Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Despite Iraq's good intentions .. Tehran does not care by Baghdad to avoid war I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Despite Iraq's good intentions .. Tehran does not care by Baghdad to avoid war I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Despite Iraq's good intentions .. Tehran does not care by Baghdad to avoid war I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Despite Iraq's good intentions .. Tehran does not care by Baghdad to avoid war I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Despite Iraq's good intentions .. Tehran does not care by Baghdad to avoid war I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Despite Iraq's good intentions .. Tehran does not care by Baghdad to avoid war I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Despite Iraq's good intentions .. Tehran does not care by Baghdad to avoid war I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Despite Iraq's good intentions .. Tehran does not care by Baghdad to avoid war I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Despite Iraq's good intentions .. Tehran does not care by Baghdad to avoid war I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Despite Iraq's good intentions .. Tehran does not care by Baghdad to avoid war I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Despite Iraq's good intentions .. Tehran does not care by Baghdad to avoid war I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Despite Iraq's good intentions .. Tehran does not care by Baghdad to avoid war I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Despite Iraq's good intentions .. Tehran does not care by Baghdad to avoid war I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Despite Iraq's good intentions .. Tehran does not care by Baghdad to avoid war I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Despite Iraq's good intentions .. Tehran does not care by Baghdad to avoid war I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Despite Iraq's good intentions .. Tehran does not care by Baghdad to avoid war I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Despite Iraq's good intentions .. Tehran does not care by Baghdad to avoid war I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Despite Iraq's good intentions .. Tehran does not care by Baghdad to avoid war I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Despite Iraq's good intentions .. Tehran does not care by Baghdad to avoid war I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Despite Iraq's good intentions .. Tehran does not care by Baghdad to avoid war I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Despite Iraq's good intentions .. Tehran does not care by Baghdad to avoid war

Go down

Despite Iraq's good intentions .. Tehran does not care by Baghdad to avoid war Empty Despite Iraq's good intentions .. Tehran does not care by Baghdad to avoid war

Post by RamblerNash Mon May 27, 2019 12:21 pm

Despite Iraq's good intentions .. Tehran does not care by Baghdad to avoid war

Despite Iraq's good intentions .. Tehran does not care by Baghdad to avoid war 30c4ff3ab5bc6fa523a8a78484e50eae_L

Yoman Elissa   05/27/2019 - 13:48

The visit of Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Jawad Zarif to Iraq revealed the extent of Tehran's interest in Baghdad's initiative to mediate between the United States and Iran to avoid war in the region. Zarif's comments from Baghdad showed a new Iranian dependence on reforming relations with the Gulf states to ease tensions with Washington in exchange for a lack of interest in the Iraqi initiative .

Zarif said during his visit to Iraq, which ends this night, that his country "has a desire to build balanced relations with all Gulf countries, and has very good discussions on the conditions in the region."

He reiterated Tehran's assertions that "Iran has not violated the nuclear agreement, and that US actions in the region are contrary to the UN Security Council resolution to use force and violence," while promising to counter any moves towards war from America, whether economic or military. And steadfastness. "

Mediation does not change position

Despite Iraq's good intentions .. Tehran does not care by Baghdad to avoid war Iraq-5-730x438-1vbabs7roz6ry7t0tskj2kzd0jpt058wqpe52w0ptdpw

While Iraq is exerting considerable efforts, reinforced by visits and meetings at high levels, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, director of the Iranian president's office, said that "the initiative of some countries to mediate between Tehran and Washington does not mean accepting Tehran to negotiate with the United States."

"The mediation of the various countries between Tehran and Washington does not mean our acceptance of negotiations with America," he told Iranian television.

"If American officials continue their current policy of economic pressure, negotiations will not be meaningful in such circumstances," he added.

In turn, a member of the Foreign Relations Committee in Parliament, MP Zafer al-Ani that Iran is ready to proceed with the worst options, which means the closure of Tehran the door to Iraqi mediation.

Al-Ani said in a leaflet on his Facebook page that "Iran is economically suffering and ready to go through the worst options." He was present at the meeting, which was attended by Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammad Halboussi, with Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Jawad Zarif during And concluded that "Tehran suffers economically."

Despite Iraq's good intentions .. Tehran does not care by Baghdad to avoid war 580

Iran "gives up" one of its strengths

On the other hand, the Gulf states in the conflict between Washington and Tehran represented a weakness of the United States; they are within range of Iran's military force, which threatens to target them constantly, while the arms of the Revolutionary Guards are another threat to the security of these countries.

Zarif's comments were interpreted as an official shift in the Iranian regime's policy toward the Gulf states in an effort to stave off the economic pressures that might come from Saudi Arabia and the UAE. Zarif said that "his country wants to conclude a convention to prevent aggression with the Gulf states."

Zarif's visit to Iraq coincides with the diplomatic moves of his senior aide Abbas Arajiji toward Amman, Kuwait and Qatar.

Despite Iraq's good intentions .. Tehran does not care by Baghdad to avoid war 3012926

Why Zarif came to Iraq?

In the midst of the accelerating and escalating events, Zarif's visit to Iraq raises questions about the goal of his arrival, especially as he clearly expressed indifference towards the moves of Baghdad in order to play a major role in the truce with the United States.

"He held important and constructive meetings with the President of the Republic, the Iraqi Prime Minister, the Speaker of Parliament, the Minister of Foreign Affairs and the leaders of the parliamentary blocs," Zarif said in a tweet on Twitter. Zarif said that he discussed ways to strengthen bilateral relations and developments in the political situation in the region and developments of tension in the region.

He stressed that "the two countries began work to link rail between Iraq and Iran." The Iranian foreign minister handed the Iraqi president an invitation from President Hassan Rowhani to visit Tehran to "follow up the joint files."

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/iraq/523560

Despite Iraq's good intentions .. Tehran does not care by Baghdad to avoid war 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum