Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Press release: The worsening economic situation leads Iran's cordon to migrate to the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Press release: The worsening economic situation leads Iran's cordon to migrate to the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Press release: The worsening economic situation leads Iran's cordon to migrate to the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Press release: The worsening economic situation leads Iran's cordon to migrate to the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Press release: The worsening economic situation leads Iran's cordon to migrate to the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Press release: The worsening economic situation leads Iran's cordon to migrate to the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Press release: The worsening economic situation leads Iran's cordon to migrate to the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Press release: The worsening economic situation leads Iran's cordon to migrate to the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Press release: The worsening economic situation leads Iran's cordon to migrate to the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Press release: The worsening economic situation leads Iran's cordon to migrate to the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Press release: The worsening economic situation leads Iran's cordon to migrate to the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Press release: The worsening economic situation leads Iran's cordon to migrate to the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Press release: The worsening economic situation leads Iran's cordon to migrate to the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Press release: The worsening economic situation leads Iran's cordon to migrate to the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Press release: The worsening economic situation leads Iran's cordon to migrate to the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Press release: The worsening economic situation leads Iran's cordon to migrate to the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Press release: The worsening economic situation leads Iran's cordon to migrate to the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Press release: The worsening economic situation leads Iran's cordon to migrate to the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Press release: The worsening economic situation leads Iran's cordon to migrate to the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Press release: The worsening economic situation leads Iran's cordon to migrate to the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Press release: The worsening economic situation leads Iran's cordon to migrate to the Kurdistan Region

Go down

Press release: The worsening economic situation leads Iran's cordon to migrate to the Kurdistan Region Empty Press release: The worsening economic situation leads Iran's cordon to migrate to the Kurdistan Region

Post by RamblerNash Thu May 30, 2019 12:15 am

Press release: The worsening economic situation leads Iran's cordon to migrate to the Kurdistan Region

Press release: The worsening economic situation leads Iran's cordon to migrate to the Kurdistan Region 9870ecaa2dbf3d49d8fe9b1ae36a7c70_L

Porter is a popular job on the borders of Iran and the Kurdistan Region

29/05/2019 - 11:55

US sanctions against Iran, which came into force last month, have worsened the already deteriorating economic and living conditions across Iran, especially in the Kurdish provinces of eastern Kurdistan (Kurdistan Iran), in a dangerous and unprecedented manner since the days of the war, a press report said on Tuesday. The first global, which foreshadows a real humanitarian disaster, according to the accounts of Iranian Kurdish workers who flock daily in groups towards the cities of Kurdistan Region of Iraq, especially the capital Erbil, to escape what they describe the catastrophic living conditions in their country, and looking for jobs in the region, J is already suffering from worsening unemployment, the economic crisis plaguing the suffocating him five years ago due to the repercussions of the war against «Daesh», the political crisis with Baghdad.

Al-Sharq Al-Awsat newspaper said in a report that Basnews said that once you have parked in a field of work in the city of Arbil, dozens of Iranian workers will come to you to find a job with a possible wage. Any field you want.

The economic situation in Iran, especially in Kurdish cities, took a very serious turn in the past month, after US sanctions were imposed. Prices of goods of various kinds tripled in a few weeks. The Iranian currency (the Toman) Even in the local markets in an unprecedented manner, not to mention the disappearance of employment opportunities and the spread of unemployment, so that the children of the laborious class of workers and craftsmen are no longer able to close their families.

"I arrived in the region a week ago, looking for a job, but I am shocked by the worsening situation here," said Akbar Salehi, a 30-year-old resident of the town of Salamas in the province of Rasmiyat (Ramee), who was forced to go to Erbil to escape what he called fatal unemployment. Is no less tragic than the Iranian cities, and so far I have not found any work despite my daily existence in the fields of workers in Erbil from dawn till daybreak to no avail, and my brother and I have to stay in gardens and public squares, eating meals barely clogged us, and we will continue to look for work Until the end of the month, and if we do not succeed in that, we will go back to our treachery ».

"My wife and four children have been taken to Erbil five months ago to escape the hell of living conditions in Iran," said Ali Sharifi, a 44-year-old resident of Buchan who works as a ceramic craftsman, recounting his story with great pain and tears. I rented a very modest apartment for $ 130 a month, hoping for a better life for my family, but I had only been working for twenty days over the past months. I could no longer afford to pay for my house and feed my family. At $ 500, and worst of all that the authorities in the region, they agree "We have become like a firefighter from fire, and we face two bitter choices, either to return to the hell of unemployment and famine in our country, or to stay here waiting for the unknown and under Poverty and destitution as well ».

According to the semi-official sources in the region, about 200 workers from the Kurds of Iran enter the province every day in search of work in various fields, which led to a dramatic inflation in the labor market and a decline in labor wages, Who complain about unemployment because of what they describe as the accumulation of labor in Erbil, Syrian and Iranian refugees, Bangladeshi and East Asian migrant workers, and displaced from Mosul, Salah al-Din, Diyala, Kirkuk and Anbar.

Construction worker Ribwar Abdul Hamid, 39, from Erbil, said job opportunities for him and his friends, who were working at a daily wage of up to $ 40, were dwindling due to competition from Iranian, Iraqi and foreign workers, most of whom accepted to work eight hours a day for only $ 5.

"We have exhausted the extreme unemployment, we have spent all our savings, and we have not been able to find work for weeks in a row. We have become like beggars. Others are thankful for us and our children, and our country is floating on a sea of ​​wealth and wealth," he said. Work for local workers, otherwise we will face the inevitable loss. "

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/economy/kurdistan/524004

Press release: The worsening economic situation leads Iran's cordon to migrate to the Kurdistan Region 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum