Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Halabousi and Maliki stressed the importance of activating the role of parliament to legislate the laws of idle and important I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Halabousi and Maliki stressed the importance of activating the role of parliament to legislate the laws of idle and important I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Halabousi and Maliki stressed the importance of activating the role of parliament to legislate the laws of idle and important I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Halabousi and Maliki stressed the importance of activating the role of parliament to legislate the laws of idle and important I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Halabousi and Maliki stressed the importance of activating the role of parliament to legislate the laws of idle and important I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Halabousi and Maliki stressed the importance of activating the role of parliament to legislate the laws of idle and important I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Halabousi and Maliki stressed the importance of activating the role of parliament to legislate the laws of idle and important I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Halabousi and Maliki stressed the importance of activating the role of parliament to legislate the laws of idle and important I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Halabousi and Maliki stressed the importance of activating the role of parliament to legislate the laws of idle and important I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Halabousi and Maliki stressed the importance of activating the role of parliament to legislate the laws of idle and important I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Halabousi and Maliki stressed the importance of activating the role of parliament to legislate the laws of idle and important I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Halabousi and Maliki stressed the importance of activating the role of parliament to legislate the laws of idle and important I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Halabousi and Maliki stressed the importance of activating the role of parliament to legislate the laws of idle and important I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Halabousi and Maliki stressed the importance of activating the role of parliament to legislate the laws of idle and important I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Halabousi and Maliki stressed the importance of activating the role of parliament to legislate the laws of idle and important I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Halabousi and Maliki stressed the importance of activating the role of parliament to legislate the laws of idle and important I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Halabousi and Maliki stressed the importance of activating the role of parliament to legislate the laws of idle and important I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Halabousi and Maliki stressed the importance of activating the role of parliament to legislate the laws of idle and important I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Halabousi and Maliki stressed the importance of activating the role of parliament to legislate the laws of idle and important I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Halabousi and Maliki stressed the importance of activating the role of parliament to legislate the laws of idle and important I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Halabousi and Maliki stressed the importance of activating the role of parliament to legislate the laws of idle and important

Go down

Halabousi and Maliki stressed the importance of activating the role of parliament to legislate the laws of idle and important Empty Halabousi and Maliki stressed the importance of activating the role of parliament to legislate the laws of idle and important

Post by claud39 Sat May 25, 2019 7:00 am

Halabousi and Maliki stressed the importance of activating the role of parliament to legislate the laws of idle and important

25-05-2019

Halabousi and Maliki stressed the importance of activating the role of parliament to legislate the laws of idle and important Image

Baghdad

Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halboussi during a meeting with the head of a coalition of law Nuri al-Maliki, the importance of activating the role of parliament to legislate the laws of the dead and important, which affects the lives of citizens and contribute to the provision of services and meet the needs.
A statement on the office of Halbusi, received a "news" copy of it, the latter "met with the head of a coalition of law Nuri al-Maliki, and during the meeting discussed the latest political and security situation in the country, in light of security developments in the region."
The meeting, according to the statement, stressed the importance of activating the role of the House of Representatives and unifying the efforts of the parliamentary blocs to legislate laws that are paralyzed and important that affect the citizen's life, contribute to the provision of services and meet the needs of the citizen and strengthen the state institutions by activating the supervisory role in combating corruption. Government ".
On the level of security developments in the region, the meeting pointed to the need to "move away from the threats that create tension and the threat of stability, and emphasize the importance of seeking Iraq; to end these tensions and reduce escalation; to maintain the security of the region and Iraq."

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=192131
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Halabousi and Maliki stressed the importance of activating the role of parliament to legislate the laws of idle and important Empty Re: Halabousi and Maliki stressed the importance of activating the role of parliament to legislate the laws of idle and important

Post by man in the know Sat May 25, 2019 12:27 pm

remember this. when ever m wants something it is not good for the people

man in the know

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum