call and Memorial Day which was yesterday? Yes. Things were looking good. Things were looking like we were going to get started over the weekend. We read things about it. We saw some things. There was a possibility of it, but guess what? Didn’t get it. Today looking solid. Looking really good. We had times, two different times for this to go today. It didn’t happen. I am not quite sure why, but I have something to give you that might be a reason why not so far.

Bruce: We know that for example this is what we know. We know Iraq on Saturday turned on their ATM machines at the airports with the lower denominations. Now, if the ATMS are on in the airports in Iraq, they are probably turned on elsewhere, but we know specifically the ones at the airport are working with lower denominations. That means you have an in-country revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar. Now, we know that certain things that happen even in Iraq are kept from us here until the exact proper time for it to be revealed.

Bruce: The other thing that we know is that certain of groups primarily based out west have been updated with documentation. Some of them have been updated with information telling them they are about to be paid. I know a lot of them have heard that for a long time now. We have had specific times we thought they would be paid overnight last night. I do not have that as happening yet. I can tell you that today at 4:30 pm EST our new currency, our USTN, went live here in the United States. Now why did they wait until after markets were closed today to do that? Probably because it would have affected the markets one way or another, and they did not want that to do that, to happen. Now, we should get some evidence of that.

Bruce: I know the USTN has been live in other parts of the world and it has been traded, but it just not been live here. We know the USTNs have been seen, the 50s, 100s, 20s have been in certain states already. From the banks we know they are out in some cases. Not my bank. Not yet. I have not seen it yet. So, it is not widely known. Will there be an announcement about it? You would think so. You know they may not. They may just bring it out when it is time. People may say: Oh, okay. Cool. That is the new 100. It may not be any big deal. I just want everybody to know that we get information from many sources, and most of my sources are saying that we are very close. Now, I can’t tell you exactly when. I have never been able to tell you when. Yet, I know I have come as close as possibly can come to calling is without actually calling it. I know I have been on the edge with it, and maybe that has been wrong. I am only trying to give you what I am getting. I am only the messenger. I can’t shoot the people who are giving me the information because they are only the messengers too.

Bruce: You know what, somebody says: You have been wrong every time. Everybody has been wrong. It never happened yet. Then you have people say: It never is going to happen. Don’t go there. If you go there, you may as well hang up and not listen to the call at all and just concentrate completely on just whatever it is you want to do.

Bruce: I do not want anybody who has been listening to this call especially if you have been on for 8 years to give up now. I do not want you to do that. I do not want any of us to give up. There is new people that have been in it for a week or two or a month right now on this call that say: What do you mean? I just found out about it. What are you talking about giving up? Exactly. Don’t. Who is it that said this approached me never ever give up That is what it is. We never give up. We know this is the way the wealth of the wicked is laid up for the righteous, or laid up for the just. We know this is a marvelous way we will be funded, and be able to truly give to humanity and sow seed into people’s lives.

Bruce: Yes, we will help ourselves. Yes, we will help our families, but think of the good we will do with this as soon as we get it. It is going to be amazing. Just the projects that Sue’s fairly new people came to her for a session:foodforthesoul.org. That is cool. I hope that means we can get some soul food too. I hope that means that, Food for the Soul. That is a great name. Yes, I would like to partner with them. I like to partner with them in the inner city especially where we plan to do food banks and community gardens, and we plan to partner with some of the local churches as well as far as distribution of the food like so many churches have now in the United States. They have a food bank. They are the store house.

Bruce: That is what we want the local church to be is a store house including some of these community food banks. We want to tie in the community gardens wherever possible, wherever it is feasible to grow those whether it is indoors in a community humidity temperature-controlled environment like a green house some type, or whether it is actually outside and it is actually growing in the growing season spring and summer. We got people who want to help us with that. 

Bruce: I am at the point right now guys where I am looking forward maybe to get more information even tonight after the call because it seems it always happens that way. We get something, but I am going to tell you that we are very close. For example, I know of a situation in the southwest of a Tier 4A person that went into the bank today and finished up paperwork and was told that he will have access to access to almost 20% of his total exchange tomorrow afternoon. For that to happen with Tier 4A, Tier 4B has to be right there. Right there. Maybe even about the same time. Now, there are other places in the country that were very active today. Reno, of course, Chicago, Miami, all of this.

Bruce: Also, I can tell another thing to relay your fear is regarding the Zim. You realize regarding June 1 which is Saturday those people who are involved in Zim Platforms are going to be receiving their paperwork on Saturday, and they have a certain amount of time to send it back, and then the Trustees have a certain amount of time to process that, another 72 hours. Then those people are supposed to be paid. Now, all of that is happening is based on Zim and a predetermined rate that has been pre-negotiated for buyers and sellers of the Zim. So, I am saying everything is still on track and don’t be concerned.

Bruce: Where we get a good indication is from certain contacts within the banks and Redemption Centers. We know typically what to expect in timing based on schedules. Based on what it is going on what we hear from them even though things are very quiet. Things are quiet. People are under NDAs or gag orders, and that even though we do not like not getting something sometimes, that is a good sign. That means things are right there, and that is happening all over the country and all over the world.

Bruce: So, I am still very encouraged even though we didn’t have this by yesterday by many of us thought, but I am definitely not going to give up. I am going to dance with you guys, and I am going to take you to the threshold of this and beyond with our projects because we are going to get involved with Rebuild America. We are going to get involved with the veterans with the Veterans Retreat Network. There will be some crossover between those two programs. We are going to start in the United States and then branch out. Just like Food for the Soul starting out in the United States and branching out feeding the world. 

Bruce: I mean guys there is no reason what so ever we can’t make a huge difference and at least get clean water and nutritious food to everybody around the globe. If we have to go around governments, we are going to do it that way. If we have to use Samaritans first wherever they are, we are going to go in and do it that way. We are going to work very closely with Dr. Ben Carson for Rebuild America with all the Opportunity Zones, the 8,761 Opportunity Zones in the United States. We are going to work very closely with Dr. Carson and his office in trying to establish new homes, multi-family and single family, neighborhoods, all kinds of things as part of Rebuild America. We are going to get green spaces put together.

Bruce: We are also going to try to partner with First Tee Program like what happened in Atlanta. It is happening all over the country. The point is we have the contacts of who we are going to work with in combining these areas. Also work with other Veterans organizations that we vend out. Make sure they are okay and not eating up too much of the donation for their administrative costs and so on. Those who check out, we will help them as well.

Bruce: So, there is a lot we are going to be doing, and I want you guys to be part of it. Yet I don’t want you to give up hope. I want you to be encouraged, and I want you to stay with your Plan A until the time I get the toll-free number and can put it out. At that point, you will be able to make a change if that is what you want to do with your employer or in your own financial situation because of the blessing of Plan B. I do not want anyone to give up. I do not want anyone to leave the source that God has provided for you as Jah as Provider, and it maybe merger, it may not be ideal. It might be a job you really not like. I get that. I have had a couple of those in my life, not too many thank God.

Bruce: Guys, this is where we get tough. This is where we stick together. Do you realize this whole thing with the Redemption Centers, with the Banks, with our Wealth Management, is all a collaborate effort with all of this. Do you realize the Redemption Center people have been going in month after month, day after day I do not know how long. I am going to say 2 years expecting this. Yes, a lot of them have already done exchanges with all of this. Do not kid yourself. A lot of them have already done exchanges. Now those exchanges have turned into Safe Keeping Receipts with some liquidity. Possibly advances. Okay, with some liquidity, but majority of them, no they haven’t been paid. First of all, they haven’t been paid because the agreement is to pay them in USTNs, the new currency, and the USTNs just went live at 4:30pm today here in the United States. 

Bruce: So, it is like we are just at the point where we should be able to do that now. We should be able to go because of that fact alone. Now, I am not into the blame game. I am not even going to blame the Treasury. I am not going to blame the banks. I am not going to blame the Administration because they are doing the best they can with the resistance that they have from you know who. I am going to tell you I feel good about where we are. I really do. This is a collaborate effort. This is something that we are working with everybody.

Bruce: You know the Redemption Centers staff that have gone in day after day, don’t you think they are a little bit like: When is this going to happen? When are we going to exchange? When are people going to be able to redeem Zim? You know they are anxious for it probably just as we are by now. So, when you sit down across from somebody, you can take a deep breath, smile and say: Can you believe we are finally here? We, the collative two of us, we. Can you believe we are finally there, we got this, and we are here now? We are about to do this incredible redemption of Zim and exchange our currencies. Did you every think it was ever going to happen? Did you think? 

Bruce: These are rhetorical questions, but the point is collaborative. It is not us against them. Just because they are on the other side of the table or desk from you, don’t look at it as an effort without their compassion, without their caring for what we are doing. I do not expect them to be touchy feeling. I am not talking that. I do expect the Redemption Center Staff to be courteous, to be genuine, to represent the banks they are working for well, and to give us a very beautiful and fair and wonderful experience with them.

Bruce: I am encouraged. I want you guys to stay encouraged. I have done this for 8 years and I want to continue to going with it. I am not going to give up and I am not going to stop doing the Big Call. So, just stay with me. Stay with Sue. Stay with Bob. Stay with Pastor Steven, and we will take you all the way to the end. That is really what I wanted to say to everybody tonight. We do not get great information very easily and you guys do not even need it anyways. I have already told you guys what you need to know. If you have to listen to past calls, try to get them off the archives.

Bruce: I am excited. I just want to get that call that says: Okay, Bruce, this is so and so, and we have your toll-free number. That is what I want to hear. I haven’t yet, and I am looking for that. There is hardly if much anything else that I think we need to hear except that. I can’t think of anything else that has to happen. The Gold Treaty has been signed off. The paperwork has been done. If they needed an extension for the Zim for us, they have done that too. I think everything is read to rock-n-roll. I think the Zim Platforms are ready. The paperwork is ready to go out on Saturday, and we are supposed to be in and started before that happens.

Bruce: That is all I can tell you. That is the plan. Let’s see if that what happens, and let's see if we can all just stay in faith for it, and be calm, and believe as we need to speak it into existence in our own lives and stay with it. I want to thank everybody for listening. I appreciate it. Thank you, Sue. Thank you everybody for tuning in and we appreciate you. We look forward to bringing you good news as soon as I get it. Good night everybody. Thank you, Bob. Good bye.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum