Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Press release: The worsening economic situation leads Iran's cordon to migrate to the Kurdistan Region DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Press release: The worsening economic situation leads Iran's cordon to migrate to the Kurdistan Region

Go down

Press release: The worsening economic situation leads Iran's cordon to migrate to the Kurdistan Region Empty Press release: The worsening economic situation leads Iran's cordon to migrate to the Kurdistan Region

Post by RamblerNash on Thu May 30, 2019 12:15 am

Press release: The worsening economic situation leads Iran's cordon to migrate to the Kurdistan Region

Press release: The worsening economic situation leads Iran's cordon to migrate to the Kurdistan Region 9870ecaa2dbf3d49d8fe9b1ae36a7c70_L

Porter is a popular job on the borders of Iran and the Kurdistan Region

29/05/2019 - 11:55

US sanctions against Iran, which came into force last month, have worsened the already deteriorating economic and living conditions across Iran, especially in the Kurdish provinces of eastern Kurdistan (Kurdistan Iran), in a dangerous and unprecedented manner since the days of the war, a press report said on Tuesday. The first global, which foreshadows a real humanitarian disaster, according to the accounts of Iranian Kurdish workers who flock daily in groups towards the cities of Kurdistan Region of Iraq, especially the capital Erbil, to escape what they describe the catastrophic living conditions in their country, and looking for jobs in the region, J is already suffering from worsening unemployment, the economic crisis plaguing the suffocating him five years ago due to the repercussions of the war against «Daesh», the political crisis with Baghdad.

Al-Sharq Al-Awsat newspaper said in a report that Basnews said that once you have parked in a field of work in the city of Arbil, dozens of Iranian workers will come to you to find a job with a possible wage. Any field you want.

The economic situation in Iran, especially in Kurdish cities, took a very serious turn in the past month, after US sanctions were imposed. Prices of goods of various kinds tripled in a few weeks. The Iranian currency (the Toman) Even in the local markets in an unprecedented manner, not to mention the disappearance of employment opportunities and the spread of unemployment, so that the children of the laborious class of workers and craftsmen are no longer able to close their families.

"I arrived in the region a week ago, looking for a job, but I am shocked by the worsening situation here," said Akbar Salehi, a 30-year-old resident of the town of Salamas in the province of Rasmiyat (Ramee), who was forced to go to Erbil to escape what he called fatal unemployment. Is no less tragic than the Iranian cities, and so far I have not found any work despite my daily existence in the fields of workers in Erbil from dawn till daybreak to no avail, and my brother and I have to stay in gardens and public squares, eating meals barely clogged us, and we will continue to look for work Until the end of the month, and if we do not succeed in that, we will go back to our treachery ».

"My wife and four children have been taken to Erbil five months ago to escape the hell of living conditions in Iran," said Ali Sharifi, a 44-year-old resident of Buchan who works as a ceramic craftsman, recounting his story with great pain and tears. I rented a very modest apartment for $ 130 a month, hoping for a better life for my family, but I had only been working for twenty days over the past months. I could no longer afford to pay for my house and feed my family. At $ 500, and worst of all that the authorities in the region, they agree "We have become like a firefighter from fire, and we face two bitter choices, either to return to the hell of unemployment and famine in our country, or to stay here waiting for the unknown and under Poverty and destitution as well ».

According to the semi-official sources in the region, about 200 workers from the Kurds of Iran enter the province every day in search of work in various fields, which led to a dramatic inflation in the labor market and a decline in labor wages, Who complain about unemployment because of what they describe as the accumulation of labor in Erbil, Syrian and Iranian refugees, Bangladeshi and East Asian migrant workers, and displaced from Mosul, Salah al-Din, Diyala, Kirkuk and Anbar.

Construction worker Ribwar Abdul Hamid, 39, from Erbil, said job opportunities for him and his friends, who were working at a daily wage of up to $ 40, were dwindling due to competition from Iranian, Iraqi and foreign workers, most of whom accepted to work eight hours a day for only $ 5.

"We have exhausted the extreme unemployment, we have spent all our savings, and we have not been able to find work for weeks in a row. We have become like beggars. Others are thankful for us and our children, and our country is floating on a sea of ​​wealth and wealth," he said. Work for local workers, otherwise we will face the inevitable loss. "

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/economy/kurdistan/524004
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum