Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "Many laws in Iraq have been passed this week specifically for the RV" 5/24/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "Many laws in Iraq have been passed this week specifically for the RV" 5/24/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "Many laws in Iraq have been passed this week specifically for the RV" 5/24/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "Many laws in Iraq have been passed this week specifically for the RV" 5/24/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "Many laws in Iraq have been passed this week specifically for the RV" 5/24/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "Many laws in Iraq have been passed this week specifically for the RV" 5/24/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "Many laws in Iraq have been passed this week specifically for the RV" 5/24/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "Many laws in Iraq have been passed this week specifically for the RV" 5/24/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "Many laws in Iraq have been passed this week specifically for the RV" 5/24/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "Many laws in Iraq have been passed this week specifically for the RV" 5/24/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "Many laws in Iraq have been passed this week specifically for the RV" 5/24/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "Many laws in Iraq have been passed this week specifically for the RV" 5/24/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "Many laws in Iraq have been passed this week specifically for the RV" 5/24/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "Many laws in Iraq have been passed this week specifically for the RV" 5/24/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "Many laws in Iraq have been passed this week specifically for the RV" 5/24/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "Many laws in Iraq have been passed this week specifically for the RV" 5/24/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "Many laws in Iraq have been passed this week specifically for the RV" 5/24/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ: "Many laws in Iraq have been passed this week specifically for the RV" 5/24/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
MarkZ: "Many laws in Iraq have been passed this week specifically for the RV" 5/24/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
MarkZ: "Many laws in Iraq have been passed this week specifically for the RV" 5/24/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

MarkZ: "Many laws in Iraq have been passed this week specifically for the RV" 5/24/19

Go down

MarkZ: "Many laws in Iraq have been passed this week specifically for the RV" 5/24/19 Empty MarkZ: "Many laws in Iraq have been passed this week specifically for the RV" 5/24/19

Post by RamblerNash Sat May 25, 2019 9:32 pm

Happy Birthday Mark

MZ: My birthday wish is that the RV/GCR gets released for all of us!

Dollway called in and sang “Happy Birthday” to Mark…Big bunch of balloons delivered by Saltytoes.

Member: the best way to spread birthday cheer is singing loud for all to hear - buddy the elf

MZ: Thanks all and now on to the news. I am feeling awesome today…….about how it all should roll out

I had lots of conversations with people in Reno, one in Chicago….people involved with the rollout…people involved with the deliveries…..I am feeling confident today

MZ: I am not under an NDA yet but am hopeful that some of us will be by early evening. That is a big possibility.

We hear they released packages yesterday evening and they went to regional staging areas for a hard start later on today……... We should see a lot of movement today.

Yesterday was a very busy day and everything is positioned and ready

Also was told to expect 800 numbers any time after noon today on the east coast.

I have gotten info from all paymasters and they are all completely funded and ready…they also finished staging deliveries for funds for all of tier 3 ..so this would mean the indian nations have theirs and waiting for all of us to go.

Mr. C has not gotten to do his part yet.....but he really wants to do his part

Q: Is Trump trip out of country and UK May resignation all part of release of 800#?

MZ: There are rumors that as soon as Pres Trump is out of the country this morning…hits international waters- it’s a go…... Theresa May resigning….well, I don't know whether she was part of the problem..but I have been told by some that she was.

Eagleone2025: I HEARD EVERYTHING IS STILL ON TRACK. DAY -BY -DAY. IT IS A PROCESS

Eagleone2025: MY ASIA CONTACTS ARE HOPEFUL AS THEY ARE WAITING AS WELL. 
MZ: Mr.C has not finished or completed his job….I think it’s possible that we will get the 800 #'s before he is able to do that.

Mod: TODAY IS MAY 24 2019 MARKZ'S BIRTHDAY THIS CALL IS IN MARKZ'S OPINION ONLY

Q: Mark, will public releases happen at the same time as the private groups?? Happy Birthday again, too!!!

Q: Are 800# still being rolled out by timezones?

MZ: I am not hearing that at this time……I’m hearing they will go everywhere at once when they release them

MZ: I got a message from Sweet Queen (Former owner of the dinar site Intel4u) She says not to worry that if you were a member of her site…you all are registered with the gen 64/WF private group. She made sure of that.

Member: Have very close friend in Atlanta, contacted his brokerage hedge fund office. They reported to him a fax from WF was received and 800 #s will be live today.. they are offering to exchange Dinar only, because it is oil-backed.

Eagleone2025: PLEASE UNDERSTAND WE ARE SO VERY CLOSE THIS SHOULD BE DONE VERY SOON 

Eagleone2025: WE WAIT, HOPE AND PRAY.

MZ: We talked about the zim and humanitarian projects…..Well, I hear that if you have a lot of other currencies…you may want to prepare a list of projects as well. You may get a higher rate on the other currencies….so why not….nothing to lose by making a list ……they strongly hope we all are planning on doing humanitarian projects….

MZ: Many laws in Iraq have been passed this week specifically for the RV…Be sure to read posts from KTFA and Frank this week…..Iraq is not keeping it a secret

Q: The Elders wanted this out before the 1st is that still the same?

MZ: Yes……I hear they would like to get Zim exchanges completely done by June 1..done by close of business on May 31st….
Member: Zim is a Bond....Dump it Asap

Q: are there deadlines we need to pay attention to???

MZ: I am being told there are deadlines…..When the 800 numbers come out make your apt. ASAP. I am told they want about 10 days after the 800 release for exchanging. By June 1st for the Zim..... There has to be a lot of movement for all this to happen . So set your apts and move forward from there.

Eagleone2025: MY HSBC CONTACT IN NY ARE PREPARING FOR A VERY BUSY WEEK. HE TOLD MY THAT EVERYTHING THAT IS BEING SAID WILL COME TOGETHER, HE TOLD ME THIS WILL BE A SIMPLE PROCESS EVERYONE IS WORKING VERY HARD. IT IS VERY CLOSE. THEY ARE HAVE SPECIAL MEETINGS TODAY. HIGH LEVEL

Member: The Exchange will be REAL EASY, its where you put your money is the WORK

MZ: Very true....the exchange apt will go so fast and then we will say "what next"? We should be thinking obout "what next" right now!!

Q: Do you think we will start today or be pushed to after the holiday ?? Like Tuesday ?

MZ: I think we are starting this weekend….my connections at redemption centers have been told they are working this weekend.

Q: Eagleone...do you think we will be exchanging this weekend?

Eagleone2025: ARE WE GOING TO EXCHANGE THIS WEEKEND THAT IS THE QUESTION. EAGLE ONE HAS NOT GIVEN ANY DATES OR RATES. ARE WE GOING INTO THE BANK? WE WAIT AND SEE WHEN THE MONEY IS IN THE ACCOUNT.

Q: MARK - Thoughts on $16B to farmers?

MZ: I personally think that was the start of payments for Farm Claims. I think Trump is putting this out there on purpose.

Member: Trump also gave out 19 billion in disaster relief.

Member: Hearing that this will be a hard start GCR off of a serious stock market crash!!

Q: Saw many are saying we go the hard way how do you see that playing out???

Eagleone2025: WHITE HOUSE TWO OF TRUMPS CABINET MEMBERS WILL BE FIRED IN THE PROCESS OF RESIGNING. THIS WILL SHAKE THE WHITE HOUSE UP AND MANY WILL BE IN SHOCK.

Eagleone2025: THIS IS WHITE HOUSE SHAKE UP WILL BE MADE KNOWN SOON. NO ONE KNOW THIS. I GIVING A HEADS UP.

Eagleone2025: FOLKS THIS HAS BEEN A LONG PROCESS I CAN TELL YOU AS THE LORD GOD IS MY WITNESS. I HAVE BEEN TOLD BY SO MANY SOURCES OUT SIDE OF THE DINAR WORLD FROM THE MILITARY , HIGH LEVEL BANKS CONTACTS, GOVERNMENT AT ALL LEVELS FEDERAL OFFICIALS FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE. REMEMBER AS I SAID ON PART ONE OF EAGLE ONE CALL IT GOES BACK ALL THE WAY TO JIMMY CARTER AND INTO RONALD REAGAN.

Q: Did you see where Recaps was talking about 800 numbers?

Member: Recaps is posting Fireworks when RV is verified

MZ: No i did not....can you post a link?

Member: https://www.dinardaily.net/t85220-dinar-recaps-we-hear-we-may-be-receiving-800-numbers-directly-from-banks-lol-5-23-19

Eagleone2025: HAVE A GREAT DAY IT WILL BE BUSY DAY ALOT OF CALLS. EAGLE ONE OUT.

Q: If this doesn’t happen today can you keep us updated over the weekend with a few tweets please? We understand you need your downtime but we miss you on weekends lol

MZ: If there is any news I will come on whether it’s the weekend or not.

MarkZ: "Many laws in Iraq have been passed this week specifically for the RV" 5/24/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

MarkZ: "Many laws in Iraq have been passed this week specifically for the RV" 5/24/19 Empty Re: MarkZ: "Many laws in Iraq have been passed this week specifically for the RV" 5/24/19

Post by man in the know Sun May 26, 2019 2:47 pm

mark the best thing you stated you are waiting for nda. why not start it now so we do not hear your bull shit any more. pretty please with a dinar on top

man in the know

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum