Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

blueray: "The most shunned & unappreciated group in Dinarland is the Naysayers, questioners, doubters & general riff-raff who refuse to sing Kumbaya, and, up to this date, have been right 100% of the time" 5/25/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

blueray: "The most shunned & unappreciated group in Dinarland is the Naysayers, questioners, doubters & general riff-raff who refuse to sing Kumbaya, and, up to this date, have been right 100% of the time" 5/25/19

Go down

blueray: "The most shunned & unappreciated group in Dinarland is the Naysayers, questioners, doubters & general riff-raff who refuse to sing Kumbaya, and, up to this date, have been right 100% of the time" 5/25/19 Empty blueray: "The most shunned & unappreciated group in Dinarland is the Naysayers, questioners, doubters & general riff-raff who refuse to sing Kumbaya, and, up to this date, have been right 100% of the time" 5/25/19

Post by RamblerNash on Sat May 25, 2019 9:39 pm

It's almost June & yet another flurry of GCR/Reset predictions fail to materialize. Is that the REAL plan ? Baffle us with endless BS until we give up ? If so, "They" underestimate the power of abject desperation.

Looks like Tank cemented his place in the Yo-Yo/One Who Knows 'Hall of the Discredited.' One person controls the entire world's finances ? Not likely, whether she's "Eve" or not.

Have you noticed that the NESARA/GESARA tax that is to allegedly replace all the other taxes has crept up from originally published 14% to 23% ? Hmmmm. Wrong again, honey ?

Who was it that just "revealed" that MarkZ {et al.} were being intentionally fed misinformation ? WHO WOULDA THOUGHT ! DAMN ! (Patting my own back) Glad I caught that all by myself, given how us ordinaries are perpetually reminded how dimwitted, incapable, fumbling & witless we are, especially by the self aggrandizing 'touchy-feely' crowd that claims to be in touch with the Divine/Aliens. The ones like TM's "Opus Rex" who gently yet condescendingly pat us on the head, reminding of just how effing stupid we are - nicely. "We aren't worthy" played on an endless loop. Good thing I never lent any credibility to the 'channeler'/Alien Spokesperson crowd.

I'm guessing that the spokesperson of that revelation never caught the Mr. Obvious Show by Bob & Tom.

The most shunned & unappreciated group in Dinarland is the Naysayers, questioners, doubters & general riff-raff who refuse to sing Kumbaya, and, up to this date, have been right 100% of the time. We are reviled for wanting evidence/proof of claim, & some even dare to question the divine, who, if they exist, continue their shitty non-performance. For all the alleged 'power' they are claimed to have, we observe quite ordinary human-like incapability. Drake stated on the 5/21 Quantum Shift Show that religion is going to be THE biggest problem to solve, & for once I agree with him. Not to worry, Drake, atheism is growing rapidly, dismantling the religious nonsense you fear by default.

Until he pulls his head out of Netanyahu's ass, we ain't got Super-Trump. Robert David Steele, a totally pro-Trump admirer, recently revealed his disquiet over Trump's waffling regarding the Zionists. Trumps actions make no sense if he's the 'selected' Messiah of the good guys plan.

I'm not buying the tale that the [alleged] Aliens are here because they "love us." EVERYBODY has an agenda in our experience, & I doubt we've heard the truth of theirs yet. Perhaps it's like the Roman Colosseum games to them. If the stories of Space Wars, eating humans, interfering with other civilizations, blowing up planets & inter species conflicts are true, they sound as stupid as humans, they just have better weapons & space ships. Trust them ? Not hardly. The string of excuses for non performance is remarkably similar to the claims of the [alleged] Divinities inability to act, you know, the 'free will' bullshit that gets flogged with every failed claim as the 'Raison d'etre' for inaction.

To Midwestman & other doubting Thomas's, KEEP IT UP, our job is not over. While the believers & intel minions quiver & quake in fear of retribution, we will continuously demand to examine the nail holes. Our lives & futures hang in the balance. We have the right to dare questioning even the [alleged] gods.

Most of you on this forum are hoping for JUST ONE 'INTEL PROVIDER' to be right, while I'm waiting for the naysayers to be wrong for the first time.

It's not about the money, never was. Nobody owes me anything they don't already owe any other person, I owe it to my fellow human travelers.

blueray
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum